Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,627 members, 7,840,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

'Male Barbie' Idris Okuneye Scammed While Helping Pay Someone's Hospital Bill - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Male Barbie' Idris Okuneye Scammed While Helping Pay Someone's Hospital Bill (25113 Views)

He Copied My Style - Denrele Blasts Popular Nigerian Gay Idris Okuneye / Nigeria's Male Barbie Idris Okuneye Exposed As Liar, Accused Of Attempted Rape / Nigeria's 'male Barbie' Okuneye Idris Rocks Ladies' Hair Weave (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Male Barbie' Idris Okuneye Scammed While Helping Pay Someone's Hospital Bill by seankay(m): 11:12am On Mar 22, 2016
I can't stand Gay. First time I'm seeing a muslim Gay
Re: 'Male Barbie' Idris Okuneye Scammed While Helping Pay Someone's Hospital Bill by MeloGistDotCom: 11:12am On Mar 22, 2016
chaiiii nawaooo
Re: 'Male Barbie' Idris Okuneye Scammed While Helping Pay Someone's Hospital Bill by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 22, 2016
Pure publicity stunt, believe at ur risk. angry

1 Like

Re: 'Male Barbie' Idris Okuneye Scammed While Helping Pay Someone's Hospital Bill by kingvectorv(m): 11:13am On Mar 22, 2016
Lol.... Sharp guy
Re: 'Male Barbie' Idris Okuneye Scammed While Helping Pay Someone's Hospital Bill by cold(m): 11:14am On Mar 22, 2016
Dayum! Nigerians though
Re: 'Male Barbie' Idris Okuneye Scammed While Helping Pay Someone's Hospital Bill by Nonsua30(m): 11:15am On Mar 22, 2016
Buhari self
Re: 'Male Barbie' Idris Okuneye Scammed While Helping Pay Someone's Hospital Bill by Kyllahmc(m): 11:15am On Mar 22, 2016
This albino again...
Re: 'Male Barbie' Idris Okuneye Scammed While Helping Pay Someone's Hospital Bill by 9jatatafo(m): 11:15am On Mar 22, 2016
Lesson number 10 learnt already.
Re: 'Male Barbie' Idris Okuneye Scammed While Helping Pay Someone's Hospital Bill by addikt(m): 11:15am On Mar 22, 2016
Hahahaha, na who sabi this guy...abeg your publicity stunt sucks!!!... NEXT
Re: 'Male Barbie' Idris Okuneye Scammed While Helping Pay Someone's Hospital Bill by tpiar: 11:16am On Mar 22, 2016
For real?

Also, is he really a gay?
Re: 'Male Barbie' Idris Okuneye Scammed While Helping Pay Someone's Hospital Bill by Melahou(m): 11:16am On Mar 22, 2016
omomalaika:
Omo you wan do publicity stunt abi, You want to be relevant abi

And what if it's not a publicity stunt?
Re: 'Male Barbie' Idris Okuneye Scammed While Helping Pay Someone's Hospital Bill by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 22, 2016
You go fear bleaching nah!

grin
Re: 'Male Barbie' Idris Okuneye Scammed While Helping Pay Someone's Hospital Bill by adimoh99(m): 11:17am On Mar 22, 2016
Maga fall guy woman wak... tongue

Who does that without proper findings... These ladies are every where with one story or the other to tell.

Some ladies are becoming too lazy these days oo, I wonder if my mother's generation was like these if we'll still have mothers today at all...

Not all sha...
Re: 'Male Barbie' Idris Okuneye Scammed While Helping Pay Someone's Hospital Bill by mamajaz(f): 11:17am On Mar 22, 2016
Tobium1:
De faglord can't even construct simple grammar
You saw that? "I no the importance of mother"... anyway it's a borrowed language
Re: 'Male Barbie' Idris Okuneye Scammed While Helping Pay Someone's Hospital Bill by Melahou(m): 11:17am On Mar 22, 2016
9jabox:
So wetin you want make we do now

CRY??!!!

That when next you seek for help from him you may not get it angry
Re: 'Male Barbie' Idris Okuneye Scammed While Helping Pay Someone's Hospital Bill by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 22, 2016
Tpia Pls be mine! undecided
tpiar:
For real?

Also, is he really a gay?
Re: 'Male Barbie' Idris Okuneye Scammed While Helping Pay Someone's Hospital Bill by dominique(f): 11:20am On Mar 22, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Well I once helped a stranger with money for hospital bills.

And the cash was used for the purpose it was given.

(Even got a free ride from one of the guy's relations who was a taxi driver some nine months afterwards.).

