Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,088 members, 7,811,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Unknown Animal Found In Lagos Island And Was Named Immediately. (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unknown Animal Found In Lagos Island And Was Named Immediately. (photos) (4728 Views)

Timaya Finds Comfort In The Arms Of An Unknown Curvy Lady (Photo) / Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" / Tagbo Umeike's Family Goes For Autopsy At Lagos Island Mortuary (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unknown Animal Found In Lagos Island And Was Named Immediately. (photos) by Uzorvick(m): 2:30pm On Mar 22, 2016
What will you do if you go pick your child after school and you saw this photo @Uzorvick..

1 Like

Re: Unknown Animal Found In Lagos Island And Was Named Immediately. (photos) by Patented: 3:00pm On Mar 22, 2016
LWKMD. God help Our children

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Animal Found In Lagos Island And Was Named Immediately. (photos) by nikkypearl(f): 3:03pm On Mar 22, 2016
Lollest lol grin
@op..na that kind school u carry your pikin go ?
Re: Unknown Animal Found In Lagos Island And Was Named Immediately. (photos) by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 3:11pm On Mar 22, 2016
Illiterate is a Disease grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Unknown Animal Found In Lagos Island And Was Named Immediately. (photos) by HARDBOI: 6:37pm On Mar 22, 2016
no be only mouse na keyboard

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Animal Found In Lagos Island And Was Named Immediately. (photos) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 22, 2016
And if d children spell wrongly dem go nearly beat am to coma.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Animal Found In Lagos Island And Was Named Immediately. (photos) by Masterclass32: 6:58pm On Mar 22, 2016
Instant withdrawal from that school.
Re: Unknown Animal Found In Lagos Island And Was Named Immediately. (photos) by FeminineSniper(m): 7:09pm On Mar 22, 2016
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
Illiterate is a Disease grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

hahahahahahahaa.
SMD for u....

illiterate (illiteracy) is [s]
ENDTIMEISNEAR:

hahahahahahaha
SMD for u....

illiterate (illiteracy) is truly a disease

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Animal Found In Lagos Island And Was Named Immediately. (photos) by Tallest45(m): 7:44pm On Mar 22, 2016
Editted stuff undecided undecided..........
Re: Unknown Animal Found In Lagos Island And Was Named Immediately. (photos) by lmm4real: 8:05pm On Mar 22, 2016
Lol grin weed primary school
Re: Unknown Animal Found In Lagos Island And Was Named Immediately. (photos) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 22, 2016
HARDBOI:

no be only mouse na keyboard
Re: Unknown Animal Found In Lagos Island And Was Named Immediately. (photos) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 22, 2016
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
indeed undecided

1 Like

Re: Unknown Animal Found In Lagos Island And Was Named Immediately. (photos) by keni315(f): 8:19pm On Mar 22, 2016
end time school
Re: Unknown Animal Found In Lagos Island And Was Named Immediately. (photos) by RealAdewole(m): 8:20pm On Mar 22, 2016
where is the cat
Re: Unknown Animal Found In Lagos Island And Was Named Immediately. (photos) by Uzorvick(m): 8:22pm On Mar 22, 2016
[quote author=RadicallyBlunt post=44012628]And if d children spell wrongly dem go nearly beat am to coma. True talk bro. Lol
Re: Unknown Animal Found In Lagos Island And Was Named Immediately. (photos) by ademasta(m): 9:13pm On Mar 22, 2016
I go withdraw my pikin like money from ATM grin Awon village headmasters buruku
Re: Unknown Animal Found In Lagos Island And Was Named Immediately. (photos) by HARDBOI: 9:15pm On Mar 22, 2016
Jasboi:
Re: Unknown Animal Found In Lagos Island And Was Named Immediately. (photos) by nnowu(f): 9:16pm On Mar 22, 2016
This must be a kpako school!
Re: Unknown Animal Found In Lagos Island And Was Named Immediately. (photos) by hrykanu231(m): 10:00pm On Mar 22, 2016
ENDTIMEISNEAR:

Baba, am sure you teach in that school. Just read what you wrote again.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Animal Found In Lagos Island And Was Named Immediately. (photos) by geca(f): 10:57pm On Mar 22, 2016
ENDTIMEISNEAR:

