Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Sexual Harrasment By Oshifala In Queen College: Old Girls Of Queen College Speak - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sexual Harrasment By Oshifala In Queen College: Old Girls Of Queen College Speak (52401 Views)

Queen's College Orphan Pupil Buried (Photos) / Queen's College Sexual Molestation Scandal : Accused Teacher Exonerated / Queen’s College Teacher Accused Of Sexually Molesting Girls Finally Responds(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexual Harrasment By Oshifala In Queen College: Old Girls Of Queen College Speak by chimere66: 9:44am On Mar 23, 2016
Sexual Harrasment By Oshifala Go Back 2005:Old Girls Of Queen College Speak(pic

Queens College Old Girls Association (QCOGA) have released an update on the findings of their investigation into the claims of sexual harassment leveled against the school’s Biology Teacher, Olaseni Osifala.

The report said the allegations on the said teacher are “NOT unfounded” and that the allegations of sexual impropriety and harassment by Oshifala and other male staff were continuously reported.

The Old Girls also called for a Criminal investigation on the case.

See the full report above.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/allegations-of-sexual-harassment.html

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sexual Harrasment By Oshifala In Queen College: Old Girls Of Queen College Speak by eightsin(m): 9:52am On Mar 23, 2016
Wahala

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sexual Harrasment By Oshifala In Queen College: Old Girls Of Queen College Speak by blackboy(m): 9:57am On Mar 23, 2016
Guess I was right. All that protest by the girls was ataged managed. Not only should the teacher be investigated but the management of the school.

Our children must be safe in schools and teachers meant to protect them should not be allowed to abuse them.

Ministry of Education take action. Queens college mgt want to cover up an abuse.

101 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Sexual Harrasment By Oshifala In Queen College: Old Girls Of Queen College Speak by hisgrace090: 11:00am On Mar 23, 2016
Once I saw those placard carrying student against their fellow student my mind told me that it was under duress.the school authority practicing organise crime against this children might not be far from the truth.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sexual Harrasment By Oshifala In Queen College: Old Girls Of Queen College Speak by LukeAnjorin: 3:02pm On Mar 23, 2016
Well, the truth go always come out

5 Likes

Re: Sexual Harrasment By Oshifala In Queen College: Old Girls Of Queen College Speak by STENON(f): 3:03pm On Mar 23, 2016
Ok
Re: Sexual Harrasment By Oshifala In Queen College: Old Girls Of Queen College Speak by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 23, 2016
I knew there was something fishy abt the school

9 Likes

Re: Sexual Harrasment By Oshifala In Queen College: Old Girls Of Queen College Speak by gen2briz(m): 3:03pm On Mar 23, 2016
All is well
Re: Sexual Harrasment By Oshifala In Queen College: Old Girls Of Queen College Speak by ChappyChase: 3:03pm On Mar 23, 2016
Why let men teach in an all girls school?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexual Harrasment By Oshifala In Queen College: Old Girls Of Queen College Speak by Sijo01(f): 3:03pm On Mar 23, 2016
I thought they said the idiiot is innocent? ??

4 Likes

Re: Sexual Harrasment By Oshifala In Queen College: Old Girls Of Queen College Speak by chekasforchekas: 3:03pm On Mar 23, 2016
I
Re: Sexual Harrasment By Oshifala In Queen College: Old Girls Of Queen College Speak by adedam007(m): 3:04pm On Mar 23, 2016
Re: Sexual Harrasment By Oshifala In Queen College: Old Girls Of Queen College Speak by tintingz(m): 3:04pm On Mar 23, 2016
Na waa oo
Re: Sexual Harrasment By Oshifala In Queen College: Old Girls Of Queen College Speak by gbaskiboy: 3:05pm On Mar 23, 2016
End time sign......
Re: Sexual Harrasment By Oshifala In Queen College: Old Girls Of Queen College Speak by Sijo01(f): 3:05pm On Mar 23, 2016
hisgrace090:
Once I saw that placard carrying student against their fellow student my mind told me that it was under duress.

Those student were compelled to carry out the protest and the placard and it's inscriptions were no ideas of the students.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sexual Harrasment By Oshifala In Queen College: Old Girls Of Queen College Speak by pek(m): 3:06pm On Mar 23, 2016
Inconclusive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sexual Harrasment By Oshifala In Queen College: Old Girls Of Queen College Speak by datola: 3:06pm On Mar 23, 2016
The old students are better placed to give informed opinion about the man unlike the current students, head girl who could be forced to lie against their conscience.

