Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Could The Bible Be Against Apc? See This!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Could The Bible Be Against Apc? See This!! (3043 Views)

Tinubu Storms Oyo 2 Welcome New Members To APC.See How Ajimobi Greeted Him(Pics) / Change: Patrick Obahiagbon Lampooned APC, See What He Said On Twitter / 2019: How Jonathan Will Lead The Charge Against APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could The Bible Be Against Apc? See This!! by granlydia(f): 11:58am On Mar 22, 2016
It seems the bible long predicted Apc and warned against it. I was shocked to see this.
Prov 24:21-22.
My son Fear the Lord and the King and meddle not with them that say CHANGE.For their calamity shall rise suddenly

17 Likes

Re: Could The Bible Be Against Apc? See This!! by TANTUMERGO007(m): 12:00pm On Mar 22, 2016
smiley
Re: Could The Bible Be Against Apc? See This!! by PassingShot(m): 12:02pm On Mar 22, 2016
Brainwashed wailing zombies.
Re: Could The Bible Be Against Apc? See This!! by mynd1(f): 12:09pm On Mar 22, 2016
Arrant nonsense. Mtchewww. undecided
Re: Could The Bible Be Against Apc? See This!! by TANTUMERGO007(m): 12:10pm On Mar 22, 2016
PassingShot:
passingshot, longest time no mention grin

1 Like

Re: Could The Bible Be Against Apc? See This!! by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 22, 2016
Change of power to PDP

1 Like

Re: Could The Bible Be Against Apc? See This!! by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:13pm On Mar 22, 2016
granlydia:
It seems the bible long predicted Apc and warned against it. I was shocked to see this.
My son Fear the Lord and the King and meddle not with them that say CHANGE.For their calamity shall rise suddenly

My sista, no be today o! E don tey when devil de Hala change change change!!

4 Likes

Re: Could The Bible Be Against Apc? See This!! by mirabel001(f): 12:18pm On Mar 22, 2016
apc is a curse 2 nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Could The Bible Be Against Apc? See This!! by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 22, 2016
OP. I adjure you to promptly retract this post.

the Bible is a Sacred object, thus using it for political and secular reasons is a sacrilegious violation.

Let the fear of God direct your ways.

2 Likes

Re: Could The Bible Be Against Apc? See This!! by ziccoit: 12:23pm On Mar 22, 2016
**deleted**

In show of respect to those who use the Bible. But, op is quoting the Bible out of contest. May be that verse is telling you to beware of those who are practicing what Jesus didn't preach including you.
Re: Could The Bible Be Against Apc? See This!! by ryanfletcher: 12:33pm On Mar 22, 2016
granlydia:
word!

1 Like

Re: Could The Bible Be Against Apc? See This!! by Greenback: 12:38pm On Mar 22, 2016
Correct..the more reason u guys shud beware of them...they have their agents everywhere...like that okurin pretending to be obirin,mynd1
Re: Could The Bible Be Against Apc? See This!! by RealAdewole(m): 12:53pm On Mar 22, 2016
hmmmmm
Re: Could The Bible Be Against Apc? See This!! by ahaz: 1:01pm On Mar 22, 2016
blueto:
OP. I adjure you to promptly retract this post.

the Bible is a Sacred object, thus using it for political and secular reasons is a sacrilegious violation.

Let the fear of God direct your ways.
taaaaa methew onu GI there..if I hear feeem from u eeh
Re: Could The Bible Be Against Apc? See This!! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 22, 2016
ahaz:
taaaaa methew onu GI there..if I hear feeem from u eeh
What are you saying?

I need elucidations.
Re: Could The Bible Be Against Apc? See This!! by mideactive: 2:54pm On Mar 22, 2016
U think like d ppl dat said Odudua come down frm even with chains,improve ur thinkin girl.
Re: Could The Bible Be Against Apc? See This!! by amaechi1: 2:55pm On Mar 22, 2016
granlydia:

Was the bible against corruption in any form?
I awaits your response.
Re: Could The Bible Be Against Apc? See This!! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 22, 2016
amaechi1:

Was the bible against corruption in any form?
I awaits your response.

Is APC fighting or killing corruption? ?

1 Like

Re: Could The Bible Be Against Apc? See This!! by Seeeeeeee: 3:32pm On Mar 22, 2016
Lalasticala you don confirm from ur Bible?
Re: Could The Bible Be Against Apc? See This!! by amaechi1: 3:39pm On Mar 22, 2016
crixtex:

Is APC fighting or killing corruption? ?

The present Govt is better than the previous Govt on fight against corruption.
Re: Could The Bible Be Against Apc? See This!! by mrphysics(m): 3:48pm On Mar 22, 2016
mirabel001:
apc is a curse 2 nigeria
And you are ........... 2 Nigeria??
Re: Could The Bible Be Against Apc? See This!! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 22, 2016
amaechi1:

The present Govt is better than the previous Govt on fight against corruption.

Lools... APC schemer! dancing around d bush.... grin

1 Like

Re: Could The Bible Be Against Apc? See This!! by mzabbie(f): 4:21pm On Mar 22, 2016
Lol....funny u
Re: Could The Bible Be Against Apc? See This!! by galaxy4rep(m): 4:37pm On Mar 22, 2016
hmmmmmm
Re: Could The Bible Be Against Apc? See This!! by seunny4lif(m): 4:41pm On Mar 22, 2016
grin cheesy grin
Re: Could The Bible Be Against Apc? See This!! by Charles4075(m): 4:47pm On Mar 22, 2016
granlydia:
Op, which kind thing be this na

Re: Could The Bible Be Against Apc? See This!! by BushidoBlue(m): 5:10pm On Mar 22, 2016
PassingShot:

Hahahahahaaa

Toddler how far...

You went missing during the Agatu and Mike12 saga...
We were afraid you were toast....

Oh I forgot you don't stay in Nigeria...

You stay in Gabon.

2 Likes

Re: Could The Bible Be Against Apc? See This!! by BushidoBlue(m): 5:13pm On Mar 22, 2016
PassingShot:

And there is a big difference between a wailer and a Zombie....

For example...
I am a wailer....

And you are a zombie...

Repeat after me....
Z. O. M. B. I. E

Spells Zombie...
Good boy.

3 Likes

Re: Could The Bible Be Against Apc? See This!! by Omoluabi16(m): 5:21pm On Mar 22, 2016
mynd1:
Arrant nonsense. Mtchewww. undecided
sweet girl
Re: Could The Bible Be Against Apc? See This!! by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 22, 2016
mrphysics:
And you are ........... 2 Nigeria??
He is of no use
Re: Could The Bible Be Against Apc? See This!! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 22, 2016
Op must be high

(1) (2) (Reply)

Niger Delta Avengers Clears Their Vision And Belief / Tinubu Reaction To Dino's "Suprise Sex" Offer To Remi Tinubu(pics) / Allow Biafrans To Go, Britain Pleads After Confirming That Niger Delta Avengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.