Illiteracy

1 Like

Re: Unknown Animal Found In Lagos Island And Was Named Immediately. (photos) by UIA04(f): 10:59pm On Mar 22, 2016
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
And so is your sentence
Re: Unknown Animal Found In Lagos Island And Was Named Immediately. (photos) by fF01(m): 11:04pm On Mar 22, 2016
o Jesus! Smh. aw kan dat b a mouse??!
dey suppose demolish that school.
Re: Unknown Animal Found In Lagos Island And Was Named Immediately. (photos) by tpiar: 11:06pm On Mar 22, 2016
Op why are you and your ilk showcasing s.tupidity?

How is a giraffe an unknown animal?
Re: Unknown Animal Found In Lagos Island And Was Named Immediately. (photos) by Flexherbal(m): 11:38pm On Mar 22, 2016
What will they call a mouse when they see it?
Re: Unknown Animal Found In Lagos Island And Was Named Immediately. (photos) by theshaderoom: 11:50pm On Mar 22, 2016
tpiar:

Sarcasm is clearly lost on you.

You won't even recognise sarcasm even if it sat on your head

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Animal Found In Lagos Island And Was Named Immediately. (photos) by alltexrecyclers(m): 12:49am On Mar 23, 2016
A MAN AND HIS PET GIRAFFE WALK INTO A BAR...

A man and his pet giraffe walk into a bar and start drinking. As the night goes on, they get drunk, and the giraffe finally passes out. The man decides to go home.
As he's leaving, the man is approached by the barkeeper who says, "Hey, you're not gonna leave that lyin' here, are ya?"
"Hmph," says the man. "That's not a lion -- it's a giraffe."
Re: Unknown Animal Found In Lagos Island And Was Named Immediately. (photos) by Uzorvick(m): 12:52am On Mar 23, 2016
[center][/center]
tpiar:

. Broz shey mak I still carry pikin for dis school teach you d meaning of sarcasm..... Lol na wa 4 u ooooo....... Dis guy and d tall mouse picture suppose dey front page.....lol
tpiar:

. Broz shey mak I still carry pikin for dis school teach you d meaning of sarcasm..... Lol na wa 4 u ooooo....... Dis guy and d tall mouse picture suppose dey front page.....lol
tpiar:

Re: Unknown Animal Found In Lagos Island And Was Named Immediately. (photos) by tpiar: 1:19am On Mar 23, 2016
theshaderoom:

Sarcasm is clearly lost on me.

I won't even recognise sarcasm even if it sat on my head
Re: Unknown Animal Found In Lagos Island And Was Named Immediately. (photos) by tpiar: 1:21am On Mar 23, 2016
Uzorvick:
[center][/center]. Broz shey mak I still carry adult for dis school teach me d meaning of sarcasm..... Lol na wa 4 me ooooo....... Dis guy and d tall mouse picture suppose dey front page.....lol
. Broz shey mak I still carry adult for dis school teach me d meaning of sarcasm..... Lol na wa 4 u ooooo....... Dis guy and d tall mouse picture suppose dey front page.....lol
. Broz shey mak I still carry adult for dis school teach me d meaning of sarcasm..... Lol na wa 4me ooooo....... Dis guy and d tall mouse picture suppose dey front page.....lol

bro, even if somebody told you to open thread saying a picture of a giraffe was tagged as a mouse, shouldnt your medulla oblongata tell you it is not an unknown animal, neither was it "found" anywhere and your heading is wrong?

I see your handler quickly jumped in to tell you what to say as per sarcasm, but that makes it appear you are even the one who labelled the photo as a mouse?
Re: Unknown Animal Found In Lagos Island And Was Named Immediately. (photos) by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 23, 2016
Abeg is this school in Daura?
Re: Unknown Animal Found In Lagos Island And Was Named Immediately. (photos) by toseman(m): 8:51am On Mar 23, 2016
mouse me,d artist wey draw d giraffe no get conscience I swear

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

CHIDIMMA Goes Braless ( Photos) / Working. Download Drake Nothing Was The Same Full / Kanye West Trying To Divorce Kim Kardashian For Cheating On Him With Meek Mill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.