Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Caption This Hilarious Photo Of Esau And Jacob. Nigerians Are Damn Funny. - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Caption This Hilarious Photo Of Esau And Jacob. Nigerians Are Damn Funny. (43111 Views)

4 Ways Nigerians Are Endangering Their Lives With Food They Eat / Nigerians Are Eating Too Much Rice! / Man At Enugu Restaurant With His Own Food (Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of Esau And Jacob. Nigerians Are Damn Funny. by Ada9103(f): 10:11am On Mar 23, 2016
Nothing special about it
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of Esau And Jacob. Nigerians Are Damn Funny. by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 23, 2016
cheesy
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of Esau And Jacob. Nigerians Are Damn Funny. by sunday2012(m): 10:11am On Mar 23, 2016
What is funny about this?
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of Esau And Jacob. Nigerians Are Damn Funny. by erusen: 10:12am On Mar 23, 2016
feldido:

Do you know Esau lost the privilege of being an ancestor of Jesus cos of that act? Now playing with Bible accounts like that shows we don't appreciate sacred things because Esau knew very well what lies ahead being the first son of Isaac, Abrahams Son who through him the world will bless themselves, but he instead threw it away for a mere pot of Stew.
my guy make I hear word abeg,see as u just carry the mata for head, wentin sacred here?
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of Esau And Jacob. Nigerians Are Damn Funny. by megareal: 10:13am On Mar 23, 2016
#Nahungertings#. Dat moment wey pesin belle dey rumble and you dey talk birthright. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of Esau And Jacob. Nigerians Are Damn Funny. by JohnCloud(m): 10:14am On Mar 23, 2016
feldido:

Do you know Esau lost the privilege of being an ancestor of Jesus cos of that act? Now playing with Bible accounts like that shows we don't appreciate sacred things because Esau knew very well what lies ahead being the first son of Isaac, Abrahams Son who through him the world will bless themselves, but he instead threw it away for a mere pot of Stew.

Esau couldnt have in any way became the great ancestor of Jesus. Mind you, it was not the sold birth right that caused.... "jacob have I loved, Esau have i hated" na God talk am, even before them born them......

1 Like

Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of Esau And Jacob. Nigerians Are Damn Funny. by akasueba(m): 10:15am On Mar 23, 2016
2sexynet:
can you crack such joke with things of koran and spend the next 24 hours alive while in an islamic state?
you this people sha
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of Esau And Jacob. Nigerians Are Damn Funny. by Goodeeman: 10:16am On Mar 23, 2016
kissval1388:

Na wa for you guy, can't someone joke again?? what is even sacred about Esau selling his birth right for a plate of porridge yam? there are sacred fins in d bible but Dis one is no were close to sacred.
Dont mind him, Is an extremist.
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of Esau And Jacob. Nigerians Are Damn Funny. by VictorRomanov: 10:16am On Mar 23, 2016
kissval1388:

Na wa for you guy, can't someone joke again?? what is even sacred about Esau selling his birth right for a plate of porridge yam? there are sacred fins in d bible but Dis one is no were close to sacred.

You can make a joke out of it if you want to, But don't say there's nothing sacred in it. Paul compare Christian who doesn't not appreciate sacred thing and who practice sexual immorality to Esau. Hebrews 13:16
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of Esau And Jacob. Nigerians Are Damn Funny. by beulah33: 10:16am On Mar 23, 2016
feldido:
We just play with sacred things... Guard against obscene gesting.
That Bible account has a lot of meaning for all Christians.

haba guy,
na you be the only christian for nairaland, you for go open ministry o.
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of Esau And Jacob. Nigerians Are Damn Funny. by Mftivi: 10:16am On Mar 23, 2016
kissval1388:

that guy fit make a boring Papa ooo, always with glasses and newspaper

1 Like

Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of Esau And Jacob. Nigerians Are Damn Funny. by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 23, 2016
a good joke does not require brain cracking! go figure! what if i were a muslim and have no clue about jacob and esau's story? not easau's and jacob! are u a learner?
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of Esau And Jacob. Nigerians Are Damn Funny. by Codyt(m): 10:16am On Mar 23, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Guy u need to take a chill pill. Ur type is very easy to brainwash cos of ur rigid attitude.
Rigid I say!! I just wonder o
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of Esau And Jacob. Nigerians Are Damn Funny. by AleAirHub(m): 10:18am On Mar 23, 2016
chiefobdk:

if u dey stay festac. go to arewa kitchen. 23 road opposite rocview hotel. dem dey sell dis kind yam for there.

wen I dey festac I dey chop am every Sunday morning.

You sure say you never sell your Birth right so cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of Esau And Jacob. Nigerians Are Damn Funny. by akreest(m): 10:22am On Mar 23, 2016
feldido:

Behold!! A fanatic and potential suicide bomber speaketh.

