Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Weird MC Recounts The Last Conversation She Had With Nomoreloss A Few Days Ago! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Weird MC Recounts The Last Conversation She Had With Nomoreloss A Few Days Ago! (769 Views)

Phoenix Osinuga, Wife Of Nomoreloss Battles Fibromyalgia / Nomoreloss' Wife And Kid And His Last Tweet(Pics) / Olumuyiwa Osinuga "Nomoreloss" Is Dead (Singer, Comedian) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weird MC Recounts The Last Conversation She Had With Nomoreloss A Few Days Ago! by endtimesblog: 9:49am On Mar 22, 2016
Weird MC who happened to be one of late music star Nomoreloss’ closest friends in the industry, has penned down her tribute to him.
Read it below:
“Muyiwa words fail me I’m reeling in disbelief I’m in pain I’m trying so hard not to cry, but the tears are just flowing freely. We spoke just a few days ago you said “mama don’t worry I’d be out and about by the weekend” we even traded text messages. Friend brother confidant a pillar of strength. I’m going to miss our convos your laughter your jokes your smile. You were one in a million a true soul a thoroughbred. Thanks for being real thanks for true friendship Thanks for great music thanks for cowriting “Happy day” with me. i guess heaven was missing an angel sail on my dear friend fly like an eagle rest well. I will miss you so so much orun ire o orun ire o orun ire o. I’m sure I will share more words but for now…… May God comfort your family….”

See more at: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/03/weird-mc-recounts-last-conversation-she.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe

Re: Weird MC Recounts The Last Conversation She Had With Nomoreloss A Few Days Ago! by endtimesblog: 9:50am On Mar 22, 2016
cry cry cry

R.I.P
Re: Weird MC Recounts The Last Conversation She Had With Nomoreloss A Few Days Ago! by Janet101(f): 9:53am On Mar 22, 2016
R.I.P bro
Re: Weird MC Recounts The Last Conversation She Had With Nomoreloss A Few Days Ago! by YorubaWoman: 10:02am On Mar 22, 2016
Iku o jo mi loju mo

Ara mi ni mo ndaro igba tin ku
Gbogbo wahala ile aye ohun lori asan
Owo, omo ati alafia la ngbadura fun
Iku ti o pale gbogbo re mo nko
sad
Re: Weird MC Recounts The Last Conversation She Had With Nomoreloss A Few Days Ago! by Chanchit: 10:07am On Mar 22, 2016
Nice tribute. RIP Bro'.
Re: Weird MC Recounts The Last Conversation She Had With Nomoreloss A Few Days Ago! by Bluezy13(m): 10:11am On Mar 22, 2016
So Shola still dey

Anyways... Bye to the dead
Re: Weird MC Recounts The Last Conversation She Had With Nomoreloss A Few Days Ago! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 22, 2016
eeeeyah

(1) (Reply)

See Young Northerners Engaged In A Wrestling Bout In Lagos / Cynthia Morgan Is “psychologically And Emotionally Down” After Her Range Rover S / Tonto Dikeh Glows In New Video As She Unveils Her New Endorsement Deal (photos &

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.