Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,540 members, 7,823,369 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Toyin Saraki At The Premiere Of "Searching" (Photos) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Toyin Saraki At The Premiere Of "Searching" (Photos) (11358 Views)

Celebrities At The Premiere Of "Wives On Strike Revolution" By Omoni Oboli / Photos From The Premiere Of The Wedding Party At TIFF 2016 / Photos From The Premiere Of "Wives On Strike" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Saraki At The Premiere Of "Searching" (Photos) by Towncrier247: 10:09am On Mar 23, 2016
Following the successful release of the human interest movie ‘Searching’ in London which witnessed the crème dela cream at the Odeon cinema, Greenwich on the18th March, as part of her contributions towards a society that is devoid of oppression and human right abuses, Josephine Anumbor has revealed that her inspirational film ‘Searching’ is set to be released Friday with top celebrities like Yemi Blaq, Eucharia Anunobi and others who engaged the screen in canvassing for the eradication of all forms of discrimination against women and children all over the world. Continue with more photos...

Anumbor whose aim is to restore hope to women, especially those who, as a result of subjugation and other forms of discrimination, have lost every sense of belonging says the movie is entertaining and will prompt people to shed tears when they watch, urging them to come with their handkerchiefs.
The movie release in London which witnessed Sierra Leone superstar actor, producer cum director Mr Collins Archie-Pearce and his Adviser Ellen Gyampoh , John Emore, Patron Actors Guild London, Ruky Amata , President Producers Guild Nollywood London, award winning Ghanaian actor, Danny Erskine, Toyin Moore Theodore, Sam Awuzie of Nollywood entertainment UK and owner of Zaffa movie awards, OH TV, Fancy TV, and other media. The premiere also saw people shedding tears during and after the movie. It was an emotional sight to behold. The silence of the hall could be heard and the countenances of guests could tell that the world is united in fighting the scourge through this movie.

Anumbor also explained that she would be happy if the movie could get to the least of people across the world so as to enable the message to get to the people who need it most.

‘The movie is full of suspense and the ticket is very affordable. It’s not really like a premiere. Everyone can come and watch it. Parents are advised to come with their children and wards to come and have a personal experience. The movie has been endorsed by the wife of the president, senate president, and others who have faith in the fight for the right of the oppressed in the society,’ she explained.

The film, which features prominent Nollywood faces including Yemi Blaq and Eucharia Anunobi tells a story of girl-child abuse, domestic violence, consequences of broken marriages, rape and lust.

The film is a sad commentary on a society that fails in its duties and obligations to the young generations. This is captured in the plight of a young girl who is born outside wedlock and whose mother, rejected by the same man that gets her pregnant, lacks the financial power to guarantee her education.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/03/wife-of-senate-president-saraki-graces.html

Re: Toyin Saraki At The Premiere Of "Searching" (Photos) by Towncrier247: 10:09am On Mar 23, 2016
GUYS THE PHOTOS ON THIS THREAD ARE FROM THE ABUJA PREMIERE. SEE ALL THE PHOTOS HERE» http://okrote..nl/2016/03/searching-to-be-released-friday-on.html?m=0

Re: Toyin Saraki At The Premiere Of "Searching" (Photos) by Chukky86: 10:55am On Mar 23, 2016
Re: Toyin Saraki At The Premiere Of "Searching" (Photos) by Aviero: 10:56am On Mar 23, 2016
The woman is too big.
Re: Toyin Saraki At The Premiere Of "Searching" (Photos) by MadCow1: 10:56am On Mar 23, 2016
Women Sha..

Her Husband dey Court dey reason how to avoid jail, she dey cinema dey watch film with Large Popcorn and Fanta.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki At The Premiere Of "Searching" (Photos) by truthspeaks: 10:56am On Mar 23, 2016
Hapi premiere_ing

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki At The Premiere Of "Searching" (Photos) by boboLIL(m): 10:56am On Mar 23, 2016
And so?
Re: Toyin Saraki At The Premiere Of "Searching" (Photos) by justicejay(m): 10:57am On Mar 23, 2016
I knw dis topic will be about nonsense but let me sha book dis space incase anybody is interested in buying it.

I was right, the topic didn't add to the falling and the rising of our economy.

LAND FOR SALE
Re: Toyin Saraki At The Premiere Of "Searching" (Photos) by Nathdoug(m): 10:57am On Mar 23, 2016
So wat all dis nigeria looters...good mornin yall from douglas
Re: Toyin Saraki At The Premiere Of "Searching" (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 10:58am On Mar 23, 2016
Am going to date this woman when Saraki goes to jail.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki At The Premiere Of "Searching" (Photos) by sweetp(f): 10:58am On Mar 23, 2016
fine woman

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki At The Premiere Of "Searching" (Photos) by obainojazz(m): 10:59am On Mar 23, 2016
Dat interviewer be like village woman

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki At The Premiere Of "Searching" (Photos) by chuckcy(m): 10:59am On Mar 23, 2016
Trust the US presidential candidate for being blunt!

