Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,387 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Invitation Letter To The Us - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Invitation Letter To The Us (2820 Views)

Does Invitation Letter Guarantee Visa / How Much Does It Cost To Travel To U.S With An Invitation Letter / Help! I Need To Get Work Invitation Letter For Turkey... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invitation Letter To The Us by obajoey(m): 8:19am On Mar 23, 2016
Good morning house, please I have a friend that wants to send an invitation letter to me to come to the US, but the issue is he doesn't know how to go about it.

My questions are;
Is he going to just write a letter and give them at the embassy over there and send a copy to me or
Is there a form he is going to fill for him to be able to send the invitation letter and
what am I to do on my part?

Please your speedy response will be appreciated.

Thanks..
Re: Invitation Letter To The Us by obajoey(m): 9:10am On Mar 23, 2016
Thanks bro..

packaging:
please always read to understand before you comment. Thanks! Op guys with vital information might show up soonest. Best wishes!
Re: Invitation Letter To The Us by tpiar: 1:58pm On Mar 23, 2016
check the US embassy website.
Re: Invitation Letter To The Us by Pennsylvania: 9:32pm On Mar 23, 2016
obajoey:
Good morning house, please I have a friend that wants to send an invitation letter to me to come to the US, but the issue is he doesn't know how to go about it.

My questions are;
Is he going to just write a letter and give them at the embassy over there and send a copy to me or
Is there a form he is going to fill for him to be able to send the invitation letter and
what am I to do on my part?

Please your speedy response will be appreciated.

Thanks..

Op
Is your friend a legal resident in the US? If yes then he can. He will be sending you the letter and not the US Embassy.
Also you need to note this:
Is he sponsoring the trip or are you sponsoring yourself?
If he's sponsoring your trip then he needs to provide bank statement showing that he can foot your bills, but if you're the one then you need to provide evidence that you can take care of your bills yourself.
Are you married or single?
You need to provide evidence that you have strong ties with your country of birth?

If you can clear all these, then I'm 100% sure you'll be given the tourism visa.
Re: Invitation Letter To The Us by obajoey(m): 3:36am On Mar 24, 2016
Thanks bro.
He is a citizen.
All other things are rightly in place e.g the finance to cover for the trip.
Please I need more clarification on the bolded and I am so single..

Thank you.

Pennsylvania:

Op
Is your friend a legal resident in the US? If yes then he can. He will be sending you the letter and not the US Embassy.
Also you need to note this:
Is he sponsoring the trip or are you sponsoring yourself?
If he's sponsoring your trip then he needs to provide bank statement showing that he can foot your bills, but if you're the one then you need to provide evidence that you can take care of your bills yourself.
Are you married or single?
You need to provide evidence that you have strong ties with your country of birth?

If you can clear all these, then I'm 100% sure you'll be given the tourism visa.
Re: Invitation Letter To The Us by Sugahylz(f): 5:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
obajoey:
Thanks bro.
He is a citizen.
All other things are rightly in place e.g the finance to cover for the trip.
Please I need more clarification on the bolded and I am so single..

Thank you.

I think what he meant is; you have to prove to them that you are not just looking for a means to leave your country permanently. Since its a visit visa, show them proof that you would actually return back to your own country after the number of days/weeks you intend spending in that country.
For instance you can tell them you have a good job back home which you don't plan leaving anytime soon.
OR for instance if you re a corper, you can provide your NYSC what what telling them there's no way you would leave your service half way..blablabla

(1) (Reply)

I'm Hiv Positive, Can I Immigrate To Canada? / If You Live In Benin City, Come In / Man Sneaks Into Airline Plane’s Tyre Compartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.