Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Should I Give Her An Engagement Ring? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Give Her An Engagement Ring? (2586 Views)

What Happens To The Engagement Ring? / "I Will Die, If I Give My Wife Money" - Man Tells Lagos Court / Man Buys Wife A Ship In 2017 After Proposing To Her Without A Ring 20 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Give Her An Engagement Ring? by leverage12(m): 7:18am On Mar 23, 2016
Hi Friend, I just had my 24th birthday few days back and my most desired in Life is to get Married early, propably at the age of 25 (really wish I could get married early).

I meet my beautiful Angel about November last Year and I think she got all the required qualities I want in a Woman, she will be celebrating her birthday by May and am thinking of giving her a commitment Ring.

WHY AM I THINKING OF THIS?

I know she love me and I love her too, We are both Christians and we are trying our best to keep the relationship holy before God; but my Fear is that I don't want her to have any eyes looking outside apart from me till when I do what's right by next Year.

Do you think is right I give her a Commitment Ring and won't next Year be a long Time?

Please what's your advise for me?

#ThanksHouse
Re: Should I Give Her An Engagement Ring? by agarawu23(m): 7:24am On Mar 23, 2016
I don't know why u guys don't think.

A lady u met months ago?

Are u even financially stable?
And please don't hook a lady with your yeye ring if you arent financially and ready to settle down.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Give Her An Engagement Ring? by boboLIL(m): 7:29am On Mar 23, 2016
Drunk in love.....

No amount of money or ring will make a Woman stay with you.... If she really loves you... She will stay with you....

U wan giv am ring to wear am for a year abi? As in lord of the rings abi?

I de laugh u

6 Likes

Re: Should I Give Her An Engagement Ring? by thorpido(m): 7:52am On Mar 23, 2016
24yrs...do you have a job?Do you have your own apartment?Are you financially stable?

Getting married at 25yrs is possible.You must be ready however.
Re: Should I Give Her An Engagement Ring? by NiRfreak(m): 8:00am On Mar 23, 2016
She even a virgin? if no....then don't bother yourself with insecurity or maintaining one holy relationship. just continue the dating till you are ready for the marriage. And from experience some ladies become more promiscous when they are engaged ,because they have a secured relationship makes them Bleep other dickss for fun.....no amount of rings can prevent a no string attached bleeping ..get that....and Bleep her well if u can.

1 Like

Re: Should I Give Her An Engagement Ring? by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 23, 2016
Well... What do I know undecided
Re: Should I Give Her An Engagement Ring? by jashar(f): 8:06am On Mar 23, 2016
if the only reason you want to give her an engagement ring is to 'tie her down', fogerrit mehn.

Your own will always be your own. No rushing in this life abeg

3 Likes

Re: Should I Give Her An Engagement Ring? by leverage12(m): 8:17am On Mar 23, 2016
agarawu23:
I don't know why u guys don't think.

A lady u met months ago?

Are u even financially stable?
And please don't hook a lady with your yeye ring if you arent financially and ready to settle down.
lol I think I dey try. Not a millionaire though
Re: Should I Give Her An Engagement Ring? by leverage12(m): 8:20am On Mar 23, 2016
thorpido:
24yrs...do you have a job?Do you have your own apartment?Are you financially stable?

Getting married at 25yrs is possible.You must be ready however.
Yes sir. I have sources of income
Re: Should I Give Her An Engagement Ring? by leverage12(m): 8:21am On Mar 23, 2016
jashar:
if the only reason you want to give her an engagement ring is ti 'tie her down', fogerrit mehn.

Your own will always be your own. No rushing in this life abeg
#Amen
Re: Should I Give Her An Engagement Ring? by leverage12(m): 8:25am On Mar 23, 2016
Chai Nairaland. Abi na wrong section I put this thing?
Re: Should I Give Her An Engagement Ring? by agarawu23(m): 8:30am On Mar 23, 2016
leverage12:
lol I think I dey try. Not a millionaire though
should that be the case, 4months its too early to hook a Lady. Take your time to deal with her first.

Bro, your ring doesn't mean she can't fvck other guys.

1 Like

Re: Should I Give Her An Engagement Ring? by agarawu23(m): 8:42am On Mar 23, 2016
leverage12:
lwkm grin
Re: Should I Give Her An Engagement Ring? by sweetilicious(f): 8:51am On Mar 23, 2016
agarawu23:
should that be the case, 4months its too early to hook a Lady. Take your time to deal with her first.

Bro, your ring doesn't mean she can't fvck other guys.
She can't if she doesn't want to. Don't generalise women. Didn't you come across logic and philosophy in any way?

1 Like

Re: Should I Give Her An Engagement Ring? by agarawu23(m): 8:55am On Mar 23, 2016
sweetilicious:
She can't if she doesn't want to. Don't generalise women. Didn't you come across [size=15pt]logic and philosophy[/size] in any way?
abeggi !!!

