Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Pic//question Of The Year - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pic//question Of The Year (536 Views)

Tinubu And The Question Of Igbo Presidency In 2023 / Asiri Dokubo Answers Question Of Abandoned Igbo Properties & Igbo Massacre of SS / Question Of The Day: If Gov Oshiomhole Did Not Have Money Will Lara Marry Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pic//question Of The Year by Joysmith2: 9:47pm On Mar 22, 2016
do we need this man back

Re: Pic//question Of The Year by Standing5(m): 9:57pm On Mar 22, 2016
Name pls as i don't want to waste my MB on the wrong person.
Re: Pic//question Of The Year by ziccoit: 10:30pm On Mar 22, 2016
I've never seen people clung to a loser as people do to this man. Wake up guys, GEJ is gone forever and will never rule this country again. The earlier you get that into your heads the better.
Re: Pic//question Of The Year by Joysmith2: 7:43am On Mar 23, 2016
ziccoit:
I've never seen people clung to a loser as people do to this man. Wake up guys, GEJ is gone forever and will never rule this country again. The earlier you get that into your heads the better.
we know,,,,but is he not better dan our travelling bubu
Re: Pic//question Of The Year by busterr(m): 10:13am On Mar 23, 2016
no

(1) (Reply)

Fashola Hails Tinubu: "Tinubu Made The Impossible Happen" / Nasarawa Legislators Fight During Session - 6 Suspended / Press Release On Saraki Case By Muslim Right Concern (MURIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.