Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,613 members, 7,816,518 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

How Do I Send Money To USA From Nigeria Presently? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Send Money To USA From Nigeria Presently? (1889 Views)

Welcome To USA - Tips And Tricks For Immigrants / Important Things To Take Along If You Are Relocating To Usa For The First Time / Cheap Tickets To Usa From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Send Money To USA From Nigeria Presently? by BLWeb: 9:27pm On Mar 24, 2016
How do i send money to a friend in the USA from Nigeria? I was told that the person cant use his atm to collect the money over there. Really strange!

Is it true? how do you send money to loved ones and friends from nigeria to the U.S? How do i do it?

Please this is urgent and i'll appreciate helpful replies.

Thanks
Re: How Do I Send Money To USA From Nigeria Presently? by Johnrake69: 9:31pm On Mar 24, 2016
BLWeb:
How do i send money to a friend in the USA from Nigeria? I was told that the person cant use his atm to collect the money over there. Really strange!

Is it true? how do you send money to loved ones and friends from nigeria to the U.S? How do i do it?

Thanks

You can do western Union through first bank
Note: The amount must not be upto a thousand dollars.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Send Money To USA From Nigeria Presently? by tellwisdom: 9:37pm On Mar 24, 2016
Johnrake69:

Can you even if you don't have account with them?
Re: How Do I Send Money To USA From Nigeria Presently? by Johnrake69: 10:21pm On Mar 24, 2016
tellwisdom:

Can you even if you don't have account with them?

Yeah
Re: How Do I Send Money To USA From Nigeria Presently? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 24, 2016
BLWeb:

Thanks
U can give it to me I would be traveling next week to us. Am very serious not a joke
Re: How Do I Send Money To USA From Nigeria Presently? by BLWeb: 6:07am On Mar 25, 2016
Johnrake69:

I heard wu and moneygram have been stopped.
Re: How Do I Send Money To USA From Nigeria Presently? by JayJustus(m): 6:11pm On Mar 26, 2016
BLWeb:

I heard wu and moneygram have been stopped.

it has not been stopped...my sister received recently and I did also
Re: How Do I Send Money To USA From Nigeria Presently? by onatisi(m): 6:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
Does the intended receiver have a usa bank account ?
Re: How Do I Send Money To USA From Nigeria Presently? by Flexherbal(m): 7:00am On Mar 27, 2016
You can use western union.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Africa's Oldest Boat Discovered By Fulani Herdsman In Yobe,Nigeria / France Working,reunion, Student And Other Visa Categories Let's Network / Us Attempts To End Birthright Citizenship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.