Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,051 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:14 PM

Painful Discussion Between Two Friends , Which Way Naija , must read. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Painful Discussion Between Two Friends , Which Way Naija , must read. (1260 Views)

2016 Naija Must Expensive Picture / Discussion Between Urhobo & Yoruba Man On Niger Delta About Ipod (MUST READ) / Discussion Between An Urhobo Man And A Yoruba Man On Niger Delta About Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Painful Discussion Between Two Friends , Which Way Naija , must read. by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:56am On Mar 22, 2016
see how money dey fly about from nnpc to dasuki, to dopkesi, to obas to boko haram, to diezani, to badeh, to the rest....are you telling me all this money was removed from the federations account without the presidents signature or approval baba....dem be crook oooo...

it is unfortunate that Nigerians are so intellectually bankrupt and emotionally dependent at this age, we have no idea on anything at all. until we start having moral instructions and social studies at all educational levels we will remain backward
how can they rise up above where they are when they are being controlled and govern by illiterates
illiterates in the name of a Nigerian degree holder, so much for all this paper called degree that cannot even perform. we hardly produce anything in this country and they kill young entrepreneurs like us who have the intention to do it

my brother, that is not just the problem. Nigerians are lazy and useless, we are too emotional, catch a criminal from abia state by kano indigenes and instead of abians to condemn the criminal, they will advise kano to concentrate on their criminals

lol

i don't blame the politicians ,
i blame our useless youths

youths that dony know their left from right, all they know is either become a militant, or a political thug or go to school, earn a degree or know how to speak English and you can find a job that will pay you peanut all your life with a retirement and pension that wont come steady....something is wrong with their brains ma

something is really wrong with the educational sector,
this is proving that there is a diffeerence btw education and enlightment
we are a product of our educational sector and i think we are wired to be intellectually deficent
there is no application of what we learn in the schools
we are just a useless end product generation

Isaac, i told my father, am proud of him but i do not want to live my life the way he lived his....i dont want same wired pattern of go to school, become a graduate and become useless. I chose a different path, though not completely clean but i have surpassed in 30 years, what he had accomplished in over 60 years, from cars to property and to enlightenment....He is shocked and surprised. My bro, we have been wired to become useless in Nigeria by the church, mosque, Christian association, Islamic league, government, elites, educational system....

the annoying thing is this are the people who will expect to lead the nation in the foreseeable future.
try to enlighten them and they become rebellious, their next statements na you holy pass...

same pattern of leaders, extend to followers, now its "Who DO YOU KNOW"...OR "WHO IS YOUR GODFATHER", they all get their children and relatives in government , so they continue to rule after they are gone...and followers, will always become followers in Nigeria...not leaders.....same pattern they want to inculcate into the system from generation to generation. the late ministers of state for power (james Ocholi)who died last 2 weeks with his wife and eldest son, with driver in an accident ...if you heard the news.....his remaining children was awarded scholarship by the government and automatic employment in government ministries , but NOT the children of the driver....

Chat Conversation End
Seen 10:44am

2 Likes

Re: Painful Discussion Between Two Friends , Which Way Naija , must read. by fedorahat: 11:46am On Mar 22, 2016
hahaha funny conversation jobless youths

1 Like

Re: Painful Discussion Between Two Friends , Which Way Naija , must read. by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:09pm On Mar 22, 2016
fedorahat:
hahaha funny conversation jobless youths

its that all you have to comment, typical Nigerian youth

3 Likes

Re: Painful Discussion Between Two Friends , Which Way Naija , must read. by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:05pm On Mar 22, 2016
funny enough this discussion is between an Igbo and a Yoruba man
I ask myself what is really wrong with the youths, we can be intellects if we want but we always chooose the easy way. Why
Re: Painful Discussion Between Two Friends , Which Way Naija , must read. by fedorahat: 11:58am On Mar 25, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

its that all you have to comment, typical Nigerian youth

hahaha you can wish, do you know me...
Re: Painful Discussion Between Two Friends , Which Way Naija , must read. by chriskosherbal(m): 1:09pm On Mar 25, 2016
The only thing will can do, is to pray for God to give us real leaders. I mean non corrupt readers.
Re: Painful Discussion Between Two Friends , Which Way Naija , must read. by tit(f): 1:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

i have surpassed in 30 years, what he had accomplished in over 60 years, from cars to property and to enlightenment....
Seen 10:44am

useless braggard son.
after all the training your father gave you, why wont you surpass him?
you got whatever because you were standing on the shoulders of a giant - your father!
did your own father not surpass your grandfather?
his jaw must have dropped to see such stupidity oozing out from someone he had spent millions of naira training!

i hate to see such stupidy amongs our yoot of today
Re: Painful Discussion Between Two Friends , Which Way Naija , must read. by fulanimafia: 1:40pm On Mar 25, 2016
tit:

useless braggard son.
you got whatever because you were standing on the shoulders of a giant - your father!
his jaw must have dropped to see such stupidity oozing out from someone he had spent millions of naira training!

This is the first comment of yours that I agree with in the past 5 years I've known your moniker. Kudos.
Re: Painful Discussion Between Two Friends , Which Way Naija , must read. by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:36pm On Mar 25, 2016
tit:

useless braggard son.

i hate to see such stupidty among our youth of today

Actually he was proud of his father a retired WO2 and currently a security consultant, and a strict religious man what he meant was his father lived a stereotyped life(being a soldier one wont blame him) , he had the opportunity to make it big then but his mentality of giving all to his country hinderd him, when he retired what did he really get as his severance pay....Peanuts. Take his son today who built on the foundation of his father, yeah he was really sponsored by his father to some extent, had an open mind was innovative refused to be tied down by society,and is exploring new grounds, his father is proud of him and shows him off.
I know all this because Olu is my best friend and I spent 3 full years of my life with that family.

