Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,739 members, 7,837,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Light Height!!!!!!! Interview. Pls Help. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Light Height!!!!!!! Interview. Pls Help. (1282 Views)

Interview Pls Help Me Out How True / Interview Pls House Help Me Out Pls / Orange Groups Invitation For Interview: Pls Who Else Got This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Light Height!!!!!!! Interview. Pls Help. by enemachris(m): 2:20pm On Mar 22, 2016
Information about d coy above will be greatly apprciated. Tnx
Re: Light Height!!!!!!! Interview. Pls Help. by beejaykumar(m): 12:09am On Mar 23, 2016
hi, I got the same sms too
, but I have been in abuja for some ttime now, I don't know weda to travel to lag from abj is worrth it.. I need to know before friday oooo any tips on these guys will be appreciated!!! cheers!!!
Re: Light Height!!!!!!! Interview. Pls Help. by beejaykumar(m): 12:10am On Mar 23, 2016
enemachris:
Information about d coy above will be greatly apprciated. Tnx
bro u in lag prresently?
Re: Light Height!!!!!!! Interview. Pls Help. by enemachris(m): 5:22am On Mar 23, 2016
Yes please, but i later got anoda sms yesterday's evenin stating that due to d public holiday on Friday, that d interview on friday will be canceled. Dat d interview holds today 23 . D notice was too too short so i dnt think i will attend.
Re: Light Height!!!!!!! Interview. Pls Help. by Olaitan2003: 6:22am On Mar 23, 2016
My people pls don't waste your time and tp going to that company because you will be disappointed when you get there. They only have just 3rooms using as office and the man will only interview and tell you he will get back to you. And his problem is the salary range if you called more than 30k for him that means you are out of the race
Re: Light Height!!!!!!! Interview. Pls Help. by beejaykumar(m): 10:53pm On Mar 23, 2016
Olaitan2003:
My people pls don't waste your time and tp going to that company because you will be disappointed when you get there. They only have just 3rooms using as office and the man will only interview and tell you he will get back to you. And his problem is the salary range if you called more than 30k for him that means you are out of the race
wow!!! very awful,,, thanks for the Tips!!!.... cheers...
Re: Light Height!!!!!!! Interview. Pls Help. by kpotu(m): 12:18am On Mar 24, 2016
What position did u applied for?
Re: Light Height!!!!!!! Interview. Pls Help. by babyfaceafrica: 6:44am On Dec 19, 2019
Olaitan2003:

Is it the same light house at Allen Avenue?

(1) (Reply)

Imc Limited Careers. / Office Administrator / Business Development Manager / Customer Care Representative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.