But why should the management support such an ignoble action if it is true.

We are following...

5 Likes

Re: Sexual Harrasment By Oshifala In Queen College: Old Girls Of Queen College Speak by SweetJoystick(m): 3:06pm On Mar 23, 2016
Interesting

1 Like

Re: Sexual Harrasment By Oshifala In Queen College: Old Girls Of Queen College Speak by MadCow1: 3:06pm On Mar 23, 2016
So the Nigga was shining the Congos of those young girls.. angry

Fhucking Perv!

He should be killed slowly.. angry

12 Likes

Re: Sexual Harrasment By Oshifala In Queen College: Old Girls Of Queen College Speak by Agbalanze(m): 3:07pm On Mar 23, 2016
Am sure those placard carrying student were arranged by the school authority to redeem the school image. its a pity embarassed

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexual Harrasment By Oshifala In Queen College: Old Girls Of Queen College Speak by emmawiz: 3:07pm On Mar 23, 2016
Toor. Dats dia own cup of shayi... Back to the matter open n close
Re: Sexual Harrasment By Oshifala In Queen College: Old Girls Of Queen College Speak by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 23, 2016
Re: Sexual Harrasment By Oshifala In Queen College: Old Girls Of Queen College Speak by iyke2ken(m): 3:08pm On Mar 23, 2016
Hmmm....let's see this how this all pans out at the end of the investigations.

1 Like

Re: Sexual Harrasment By Oshifala In Queen College: Old Girls Of Queen College Speak by Sasuwa(f): 3:09pm On Mar 23, 2016
I smell
Re: Sexual Harrasment By Oshifala In Queen College: Old Girls Of Queen College Speak by lekanolaolu: 3:09pm On Mar 23, 2016
It's getting interesting... More truth to be revealed. But if he's actually a paedophile, he's shouldn't go unpunished...
Re: Sexual Harrasment By Oshifala In Queen College: Old Girls Of Queen College Speak by 9jatatafo(m): 3:09pm On Mar 23, 2016
The biology teacher was doing reproduction practicals. All join

14 Likes

Re: Sexual Harrasment By Oshifala In Queen College: Old Girls Of Queen College Speak by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 23, 2016
Sijo01:
I thought they said the idiiot is innocent? ??

And does this make him guilty

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Harrasment By Oshifala In Queen College: Old Girls Of Queen College Speak by igboboy3(m): 3:10pm On Mar 23, 2016
They didn't say the rumours of rape are true, they just said "they are not unfounded."
This means he may be guilty or he may be innocent, we don't know.
Just using English to do hanky-panky.

17 Likes

Re: Sexual Harrasment By Oshifala In Queen College: Old Girls Of Queen College Speak by Dyt(f): 3:10pm On Mar 23, 2016
Oshifala has met with his own Waterloo
Tie ti ba

1 Like

Re: Sexual Harrasment By Oshifala In Queen College: Old Girls Of Queen College Speak by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 23, 2016
The principal and all those that have been shielding this man from prosecution should be disciplined.
Re: Sexual Harrasment By Oshifala In Queen College: Old Girls Of Queen College Speak by wellmax(m): 3:11pm On Mar 23, 2016
My point remains, IF YOU CANT PRODUCE A SINGLE EVIDENCE, OR HAVE THE "VICTIM" COME OUT, THIS WILL REMAIN BASELESS ACCUSATIONS.
I don't know the teacher nor the alleged victim, but we are just sensationalizing the whole issue.

School investigated, no truth
Ministry/Govt is investigating, we are waiting
Old Students who are no longer in school or probably have an axe to grind are saying "Not unfounded".
I just tire. You think the entire Management and Teachers will connive to cover up such crimes?

Anyway, we are waiting for the outcome of the multiple investigation.

I will advice the teacher to just resign honorably. Yes his accusers will be happy, but he can hold his head high when the truth come out.

ChappyChase:
Why let men teach in an all girls school?

Well I no even know how to answer you. but ehm Yes male teachers teach in all girls school. Nothing wrong with that.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire / What Course Is This Man Studying / Faith Odunsi Wins Global Open Mathematics Tournament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.