Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

How To Reset The Maintenance Light On A Toyota Camry - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Reset The Maintenance Light On A Toyota Camry (1158 Views)

This Amazing Toyota Tundrasine Is A Toyota Tundra Limousine (photos) / Drive A Toyota??? Ask Me Anything / A Toyota SUV Burnt Along Enugu-Onitsha Express Way. PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Reset The Maintenance Light On A Toyota Camry by onilanre(m): 8:55pm On Mar 22, 2016
The maintenance required light is designed to let you know when your vehicle is due for scheduled maintenance. When it comes on, check your “Service and Maintenance Guide” to see what is needed at the mileage on your odometer. When you are done servicing your Camry, you will need to reset the light. This covers 2004 through 2011 Toyota Camry models.

Make sure your odometer is showing the actual mileage, not trip A or B.

Turn the key to the LOCK position.
Turn the key back to the ACC position
Press and hold the trip/reset button.
Continue to hold it down and turn the key to the ON position.
Keep holding the button; the mileage will flash zeros until the actual mileage appears again.
Release the button.

The Maintenance required light should no longer appear when you start your Camry—until the next scheduled maintenance.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do My Align My Steering Wheel,it Has An Airbag In It / Battery Problem / Stolen Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.