Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,545 members, 7,840,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

'Male Barbie' Idris Okuneye Scammed While Helping Pay Someone's Hospital Bill - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Male Barbie' Idris Okuneye Scammed While Helping Pay Someone's Hospital Bill (25109 Views)

He Copied My Style - Denrele Blasts Popular Nigerian Gay Idris Okuneye / Nigeria's Male Barbie Idris Okuneye Exposed As Liar, Accused Of Attempted Rape / Nigeria's 'male Barbie' Okuneye Idris Rocks Ladies' Hair Weave (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Male Barbie' Idris Okuneye Scammed While Helping Pay Someone's Hospital Bill by Creamish(f): 11:35am On Mar 22, 2016
joseph1832:
And why am I not surprised to find you here? It would seem anywhere a man is getting served, you're there gloating... tongue

Stalker.. How am i gloating here? If he was duped, the lady will have it worse. Datz Karma.

1 Like

Re: 'Male Barbie' Idris Okuneye Scammed While Helping Pay Someone's Hospital Bill by ayaotas: 11:36am On Mar 22, 2016
OK now

I think I can now understand why you turn yourself to a dull.

I hope your mom with be able to rest in peace

Sorry for the scam sha
Re: 'Male Barbie' Idris Okuneye Scammed While Helping Pay Someone's Hospital Bill by gbens2000(m): 11:39am On Mar 22, 2016
Everything abt dis thread is disgusting
Re: 'Male Barbie' Idris Okuneye Scammed While Helping Pay Someone's Hospital Bill by SycophanticGoat: 11:39am On Mar 22, 2016
Why does this guy look more wall gecko than human? shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Male Barbie' Idris Okuneye Scammed While Helping Pay Someone's Hospital Bill by shepherd77: 11:40am On Mar 22, 2016
dominique:
It could be a publicity stunt for all we know.

Who sends N50,000 to a complete stranger without at least asking a few questions? It's either he's very loaded and doesn't know what to do with money or he's just being an attention seeker.

Wa seere. I strongly suspect a publicity stunt.

By the way, did the scammer send the two messages at the same time "1:37"? Was there no time interval between when he made the request, received the money and sent the insults?

I smell lies
Re: 'Male Barbie' Idris Okuneye Scammed While Helping Pay Someone's Hospital Bill by dominique(f): 11:42am On Mar 22, 2016
Decryptor:
I don't believe this story! Look at the picture of the message

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3520113_idris1_jpg063bcbf27a16a9fbac77e1e99396575f

He sent you the message at 1:37 am of an unknown day and still the one where he cursed you. There should have been a demarcation in time and date where the next message appeared but they all fall in the same timeline! No replies from you and no place where you asked for his account number! Abi after he told you his mum was dying and you just blinked, the account was credited and he received the alert and replied you that very second?

Some of these people just do these things to get attention!

You over make sense jare, those were the exact things I noticed before making my publicity stunt theory. I was too lazy and busy to type it all out.
Re: 'Male Barbie' Idris Okuneye Scammed While Helping Pay Someone's Hospital Bill by Hades2016(m): 11:46am On Mar 22, 2016
gay lol

Re: 'Male Barbie' Idris Okuneye Scammed While Helping Pay Someone's Hospital Bill by joseph1832(m): 11:48am On Mar 22, 2016
Creamish:

Stalker.. How am i gloating here? If he was duped, the lady will have it worse. Datz Karma.
Oh yea... How so?. tongue

And to prove I'm not a stalker like you label me, I won't quote you for 2 seconds... 1, 2.

Point proven. I'm not a stalker. Now gimme some ice cream baby. Hehehe grin
Re: 'Male Barbie' Idris Okuneye Scammed While Helping Pay Someone's Hospital Bill by adult91: 11:51am On Mar 22, 2016
Monalisa185:
akuko mike ejeagha
ezigbo akuko mike nwannem. kedu?
Re: 'Male Barbie' Idris Okuneye Scammed While Helping Pay Someone's Hospital Bill by adult91: 11:51am On Mar 22, 2016
Monalisa185:
akuko mike ejeagha
ezigbo akuko mike nwannem. kedu?
Re: 'Male Barbie' Idris Okuneye Scammed While Helping Pay Someone's Hospital Bill by AlanSugar(m): 12:04pm On Mar 22, 2016
dominique:

Who sends N50,000 to a complete stranger without at least asking a few questions? It's either he's very loaded and doesn't know what to do with money or he's just being an attention seeker.

