Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Which Is Better Male Or Female Child? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Is Better Male Or Female Child? (4931 Views)

5 Masculine Chores I Did As A Female Child. / Higher Education And The Female Child / As A Man, Is It Proper To Know The Virginity Status Of Your 18+ Female Child. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Better Male Or Female Child? by wealthyguy(m): 6:12pm On Jul 23, 2009
Out of curiosity I want to
know your view on who is
better between a male
child or a female.

What do you think?
Re: Which Is Better Male Or Female Child? by sley4life(m): 4:59am On Jul 24, 2009
male
Re: Which Is Better Male Or Female Child? by FBS: 8:01am On Jul 24, 2009
As if you can decide? undecided
Re: Which Is Better Male Or Female Child? by wealthyguy(m): 11:23am On Jul 24, 2009
Hey Sley4life, give us
reasons why you think
male is better.
Re: Which Is Better Male Or Female Child? by virgie(f): 5:11pm On Jul 24, 2009
As far as I am concerned, this is a stupid question!
Re: Which Is Better Male Or Female Child? by Gentlelady(f): 5:28pm On Jul 24, 2009
None is better than the other. All children should be loved as no one knows who will grow up to be what. I am female and I can boldly say I have made my parents proud of me in all ways.
Please let me know on what basis you are comparing them.
Re: Which Is Better Male Or Female Child? by mohawkchic(f): 7:49pm On Jul 24, 2009
Ur Pick Which Is More Important: Boy Or Girl

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-290142.0.html
Re: Which Is Better Male Or Female Child? by Theblessed(f): 9:41pm On Jul 24, 2009
[b]You see, you should thank your star you are not infertile because, if you are, you would not be asking this question.  You would be even be begging for one with severe condition, TRUST me!  I think you are letting your beliefs and values cloud your common sense that, it does not matter the sex of the baby.  What matters is that:

a)  you can not create a single HAIR on you own head therefore, can not
     create a baby.

b)  CHILDREN are gift from God and we should be thankful we have them.     

c)  we should also be grateful they come to us without any disabilities i.e.
     all their features are complete and no DEFORMITY, SERIOUS or
     CHRONIC AILMENTS, just be thankful to God.

d)  and if deformed still thank God for only him knows why, as you can not
     challenge Gods wisdom. 

So, my dear friend it doesn't really matter which is better for each has their own roles in the family.  Generally, every where you go, male children are there to protect the family and ensure stability just as men are expected to do anyway, whilst female children bring LOVE, RESPECT, HARMONY,  BALANCE and UNITY/PEACE to chaotic situations in the family.  Besides, they are the major CARERS in every family whether married or not.  So don't mess with your female chldren or siblings because, when that time comes, as you find yourself doubly incontinent and could no longer wipe your back side please remember this, your MALE child would be SCARCE and your FEMALE Children will be there till 'D'.  So, take note!!![/b]
Re: Which Is Better Male Or Female Child? by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 25, 2009
a good child is better
Re: Which Is Better Male Or Female Child? by Amigoz(f): 7:29am On Jul 25, 2009
They are as good as each other.
'Train ur child in d way he shld grow'
Re: Which Is Better Male Or Female Child? by wealthyguy(m): 8:22am On Jul 25, 2009
Theblessed:

You see, [b]you should thank your star you are not infertile because, if you are, you would not be asking this question. You would be even be begging for one with severe condition, TRUST me! I think you are letting your beliefs and values cloud your common sense that, it does not matter the sex of the baby. What matters is that:

a) you can not create a single HAIR on you own head therefore, can not
create a baby.

b) CHILDREN are gift from God and we should be thankful we have them.

c) we should also be grateful they come to us without any disabilities i.e.
all their features are complete and no DEFORMITY, SERIOUS or
CHRONIC AILMENTS, just be thankful to God.

d) and if deformed still thank God for only him knows why, as you can not
challenge Gods wisdom.

So, my dear friend it doesn't really matter which is better for each has their own roles in the family. Generally, every where you go, male children are there to protect the family and ensure stability just as men are expected to do anyway, whilst female children bring LOVE, RESPECT, HARMONY, BALANCE and UNITY/PEACE to chaotic situations in the family. Besides, they are the major CARERS in every family whether married or not. So don't mess with your female chldren or siblings because, when that time comes, as you find yourself doubly incontinent and could no longer wipe your back side please remember this, your MALE child would be SCARCE and your FEMALE Children will be there till 'D'. So, take note!!![/b]

Do you having biological is a big deal to me.

Noooooo.

[color]So, my dear friend it doesn't really matter which is better for each has their own roles in the family. Generally, every where you go, male children are there to protect the family and ensure stability just as men are expected to do anyway, whilst female children bring LOVE, RESPECT, HARMONY, BALANCE and UNITY/PEACE to chaotic situations in the family. Besides, they are the major CARERS in every family whether married or not. So don't mess with your female chldren or siblings because, when that time comes, as you find yourself doubly incontinent and could no longer wipe your back side please remember this, your MALE child would be SCARCE and your FEMALE Children will be there till 'D'. So, take note!!![/color]

I love girls.

Young or old. smiley
Re: Which Is Better Male Or Female Child? by Theblessed(f): 12:58pm On Jul 25, 2009
wealthyguy:

Do you having biological is a big deal to me.

Noooooo.

I love girls.

Young or old. smiley

How do you mean, having BIOLOGICAL Couldn't understand you here?
Re: Which Is Better Male Or Female Child? by init4dmoni(m): 1:06pm On Jul 25, 2009
very stupid question lipsrsealed
Re: Which Is Better Male Or Female Child? by wealthyguy(m): 1:39pm On Jul 25, 2009
Theblessed:

How do you mean, having BIOLOGICAL Couldn't understand you here?

Sorry, typo error.

Having biological children is no
big deal to me.

I hope you get that now.
Re: Which Is Better Male Or Female Child? by Theblessed(f): 11:42pm On Jul 25, 2009
wealthyguy:

Sorry, typo error.

Having biological children is no
big deal to me.

I hope you get that now.

Are you implying you can't have your own biological children?  Thus, don't really care if you can't have them? By implication, it is quite unusual for an African man to say this, as it runs against our beliefs and value system.  African men wants their babies and if a woman can produce them she's REPLACED like a FLAAAAAAAASH, immediately!  Quite concerned about your comment and if you have problems in this department, SHOUT we are all here to help and if we CAN'T, we know a man who CAN as any thing is possible these days.

(1) (Reply)

Help My Marriage Am Depressed / All Glory To God,my Wife Delivered A Baby Girl / Things Women Do To Save There Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.