My message is we need to change our orientation and stop worshiping our politicians, our employers and our pastors.

1 Like

Re: Painful Discussion Between Two Friends , Which Way Naija , must read. by fedorahat: 2:38pm On Mar 25, 2016
tit:

useless braggard son.

lol the guy might even be jobless
Re: Painful Discussion Between Two Friends , Which Way Naija , must read. by Jusmudi(m): 7:24pm On Mar 25, 2016
Very 4ni
Re: Painful Discussion Between Two Friends , Which Way Naija , must read. by enlightenedmind: 8:01pm On Mar 25, 2016
Take your country back!!!! That is the only way it will change. If you keep hoping someone will come, no one will. It is simple logic. We need to stand up and say NO. ENOUGH. GIVE US OUR COUNTRY BACK. We need new set of people in house of senate/reps.

Age caps for senate house seats should be reduced to 35.
Our senate seats and rep seats will no longer be appointed but given by the people of respective lands.
Educational requirements for candidates should be increased to BSc from an overseas uni or BSc from a Nigerian uni with MSc.
Candidates must have studied political related subjects/Law/Humanitarian sciences/relevant degree for their post in university.
All candidates must currently, before being chosen, have a job that pays nothing less than the minimum wage.
Candidates must put forward their proposals for development, project plans and milestones before they can be eligible to even run.
These proposals should be signed, and made publicly available for all to see. When a milestone is checked the people tick it off.
Elected candidates cannot purchase private property while in power.
Wages for these officials will be equal the monthly minimum wage of the society.
Failure to meet this means a step down.

THIS IS WHAT WE WANT. SHARE THIS
Re: Painful Discussion Between Two Friends , Which Way Naija , must read. by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:10pm On Mar 25, 2016
Jusmudi:
Very 4ni
My good Friend, how you day,
How do we realign the mindset of Nigerian Youths to become intellectualy richer
Re: Painful Discussion Between Two Friends , Which Way Naija , must read. by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:11pm On Mar 25, 2016
enlightenedmind:
Take your country back!!!! That is the only way it will change. If you keep hoping someone will come, no one will. It is simple logic. We need to stand up and say NO. ENOUGH. GIVE US OUR COUNTRY BACK. We need new set of people in house of senate/reps.

Age caps for senate house seats should be reduced to 35.
Our senate seats and rep seats will no longer be appointed but given by the people of respective lands.
Educational requirements for candidates should be increased to BSc from an overseas uni or BSc from a Nigerian uni with MSc.
Candidates must have studied political related subjects/Law/Humanitarian sciences/relevant degree for their post in university.
All candidates must currently, before being chosen, have a job that pays nothing less than the minimum wage.
Candidates must put forward their proposals for development, project plans and milestones before they can be eligible to even run.
These proposals should be signed, and made publicly available for all to see. When a milestone is checked the people tick it off.
Elected candidates cannot purchase private property while in power.
Wages for these officials will be equal the monthly minimum wage of the society.
Failure to meet this means a step down.

THIS IS WHAT WE WANT. SHARE THIS

How do we take this message to the streets, in coolio's voice, time is ticking away
Re: Painful Discussion Between Two Friends , Which Way Naija , must read. by tuniski: 8:18pm On Mar 25, 2016
I have been asking whether the others are still in the mortuary. People died but only the elites had all the mention and consideration even when enuff has been amassed for the children but, the others have been forgotten like their lives were less! God dey.
Re: Painful Discussion Between Two Friends , Which Way Naija , must read. by enlightenedmind: 8:20pm On Mar 25, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

How do we take this message to the streets, in coolio's voice, time is ticking away

We have the advantage we know how to access almost every Nigerian today. Watsapp, BBM broadcast message, Facebook and Twitter.
But before any word is sent out. We need to lay the ground works. We need a platform online, that gives the ordinary people power. Where they can come and make decisions. And people will trust this as the true minds of the people.
We are not a political party, or senate group simple youths taking our country back.

1 Like

Re: Painful Discussion Between Two Friends , Which Way Naija , must read. by enlightenedmind: 8:23pm On Mar 25, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Actually he was proud of his father a retired WO2 and currently a security consultant, and a strict religious man what he meant was his father lived a stereotyped life(being a soldier one wont blame him) , he had the opportunity to make it big then but his mentality of giving all to his country hinderd him, when he retired what did he really get as his severance pay....Peanuts. Take his son today who built on the foundation of his father, yeah he was really sponsored by his father to some extent, had an open mind was innovative refused to be tied down by society,and is exploring new grounds, his father is proud of him and shows him off.
I know all this because Olu is my best friend and I spent 3 full years of my life with that family.

My message is we need to change our orientation and stop worshiping our politicians, our employers and our pastors.

Come with us Demand Change!!!! We can begin.
Re: Painful Discussion Between Two Friends , Which Way Naija , must read. by Jusmudi(m): 11:15pm On Mar 25, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

My good Friend, how you day,
How do we realign the mindset of Nigerian Youths to become intellectualy richer

Am fine sir , I ll answer ur question 2mrw because am tired

(1) (Reply)

We Won’t Import Fuel Unless CBN Provides Forex -oil Marketers Tell FG. / Why Is Everybody Obsessed About The Igbos / Oshiomhole Is Under A Spell Of Madness – APC Publicity Secretary Blows Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.