Or prolly just wants to announce his gay status and soliciciting for gay pals! The world's just gone crazy!
Re: 'Male Barbie' Idris Okuneye Scammed While Helping Pay Someone's Hospital Bill by chigoizie7(m): 12:04pm On Mar 22, 2016
dominique:

Don't go there, no talk am a again.

A female nairalander has done it sometime here.

I mean, instant cash deposit, we been think say na joke that day, but it happened.
Re: 'Male Barbie' Idris Okuneye Scammed While Helping Pay Someone's Hospital Bill by EMPEROR032: 12:09pm On Mar 22, 2016
only GOD wil reward him.
Re: 'Male Barbie' Idris Okuneye Scammed While Helping Pay Someone's Hospital Bill by Jacko1(m): 12:17pm On Mar 22, 2016
Real ppl dat now need help wont be helped
Nigerian gals ehn
Very ungrateful lot
Always wantin free meal ticket
Sha we 9ja men are up to the task
Re: 'Male Barbie' Idris Okuneye Scammed While Helping Pay Someone's Hospital Bill by blackpanda: 12:28pm On Mar 22, 2016
dominique:

why not give him the benefit of the doubt, cos there are still good people in this world. What if you are wrong and all this actually happened?? BTW this is why I NEVER give money to beggars....scammers everywhere in naija!
Re: 'Male Barbie' Idris Okuneye Scammed While Helping Pay Someone's Hospital Bill by SleemBadGuy(m): 12:34pm On Mar 22, 2016
omomalaika:
Omo you wan do publicity stunt abi, You want to be relevant abi

grin grin grin
Re: 'Male Barbie' Idris Okuneye Scammed While Helping Pay Someone's Hospital Bill by MrCork: 12:36pm On Mar 22, 2016
GurlFriend:
This is so wrong. I mean, it is these kind of humans that make people shy away from helping those genuinely in need of help

Bleaching expert Okuneye Idris Olanrewaju, popularly know as "Nigeria's Male Barbie" took to his Facebook to publish a very disturbing text message he got from someone he helped financially.

This evil person in question requested N100,000 from Idris to cover his/her mother's hospital bills. Olarenwaju sent N50,000 .

Rather than be grateful, the unnamed recipient blasted Idris, calling him a fool.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/03/for-helping-someone-pay-their-mothers.html

....hate him or lovvvvvim....he preeeetier that 99.8% of Nigerian women who are nomaly fat with pot belly....I lie?? ((((no homo))) angry
Re: 'Male Barbie' Idris Okuneye Scammed While Helping Pay Someone's Hospital Bill by JoeCutie(m): 12:37pm On Mar 22, 2016
Monalisa185:

Bia, obum, gini ka Ina ako?tongue
You scammed me day before yesterday! undecided
Re: 'Male Barbie' Idris Okuneye Scammed While Helping Pay Someone's Hospital Bill by Gamesmart: 12:56pm On Mar 22, 2016
I was actually wondering how he gets his money and is buoyant enough to be giving out money to others while looking like that in Nigeria.

The clues the scammer gave correlates with what I immediately thought.
Re: 'Male Barbie' Idris Okuneye Scammed While Helping Pay Someone's Hospital Bill by HomeOfMe(f): 1:00pm On Mar 22, 2016
According to K1 the ultimate rora se rora se o anybody ti o ba fe se ore; which means if you want to do good,be cautious because you good may be re- payed with evil.
Re: 'Male Barbie' Idris Okuneye Scammed While Helping Pay Someone's Hospital Bill by HomeOfMe(f): 1:01pm On Mar 22, 2016
According to K1 the ultimate rora se rora se o anybody ti o ba fe se ore; which means if you want to do good,be cautious because you good may be re- payed with evil if done to the wrong person.
Re: 'Male Barbie' Idris Okuneye Scammed While Helping Pay Someone's Hospital Bill by 9jabox(m): 2:04pm On Mar 22, 2016
Melahou:

