Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Twin Sisters Marry Twin Brothers On The Same Day (Photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Twin Sisters Marry Twin Brothers On The Same Day (Photos) (59051 Views)

Twin Sisters Marry On The Same Day In Calabar (Photos) / 3 Sisters Marry On The Same Day In Kano State (Photos) / Ghanaian Twin Sisters Marry Twin Brothers (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twin Sisters Marry Twin Brothers On The Same Day (Photos) by madridsta007(m): 11:26am On Mar 23, 2016
chimere66:
As shared on Facebook......

Double double: Twin sisters marry twin brothers on the same day

Twin brothers, Chinonso Akinade Okueze and Chibuzor Adelakin Okueze, from Asaba, Delta state married twin sisters, Folawemi Taiwo Okuniyi and Febisola Kehinde Okuniyi, from Ondo state in Ikeja, Lagos state.
Is it possible that these couples would have twins themselves?

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/photos-nigerian-twin-sisters-marry-twin.html

I hope the marriage was driven by love. And not by the esoteric status of 'twins marrying twins on the same day'- as the emotions from that 'status' will be short-lived. They do not seem to be smiling.
Re: Twin Sisters Marry Twin Brothers On The Same Day (Photos) by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 23, 2016
Both couple children are siblings or brothers and sisters genetically
Re: Twin Sisters Marry Twin Brothers On The Same Day (Photos) by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 23, 2016
Economy wedding-
Re: Twin Sisters Marry Twin Brothers On The Same Day (Photos) by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 23, 2016
The girls don't seem happy-
Re: Twin Sisters Marry Twin Brothers On The Same Day (Photos) by isacolukay(m): 11:40am On Mar 23, 2016
missbronze:
HML to them.

Shebi I don talk am before, say, e be like say na for Lag husband plenty.

Most of the proposals thread na for Lag.

Most weddings on this forum na for Lag too.

Abuja guys,

Ph guys,

Enugu guys,

Owerri guys,

Onitsha guys,

Calabar guys,

Uyo guys,

Kano guys,

Jos guys,

Kaduna guys,

Ibadan guys,

Akure guys,

and, other echetarem echetaram guys,

Wetin dey happen ooo? abi, una no get single babes for una area to marry ni?

Since when I don dey on top your matter, if you don gree, we for don marry tey tey and everything go make fp.

So how e go take be?
Re: Twin Sisters Marry Twin Brothers On The Same Day (Photos) by praise007: 11:45am On Mar 23, 2016
I like dat. Atleast dem no go separate like dose musician abi?
Re: Twin Sisters Marry Twin Brothers On The Same Day (Photos) by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 23, 2016
isacolukay:

Since when I don dey on top your matter, if you don gree, we for don marry tey tey and everything go make fp.

So how e go take be?
HahHahahahaha.

Well, as I am replying this your mention now, I am already packing my things to go Lag.

Shey, I will still get night bus ticket this time?
Re: Twin Sisters Marry Twin Brothers On The Same Day (Photos) by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 23, 2016
isacolukay:

So how e go take be?
HahHahahahaha.

Well, as I am replying this your mention now, I am already packing my things to go Lag.

I know say you dey for Lag.
Re: Twin Sisters Marry Twin Brothers On The Same Day (Photos) by Clakyvip: 11:47am On Mar 23, 2016
They got married 2years ago, they gave birth on the same day.

Re: Twin Sisters Marry Twin Brothers On The Same Day (Photos) by Godsate: 11:49am On Mar 23, 2016
Nice one.

I hope they made provision for quadruplets before embacking on the journey.

Happy married life!
Re: Twin Sisters Marry Twin Brothers On The Same Day (Photos) by Gamesmart: 11:54am On Mar 23, 2016
sanc2s:
Ugly twin brothers, ugly twin sisters . #eatingMypopcornAndGroundnut

Looking at your profile picture, na you dey call others ugly? grin

See you bony, sufferhead self. You no dey look mirror?

When last you chop?

Do you even get up to 2 circle meals a day, talk less of 3 square meals a day?

You will soon also be calling others poor when you cannot obviously afford food yourself, sufferhead.
Re: Twin Sisters Marry Twin Brothers On The Same Day (Photos) by scarred9jan(m): 12:09pm On Mar 23, 2016
tayooluwole:
when they start chuking on the same day and in the same room, they should call me for video coverage

Badt guy.
Re: Twin Sisters Marry Twin Brothers On The Same Day (Photos) by scarred9jan(m): 12:13pm On Mar 23, 2016
Fabulocity:
The coolest part of this is that the children of each couple would be biologically related to each other. That's awesome.

If both couples are Identical twins. Their children would be genetically compatible. They would exactly have the same genes.
Re: Twin Sisters Marry Twin Brothers On The Same Day (Photos) by pwettiejay(f): 12:15pm On Mar 23, 2016
I hope each pair love each other coz this is usually rare
Re: Twin Sisters Marry Twin Brothers On The Same Day (Photos) by scarred9jan(m): 12:16pm On Mar 23, 2016
Drabrah:

It's possible. Twinning is hereditary. It's inherited via d feminine line though. So, it's d female twins dat matters, not d guys .