This one should be watched cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of Esau And Jacob. Nigerians Are Damn Funny. by Mftivi: 10:22am On Mar 23, 2016
AleAirHub:

You sure say you never sell your Birth right so cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
lol, I swear I must branch lasgidi to go have a taste. You can't appreciate the cooking talent of naija until you have to eat junks every day in a strange Land.
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of Esau And Jacob. Nigerians Are Damn Funny. by Jhummiewolz(f): 10:23am On Mar 23, 2016
undecidedWell to me, the joke isn't that funny it seems boring cos I didn't smile nor laugh after reading it
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of Esau And Jacob. Nigerians Are Damn Funny. by donem: 10:26am On Mar 23, 2016
That Esau 4kup big time (idiok itong), I no fit sell my birthright for anything.
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of Esau And Jacob. Nigerians Are Damn Funny. by LastSurvivor: 10:28am On Mar 23, 2016
feldido:

Sacred indeed!!
Abeg go sit down..
Did you know that God endorsed Jacobs treacherous blessings?
So the story of Satan in the bible is sacred too
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of Esau And Jacob. Nigerians Are Damn Funny. by fixedhollies(m): 10:29am On Mar 23, 2016
feldido:

Do you know Jacob was long chosen before the porridge issue? And stealing Esauls right did not make him inherit the blessings till he met the angel and his name was changed! So Esaul see fine porridge as so many things still appeal to US these days.... The shortcut did not favour the two brothers.
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of Esau And Jacob. Nigerians Are Damn Funny. by anochuko01(m): 10:30am On Mar 23, 2016
feldido:

Jehovah witness, gerarahia

''the letter killeth...''
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of Esau And Jacob. Nigerians Are Damn Funny. by AleAirHub(m): 10:31am On Mar 23, 2016
Mftivi:
lol, I swear I must branch lasgidi to go have a taste. You can't appreciate the cooking talent of naija until you have to eat junks every day in a strange Land.

Address is already bookmark!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of Esau And Jacob. Nigerians Are Damn Funny. by Winning123: 10:33am On Mar 23, 2016
kissval1388:

I am sorry for you. It is obvious you don't understand the implications of your comments. If Esau where to be alive, he would have shook his head sadly reading your comments. The bible made us to understand that Esau later regretted his actions, as a mater of fact he wept. Their is a big lesson to be learnt from Esau, that is bargaining badly, focusing on temporary things, seeking short cut and forgetting about the bigger picture
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of Esau And Jacob. Nigerians Are Damn Funny. by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 23, 2016
ShakurM:
Esau sympathiser, it's a biblical story like any other stories. What's sacred about it now? angry

your signature is so long!! gosh!!

you must be a talkative real life.
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of Esau And Jacob. Nigerians Are Damn Funny. by Dpearlz: 10:36am On Mar 23, 2016
Truth be told that story is very sacred for every believer. There is a reason why God loved Jacob and hated esau. (Remember God created time so is not bound by time and he knows the end from the begining). That "story" explains it clarely. Esau placed more value on pleasing his body than spiritual things (his place in the kingdom of God). Thus God was not happy because the things of the spirit are far more important than pleasing the desires of the flesh which is temporary. The things of the spirit are also eternal. It is a very sacred story that every child of God should learn from.

Also birthright signifies something that you didn't work for but is "soon to be yours" by right. So him using the words "what is the use of my birthright" means he really didn't value what he didn't get by his own power and intelect. God expects that as we plan and step out each day to achieve our set goals, we should acknowledge him so that he can direct our paths. He wants to lead his children to success and wealth. This doesn't mean his children should be lazy but that they should know that it is he that gives power (ideas and knowhow) to make wealth.
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of Esau And Jacob. Nigerians Are Damn Funny. by fikky2013(f): 10:36am On Mar 23, 2016
feldido:

Is this not holier than thou attitude?
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of Esau And Jacob. Nigerians Are Damn Funny. by breakeven: 10:37am On Mar 23, 2016
K9blunt:
This is gidi gan! angry

Jacob no try at all. angry

Bible sacred my azzlipsrsealed
Your last statement. Do you know that they can behead you if you make this type of statement against the book of the other faith? let us FEAR God and his word for that is WISDOM.
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of Esau And Jacob. Nigerians Are Damn Funny. by Winning123: 10:37am On Mar 23, 2016
agarawu23:
religion don turn most ppl to mumu. They take joke to a level that u will blame yourself for cracking such joke.

No wonder our clergymen now feed on "us"

This is not a story to turn to a joke. Will you advise your children to make the choice of Esau since it is a mere joke
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of Esau And Jacob. Nigerians Are Damn Funny. by Winning123: 10:41am On Mar 23, 2016
agarawu23:
religion don turn most ppl to mumu. They take joke to a level that u will blame yourself for cracking such joke.

No wonder our clergymen now feed on "us"

And modernity/world don make some people destroy their future. No wonder many young people now die very early
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of Esau And Jacob. Nigerians Are Damn Funny. by SilvanusII(m): 10:44am On Mar 23, 2016
feldido:

Oga, take several seats and chill. Do you know how many folklore stories passed through generations encourage strength of character and will, humility et al? Because it is a bible story, whose moral is well understood, we shud now quake for fear God will strike us down with thunderbolts?
You really don't know how irritatingly close to a Koran-Thumping Islam extremist you sound. Thank God Jesus doesn't support extremism. You'd be killing us for 'blasphemy'
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of Esau And Jacob. Nigerians Are Damn Funny. by kissval1388: 10:44am On Mar 23, 2016
2sexynet:
can you crack such joke with things of koran and spend the next 24 hours alive while in an islamic state?
that's why we are not in an Islamic state. go get something doing dude and stop putting meaning to everything.
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of Esau And Jacob. Nigerians Are Damn Funny. by adewaletb3(m): 10:47am On Mar 23, 2016
feldido:

Just shut up there is no jesus or god.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bread And Fufu: Would You Eat This? (Photos) / See The Food I Bought For ₦2,800 / African Man Crying Because The Sausage He Is Eating Is Too Sweet (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.