Very commendable of you. How did you meet this stranger, via text message or face to face?
Re: 'Male Barbie' Idris Okuneye Scammed While Helping Pay Someone's Hospital Bill by chichriso: 11:21am On Mar 22, 2016
Thats why rich people hardly help the poor
Re: 'Male Barbie' Idris Okuneye Scammed While Helping Pay Someone's Hospital Bill by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 22, 2016
dominique:

Very commendable of you. How did you meet this stranger, via text message or face to face?

In a hospital where i was working at the time ,actually.

Needed cash to be transferred to another hospital.
Re: 'Male Barbie' Idris Okuneye Scammed While Helping Pay Someone's Hospital Bill by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 22, 2016
Hey, if he's gay I suspect he has ulterior motive for giving another man money....all man need to protect their arses.. angry
Re: 'Male Barbie' Idris Okuneye Scammed While Helping Pay Someone's Hospital Bill by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 22, 2016
Iranu
Re: 'Male Barbie' Idris Okuneye Scammed While Helping Pay Someone's Hospital Bill by dominique(f): 11:27am On Mar 22, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

In a hospital where i was working at the time ,actually.

Needed cash to be transferred to another hospital.

He or she must have proved to you that s/he was truely in need. Imagine if the person had sent you a text message out of the blue, would you have assisted him just like that?
Re: 'Male Barbie' Idris Okuneye Scammed While Helping Pay Someone's Hospital Bill by SpotlezDonald25(m): 11:27am On Mar 22, 2016
Monalisa185:
akuko mike ejeagha

Lmao grin u're funny
Re: 'Male Barbie' Idris Okuneye Scammed While Helping Pay Someone's Hospital Bill by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 22, 2016
dominique:

He or she must have proved to you that s/he was truely in need. Imagine if the person had sent you a text message out of the blue, would you have assisted him just like that?

Exactly...that is the problem
Re: 'Male Barbie' Idris Okuneye Scammed While Helping Pay Someone's Hospital Bill by hope4nigeria(m): 11:29am On Mar 22, 2016
omomalaika:
Omo you wan do publicity stunt abi, You want to be relevant abi
wait, let's tell the Op or the guy to post the Acct Name,Number and the bank Name he sent money to here, if he can't do that befor the end of working day today, He should be refere to as PINCIO of lai mmd.
Re: 'Male Barbie' Idris Okuneye Scammed While Helping Pay Someone's Hospital Bill by JoeCutie(m): 11:29am On Mar 22, 2016
Monalisa185:
akuko mike ejeagha
Jee rahuo ura this geh. undecided
Re: 'Male Barbie' Idris Okuneye Scammed While Helping Pay Someone's Hospital Bill by Segunagagu(m): 11:30am On Mar 22, 2016
Thought idris said he has a mother who has a cloth store in island
Re: 'Male Barbie' Idris Okuneye Scammed While Helping Pay Someone's Hospital Bill by Damsexy18(f): 11:30am On Mar 22, 2016
I hear
Re: 'Male Barbie' Idris Okuneye Scammed While Helping Pay Someone's Hospital Bill by hottathanfire(m): 11:30am On Mar 22, 2016
kennyman2000:
Abi, no be appreciative message be the problem here?
Guy, the problem really is scamming someone pretending that you need to save your mum which is bad. So get your thinking together for proper assessment. Thanks
Re: 'Male Barbie' Idris Okuneye Scammed While Helping Pay Someone's Hospital Bill by Decryptor(m): 11:33am On Mar 22, 2016
I don't believe this story! Look at the picture of the message

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3520113_idris1_jpg063bcbf27a16a9fbac77e1e99396575f

He sent you the message at 1:37 am of an unknown day and still the one where he cursed you. There should have been a demarcation in time and date where the next message appeared but they all fall in the same timeline! No replies from you and no place where you asked for his account number! Abi after he told you his mum was dying and you just blinked, the account was credited and he received the alert and replied you that very second?

Some of these people just do these things to get attention!

1 Like

Re: 'Male Barbie' Idris Okuneye Scammed While Helping Pay Someone's Hospital Bill by joseph1832(m): 11:34am On Mar 22, 2016
Creamish:
What goes around comes back around. #KARMA
And why am I not surprised to find you here? It would seem anywhere a man is getting served, you're there gloating... tongue
Re: 'Male Barbie' Idris Okuneye Scammed While Helping Pay Someone's Hospital Bill by Monalisa185(f): 11:34am On Mar 22, 2016
JoeCutie:
Jee rahuo ura this geh. undecided

Bia, obum, gini ka Ina ako?tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yemi Alade And Her Mother In A Cute Photo On Instagram / Nabila Fash Birthday Party Photos / Wole Ojo Tells Relationship Advisers To Have 10 Years Experience In Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.