Who told you that? (in James Earl Jones' voice)
Re: Twin Sisters Marry Twin Brothers On The Same Day (Photos) by muller101(m): 12:16pm On Mar 23, 2016
This is not proper. Semi inbreeding.
Re: Twin Sisters Marry Twin Brothers On The Same Day (Photos) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 23, 2016
ShitHead:
They don't look happy. Another arrangi marriage for show. They can as well fvck together and let it make a frontpage too. Ndi ara.

How u take know say they are not happy
because them no dey shine teeth?
Re: Twin Sisters Marry Twin Brothers On The Same Day (Photos) by Sunnypa11(m): 12:18pm On Mar 23, 2016
This is not too good....Scripted !
Re: Twin Sisters Marry Twin Brothers On The Same Day (Photos) by muller101(m): 12:19pm On Mar 23, 2016
missbronze:
HML to them.

Abuja guys,

Ph guys,

Enugu guys,

Owerri guys,

Onitsha guys,

Calabar guys,

Uyo guys,

Kano guys,

Jos guys,

Kaduna guys,

Ibadan guys,

Akure guys,

where and how did u come about this statistics?
Re: Twin Sisters Marry Twin Brothers On The Same Day (Photos) by obakore20(m): 12:21pm On Mar 23, 2016
Neduzze5:
This is so cute.... Making lotta sense

Buh, I'm not ready to marry yet. The economy is currently very very crunchy and bloody! angry embarassed

If you waiting for the economical situation to improve any time soon then i bet you won't get married in the nearest future.
Go and marry provided you have something doing that is fetching you some cash.
Re: Twin Sisters Marry Twin Brothers On The Same Day (Photos) by franzis(m): 12:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
Old gist
Re: Twin Sisters Marry Twin Brothers On The Same Day (Photos) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 23, 2016
Rotentina:
May God bless their unions.........(Amen)
wink
Re: Twin Sisters Marry Twin Brothers On The Same Day (Photos) by MrCork: 12:44pm On Mar 23, 2016
Fabulocity:
The coolest part of this is that the children of each couple would be biologically related to each other. That's awesome.

^^^story....are you lightskin? angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twin Sisters Marry Twin Brothers On The Same Day (Photos) by neonly: 12:50pm On Mar 23, 2016
End time marriage
Re: Twin Sisters Marry Twin Brothers On The Same Day (Photos) by eromspete(m): 12:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
COST SAVING WEDDING

But how did they date and propose to the same set of twins??
Re: Twin Sisters Marry Twin Brothers On The Same Day (Photos) by Bluffly: 1:19pm On Mar 23, 2016
chimere66:
As shared on Facebook......

Double double: Twin sisters marry twin brothers on the same day

Twin brothers, Chinonso Akinade Okueze and Chibuzor Adelakin Okueze, from Asaba, Delta state married twin sisters, Folawemi Taiwo Okuniyi and Febisola Kehinde Okuniyi, from Ondo state in Ikeja, Lagos state.
Is it possible that these couples would have twins themselves?

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/photos-nigerian-twin-sisters-marry-twin.html

Goo. But did they marry because they are twins or they've gotte an understanding that they can dwell together through thick and thin
Re: Twin Sisters Marry Twin Brothers On The Same Day (Photos) by yanabasee(m): 1:53pm On Mar 23, 2016
missbronze:
HML to them.

Abuja guys,

Ph guys,

Enugu guys,

Owerri guys,

Onitsha guys,

Calabar guys,

Uyo guys,

Kano guys,

Jos guys,

Kaduna guys,

Ibadan guys,

Akure guys,

Will you marry me?
Re: Twin Sisters Marry Twin Brothers On The Same Day (Photos) by wemimo26(f): 1:54pm On Mar 23, 2016
stale news! since last year
Re: Twin Sisters Marry Twin Brothers On The Same Day (Photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 23, 2016
Na to dey Bleep the two sisters be that.a go talk sey a no know naani...
Re: Twin Sisters Marry Twin Brothers On The Same Day (Photos) by akigbemaru: 2:49pm On Mar 23, 2016
Twins married twins.
Re: Twin Sisters Marry Twin Brothers On The Same Day (Photos) by alaskido(m): 2:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
grin grin This na to reduce the cost for the wedding. Using one stone to kill 2 birds.
Re: Twin Sisters Marry Twin Brothers On The Same Day (Photos) by isacolukay(m): 5:29pm On Mar 23, 2016
missbronze:
HahHahahahaha.

I know say you dey for Lag.

I dey Abuja. God don catch u.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Plays Groomsman Role At Her Twin Brother's Wedding (photos) / Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet / Popular Nairalander " Wese90 " Ties Knot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.