Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Free Honeymoon To Zanzibar. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Free Honeymoon To Zanzibar. (1170 Views)

Should I Quit The Honeymoon Or Forego The 21-day Fasting? / What Hotel In Lagos To Use For Honeymoon On The Island / Brides of 2016. Win A Free Honeymoon To Zanzibar! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Honeymoon To Zanzibar. by GourmetChef: 5:51pm On Mar 22, 2016
Infusions Catering Services, is offering you a chance to win an all-expenses-paid honeymoon to this Island Paradise.

The Grand Prize of a free honeymoon trip to Zanzibar includes, Visa for the couple, return flight tickets, hotel accommodation including breakfast for a five-day stay and a shopping allowance.

All you have to do is book with us for your wedding day catering and you stand a chance to win the giveaway of a lifetime!

What's more, every bride gets a FREE wedding gown from the house of Michi Gabbi upon booking. So everyone's a winner!

Pristine beaches, turquiose coves, billowing palm trees, historical sites, ancient ruins, and the titillating aroma of spices. All these are the hallmark of Zanzibar.
It's no wonder it's every couple's dream honeymoon destination.

Zanzibar offers world class water sports including scuba diving, snorkeling, deep sea fishing, kayaking, windsurfing, water skiing and sailing on traditional local dhows.

Call us today on 08038086289 or 08026929460 or email infusionscatering@gmail.com and let's bring the magic to you.

Terms and Conditions apply.

Re: Free Honeymoon To Zanzibar. by coolmrs: 7:42pm On Mar 22, 2016
Where is Zanzibar?
Re: Free Honeymoon To Zanzibar. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 22, 2016
coolmrs:
Where is Zanzibar?
undecided

Ever heard this line by Tekno...Shey you like Zanzibar or Toronto? cool

1 Like

Re: Free Honeymoon To Zanzibar. by GourmetChef: 8:34pm On Mar 22, 2016
coolmrs:
Where is Zanzibar?

Zanzibar is an island nation made up of a group of islands (called and archipelago) situated in the Indian Ocean.
It's off the coast of Tanzania (actually a semi-autonomous part of Tanzania).

It's renowned for it's pristine beaches and rich culture and is a popular holiday destination for tourists all over the world, particularly for destination weddings and honeymoons.

1 Like

Re: Free Honeymoon To Zanzibar. by GourmetChef: 8:34pm On Mar 22, 2016
brandnew3:
undecided

Ever heard this line by Tekno...Shey you like Zanzibar or Toronto? cool

Lol.
Re: Free Honeymoon To Zanzibar. by GourmetChef: 9:29am On Mar 23, 2016
Delightful delicacies for every event.

Bookings ongoing.

Re: Free Honeymoon To Zanzibar. by GourmetChef: 10:29am On Mar 31, 2016
Bookings ongoing

Re: Free Honeymoon To Zanzibar. by GourmetChef: 3:28pm On Apr 11, 2016
Have you booked your date with us?

Bookings still open. Available for all events between now and December, 2016.

Call 08038086289 or 08026929460
Email infusionscatering@gmail.com.

Re: Free Honeymoon To Zanzibar. by Palomar: 11:11am On Jun 29, 2016
Hi everyone, cheesy

a friend of mine have been to Zanzibar for his honeymoon, he found a very nice Resort (http://www.zanzibar-mvuvi-resort.com/en/honeymoon-zanzibar/) and he said that he really enjoyed the place, so when i decided where to go last summer i booked there and i have to say that he was right! It's a very nice resort, fortunately small (6 rooms i think) so there were no caos, everything is quite swahili style, even the food, but they cook also european food. Of course the ocean in front of the resort is amazing, shocked the reef is a must-seen attraction.
I would really recomand it, the staff is super friendly and they really care about the customares!
Hope i helped someone, honeymoon should be a wonderful holyday! wink

(1) (Reply)

Thank You Nairalanders / Mother And Daughter Welcome Babies For Same Man In Same Month (photo) / How I Rushed Into Marriage Because I Was Heartbroken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.