Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,738 members, 7,813,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Cheap Tickets To Usa From Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cheap Tickets To Usa From Nigeria (1058 Views)

Welcome To USA - Tips And Tricks For Immigrants / How Do I Send Money To USA From Nigeria Presently? / Important Things To Take Along If You Are Relocating To Usa For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Tickets To Usa From Nigeria by tynin(m): 8:31am On Mar 22, 2016
Pls I need help to find cheap airline from nigeria to usa Minnesota saint Paul airport,I don't mind any airline pls
Re: Cheap Tickets To Usa From Nigeria by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 22, 2016
try emirates but book it after easter so it will be cheaper, my sister will be going to washington on the 28th of this month, she booked it for 185k... before easter, the least amount she was seeing was 250k.

(1) (Reply)

15 Places You Must See Before You Die / Breaking: US Threatens To Bar Nigerian Airlines From Entering Country / Can I Use My Domicillary Mastercard In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.