He loaded his gun, made a U-turn and came personally for Buhari. –"No sensible president continuously travels round the globe while his country is in terrible hardship and economic mess. It can only happen in Nigeria where all that matters to the President is the full introduction of Islam, annihilation of his political opponents and absolute extermination of the people of the old Eastern Nigeria". Donald Trump

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki At The Premiere Of "Searching" (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 11:00am On Mar 23, 2016
Good to hear.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki At The Premiere Of "Searching" (Photos) by pyxon(m): 11:01am On Mar 23, 2016
Most Nigerians are corrupt but there are a few peodophiles. And Saraki isn't among the abominable few
Re: Toyin Saraki At The Premiere Of "Searching" (Photos) by Adebola314: 11:01am On Mar 23, 2016
I CANT BELIEVE THIS EVENT TOOK PLACE IN LONDON. WHAT A LOCAL LOOKING CROWD IT MIGHT AS WELL HAVE TAKEN PLACE AT SURULERE ODEON. I DONT SEE ANY CREME DE LA CREME. JUST A BUNCH OF RICE IN COOLER AND MALT GUZZLERS AND FOLKS WHO LOOK LIKE THEY WENT ON NIGHT VIGIL AND DRESSED TO GO CHOP AFTERWARDS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Saraki At The Premiere Of "Searching" (Photos) by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 23, 2016
Book
Re: Toyin Saraki At The Premiere Of "Searching" (Photos) by yakubuadeiza(m): 11:06am On Mar 23, 2016
justicejay:
I knw dis topic will be about nonsense but let me sha book dis space incase anybody is interested in buying it.

I was right, the topic didn't add to the falling and the rising of our economy.

LAND FOR SALE

C of O pls...
Re: Toyin Saraki At The Premiere Of "Searching" (Photos) by justicejay(m): 11:13am On Mar 23, 2016
yakubuadeiza:

C of O pls...
Ask seun. We av only one copy for all the land in nairaland and its with seun this not mainland or island where you can have it individual undecided
Re: Toyin Saraki At The Premiere Of "Searching" (Photos) by arsenalqueen(f): 11:13am On Mar 23, 2016
Noted, next please
Re: Toyin Saraki At The Premiere Of "Searching" (Photos) by BE811APP: 11:13am On Mar 23, 2016
Pauline Tallen goes everywhere to remain relevant..

D pix does not look a Behind event.

Seen..

So wetin we go do now??
Re: Toyin Saraki At The Premiere Of "Searching" (Photos) by DBossNG(m): 11:34am On Mar 23, 2016
Ok
Re: Toyin Saraki At The Premiere Of "Searching" (Photos) by kossyablaze(m): 11:42am On Mar 23, 2016
CwazyBlaqGal why don't we go see this movie 2geda bae?What do you think?
Re: Toyin Saraki At The Premiere Of "Searching" (Photos) by okrote4real: 12:44pm On Mar 23, 2016
I have witnessed the premiere of this movie and silver bird cinema abuja was filled to the brim. You need to watch the movie and your comments would change. grin
Re: Toyin Saraki At The Premiere Of "Searching" (Photos) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 23, 2016
women nd children,gradually we are improving,before it was all about women now children have been included,hopefully men will be included too,because they cannot tell me that men don`t face discrimination......[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki At The Premiere Of "Searching" (Photos) by seunphotography(m): 4:20pm On Mar 23, 2016
Vdzjdddnjdkldddm$xncjx.... Just testing my phone keypad... Ok it's working perfectly wink
Re: Toyin Saraki At The Premiere Of "Searching" (Photos) by Liljeez(m): 5:41pm On Mar 23, 2016
Dis Saraki wife na celebrity sef abi wetin?
Re: Toyin Saraki At The Premiere Of "Searching" (Photos) by saliukadri: 6:54pm On Mar 23, 2016
I'll like to clarify something about this article;
It is a stale news, an event that took place November 2015!
Bloggers need to do more researches before posting stories, there are recent news everyday, political news, sports, educational, etc..... these are what we need posted to enable us keep abreast of happenings all around us.
Thanks for your efforts at informing us though, just try to give us the latest.
Re: Toyin Saraki At The Premiere Of "Searching" (Photos) by killer50: 6:59pm On Mar 23, 2016
Y'all should go see the movie. I was privileged to be at the premiere. It was a heart touching movie. Been waiting for it to come to cinemas.

(1) (Reply)

Download Ebudola Part 2 Latest Yoruba Movie 2020 / Brooklyn Nine Nine Season One Complete Episodes / Complete Industreet Season 1( Episode 1-13)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.