That when next you seek for help from him you may not get it angry
Melahou:

Melahou:

I smell publicity stunt everywhere.... Mtcheeew... If he truly wants to catch the person he will, instead of coming to give us this cock and hen story.
Re: 'Male Barbie' Idris Okuneye Scammed While Helping Pay Someone's Hospital Bill by Idrismusty97(m): 2:08pm On Mar 22, 2016
Any time i see this guy i want to throw up. If the mods want to put his pic on front page they should at least write "Graphic pic" in the topic.
Re: 'Male Barbie' Idris Okuneye Scammed While Helping Pay Someone's Hospital Bill by sucess001(m): 2:09pm On Mar 22, 2016
Serves him right for being gay

Saw him in Shoprite a few days back. He iss an apology of a human being
grin
Re: 'Male Barbie' Idris Okuneye Scammed While Helping Pay Someone's Hospital Bill by IbehCharles: 2:11pm On Mar 22, 2016
[PHOTOS] Meet Late Singer, Nomoreloss’ Wife & Kid & See His Last Tweet

The shocking news of the death of comedian and singer Nomereloss real names Olumuyiwa Osinuga was announced today.Since then tributes have been pouring in from many celebs.

Nomoreloss got married to Rhythm 93.7 FM OAP Phoenix (Adeola Osinuga) in 2008

They have a five year old daughter, Mo in 2011. In 2013, he was at the fore front of Save OJB Jezereel campaign and worked tirelessly to ensure the talented music producer had a second chance at life ..

He called out many celebrities to assist in raising OJB’s medical bills.

Sadly, he died without anyone knowing or trying to save him.

Check out his last tweets:

- See more at: http://made4naija.com/2016/03/22/photos-meet-late-singer-nomoreloss-wife-kid-see-his-last-tweet/#sthash.G67N9Hem.dpuf
Re: 'Male Barbie' Idris Okuneye Scammed While Helping Pay Someone's Hospital Bill by Davozy: 2:35pm On Mar 22, 2016
Deeply bruising embarassed
Re: 'Male Barbie' Idris Okuneye Scammed While Helping Pay Someone's Hospital Bill by possibilita(m): 2:47pm On Mar 22, 2016
Chai y e no put him phone number ma beg am for #1000 so that I go get alert of #500,damn hungerbad for here oh
Re: 'Male Barbie' Idris Okuneye Scammed While Helping Pay Someone's Hospital Bill by tpiar: 2:50pm On Mar 22, 2016
If this is a scam and money actually did change hands, that means N50000 or so is out there floating around somewhere and unacccounted for.

What is it funding?
Re: 'Male Barbie' Idris Okuneye Scammed While Helping Pay Someone's Hospital Bill by Monalisa185(f): 3:01pm On Mar 22, 2016
JoeCutie:
You scammed me day before yesterday! undecided

lol....I no scam you jor....I didn't know it didn't go through na...gringrin
Re: 'Male Barbie' Idris Okuneye Scammed While Helping Pay Someone's Hospital Bill by Ohamzee: 3:35pm On Mar 22, 2016
omomalaika:
Omo you wan do publicity stunt abi, You want to be relevant abi
P Square don do their own finish. Small thing im go come show us person wey dey cry sey im loose 50k
Re: 'Male Barbie' Idris Okuneye Scammed While Helping Pay Someone's Hospital Bill by JoeCutie(m): 4:17pm On Mar 22, 2016
Monalisa185:

lol....I no scam you jor....I didn't know it didn't go through na...gringrin
undecided undecided undecided
Re: 'Male Barbie' Idris Okuneye Scammed While Helping Pay Someone's Hospital Bill by Monalisa185(f): 4:26pm On Mar 22, 2016
JoeCutie:
undecided undecided undecided
hehehehe, see face....tonguetongue...you go see am now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nwobu Anesthesia Chichebem, The Ada Of South-East Nigeria / Bobrisky Recounts How A Man Sexually Harassed Him In A Mall / Yemi Alade And Her Mother In A Cute Photo On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.