Na this same grammar faith dey speak till she fvcked my two friends cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should I Give Her An Engagement Ring? by thorpido(m): 9:16am On Mar 23, 2016
leverage12:
Yes sir. I have sources of income
You can give her a ring since both of you are committed and don't derail.One year is enough for you to plan your wedding.
Re: Should I Give Her An Engagement Ring? by sweetilicious(f): 9:20am On Mar 23, 2016
agarawu23:
abeggi !!!
Na this same grammar faith dey speak till she fvcked my two friends cheesy
And that is your own faith
Re: Should I Give Her An Engagement Ring? by NoToPile: 9:20am On Mar 23, 2016
Theres nothing wrong with getting married at 25. But please propose for the right reasons. Are you proposing because of fear of losing her or because you love her and you want to spend the rest of your life with her?

If its because you plan on marrying her next year then go ahead. There is nothing wrong proposing to a lady you met months ago. I admire the fact that your relationship is pure.

Next year is not a long time. An engagement for about a year plus is not too bad.

By the way I think a ring is just a piece of jewelrey and has no significance whatsoever. Some say it signifies commitment well okay what matters most is the disposition of your heart. If you think a ring will scare potential toasters away you may be wrong.

Propose to her and do the right thing next year simple.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Give Her An Engagement Ring? by agarawu23(m): 9:24am On Mar 23, 2016
sweetilicious:
And that is your own faith
angry sad angry sad sad
Re: Should I Give Her An Engagement Ring? by jashar(f): 1:47pm On Mar 23, 2016
leverage12:
#Amen

smiley
Re: Should I Give Her An Engagement Ring? by buoye1(m): 8:14pm On Mar 23, 2016
leverage12:

I really laughed hard reading this cheesy cheesy

You've a source of incomefine!but it seems youre engaging her for the fear of loosing her...you need to relax and be sure of why you want to engage her..

broken relationship is better than a broken marriage

Finally seek God's face, it's very important.... I wish you well

1 Like

Re: Should I Give Her An Engagement Ring? by diva90: 8:58pm On Mar 23, 2016
It's not just enough to set goals. Ask yourself if you are ready for the challenges of marriage. Are you financially capable? Are you ready for kids? Are u emotionally ready? If you have answered no to one of these questions you may want to reevaluate your decision to marry early. I personally do not think a modern man of this day should marry at less than age 29
Re: Should I Give Her An Engagement Ring? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 23, 2016
NoToPile:
Theres nothing wrong with getting married at 25. But please propose for the right reasons. Are you proposing because of fear of losing her or because you love her and you want to spend the rest of your life with her?

If its because you plan on marrying her next year then go ahead. There is nothing wrong proposing to a lady you met months ago. I admire the fact that your relationship is pure.

Next year is not a long time. An engagement for about a year plus is not too bad.

By the way I think a ring is just a piece of jewelrey and has no significance whatsoever. Some say it signifies commitment well okay what matters most is the disposition of your heart. If you think a ring will scare potential toasters away you may be wrong.

Propose to her and do the right thing next year simple.

This makes sense to me.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Give Her An Engagement Ring? by leverage12(m): 1:57pm On May 06, 2016
This Sunday, her birthday I give her an engagement ring

1 Like

Re: Should I Give Her An Engagement Ring? by PresVA: 2:11pm On May 06, 2016
leverage12:
This Sunday, her birthday I give her an engagement ring
Beautiful, wish you guys the best.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Should I Give Her An Engagement Ring? by leverage12(m): 6:15pm On May 06, 2016
PresVA:
Beautiful, wish you guys the best.. smiley
#ThanksFriend smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Should I Give Her An Engagement Ring? by nicerod(m): 8:43pm On May 06, 2016
Are both ready psychologically? Is she working? Is she ready 2settle also?

My broda take ur time 2study her o.

If u wnt to propose do it in private so that she tell u weather she go marry u not. If u try it in public she maynt wnt 2say no by dat she's in a tght corner
Re: Should I Give Her An Engagement Ring? by leverage12(m): 10:14pm On May 06, 2016
nicerod:
Are both ready psychologically? Is she working? Is she ready 2settle also?

My broda take ur time 2study her o.

If u wnt to propose do it in private so that she tell u weather she go marry u not. If u try it in public she maynt wnt 2say no by dat she's in a tght corner
lol. Thanks bro. I really appreaciate your advise
Re: Should I Give Her An Engagement Ring? by ogawisdom(m): 11:27am On May 07, 2016
leverage12:
Hi Friend, I just had my 24th birthday few days back and my most desired in Life is to get Married early, propably at the age of 25 (really wish I could get married early).

I meet my beautiful Angel about November last Year and I think she got all the required qualities I want in a Woman, she will be celebrating her birthday by May and am thinking of giving her a commitment Ring.

WHY AM I THINKING OF THIS?

I know she love me and I love her too, We are both Christians and we are trying our best to keep the relationship holy before God; but my Fear is that I don't want her to have any eyes looking outside apart from me till when I do what's right by next Year.

Do you think is right I give her a Commitment Ring and won't next Year be a long Time?

Please what's your advise for me?

#ThanksHouse

U wan give am handcuffs in d name of ring. Wat will b will b weather u give her ring or not
Re: Should I Give Her An Engagement Ring? by leverage12(m): 5:33pm On May 08, 2016
And she said Yes!! cheesy cheesy Working towards the next Step. May God help us

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

17-year-old Girl Who Got Pregnant At 14 Shows Off Her Cute Family / How Okay Is Financially Okay For The Nigeria Corporate Woman? / I Died And Living Far From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.