Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,478 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business (37502 Views)

Do You Think It Is Wise To Invest 20m In Truck Business? / Tipper Business Vs Box Truck Business / Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by NairalandAngel(m): 9:00pm On Apr 10, 2019
jam04:
come and partner with us

Which part of Lagos is your office located in?
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by Starpro87(m): 10:53pm On Apr 10, 2019
You are yet to respond to my last mail.
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by Ifylicious: 5:19pm On Apr 12, 2019
NairalandAngel:

Where is your display yard located?

Amuwo odofin
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by jam04(m): 10:37am On Apr 13, 2019
NairalandAngel:

Which part of Lagos is your office located in?

We are in Abeokuta, Ogun state
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by jam04(m): 10:38am On Apr 13, 2019
dealerman:

Yes, we can provide you with required number of tippers.
What tonnage of tipper?
What do you want to haul?
Locations?

Contact me on 07014114189

i just called
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by dealerman(m): 12:27pm On Apr 16, 2019
jam04:

i just called

I sent you an SMS after your call on Saturday. can you provide us with the necessary info.
You can contact me through SMS or WhatsApp (07014114189)
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by jam04(m): 8:33am On Apr 18, 2019
dealerman:

I sent you an SMS after your call on Saturday. can you provide us with the necessary info.
You can contact me through SMS or WhatsApp (07014114189)

i replied your sms
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by Busirah(f): 5:22pm On Apr 18, 2019
Am in need of angel investors or partner in this business.i have a already registered logistics company and we have more than 3years experience.whatsup me on 08032321062
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by Cointrader: 6:06pm On Apr 18, 2019
Looking for partners. Just got a small haulage contract that would last two months and require two trucks but I only have one truck available for now. You can email me on sugarmentat@gmail dot com

Modified: Gotten the second truck. Thanks.
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by FabulousAutos(m): 9:00am On May 07, 2019
I plan buying a 20 ton container truck in the coming month for product/goods haulage cos I learnt there are some firms that are looking for this type of trucks to haul their products to other states. I heard Man Diesel is preferable in terms of strength and maintenance costs. I'm working with a budget that is in the neighborhood of 4m. Will appreciate if someone can shed more light in this.
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by jam04(m): 5:11pm On May 09, 2019
FabulousAutos:
I plan buying a 20 ton container truck in the coming month for product/goods haulage cos I learnt there are some firms that are looking for this type of trucks to haul their products to other states. I heard Man Diesel is preferable in terms of strength and maintenance costs. I'm working with a budget that is in the neighborhood of 4m. Will appreciate if someone can shed more light in this.

there are questions that need to be answered by you before you can decide on the type of truck to get;

what materials do you intend to haul
which route

PS: I doubt if a budget of 4m can buy a ready to use Mam diesel
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by FabulousAutos(m): 10:49am On May 10, 2019
there are questions that need to be answered by you before you can decide on the type of truck to get;

which route

Thanks for your response. I'd like to lease it to industries that produces cosmetic products which are usually transported to the south-south and south-eastern parts of the country.
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by FabulousAutos(m): 10:52am On May 10, 2019
jam04:

which route

So how much should I budget for this type of truck pls?
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by jam04(m): 4:56pm On May 10, 2019
FabulousAutos:

So how much should I budget for this type of truck pls?

what tonnage capacity
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by ToyosiR(f): 11:52am On May 31, 2019
Starpro87:
I like this kind of investment but I do not have as much to own a truck. How could you help me to be a partner in business by investing few hundreds of thousand naira?
Do reply me pls.
omakapaul@gmail.com

I am also in the above category. My email is wiseshort2000@yahoo.com
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by jam04(m): 3:38pm On Jun 20, 2019
come and partner with us
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by SAKUR: 7:53pm On Jul 05, 2019
jam04:
come and partner with us

Will you accept Howo or You-tong trucks? Just asking for a friend.
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by jam04(m): 2:57pm On Jul 07, 2019
SAKUR:

Will you accept Howo or You-tong trucks? Just asking for a friend.

Yes we will...But tell the friedn to carry us along for truck specifications/type
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by jam04(m): 9:27am On Jul 08, 2019
Good Morning....
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by zizmo9: 5:28pm On Jul 26, 2019
Hello, I need trucks for Haulage 30 tons.
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by jam04(m): 8:15am On Jul 27, 2019
This is wet weekend
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by SAKUR: 8:19am On Jul 27, 2019
jam04:
This is wet weekend

Can you please send me the exact truck specification and type ? You can send to this email

Thanks
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by jam04(m): 3:50pm On Jul 28, 2019
SAKUR:

Can you please send me the exact truck specification and type ? You can send to this email badmusol@aol.com

Thanks

Kindly check your mail...i sent truck pictures as well
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by jam04(m): 4:23am On Aug 04, 2019
Talk to us
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by jam04(m): 7:46am On Aug 25, 2019
New website unlocked...check signature and now you can direct your friends and colleague to the website to learn more about our haulage services
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by jam04(m): 8:29am On Aug 26, 2019
good morning
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by MrMandilas: 4:36pm On Aug 26, 2019
You only talked about tipper. what about long trucks. You need to talk about that too. thanks
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by jam04(m): 5:51am On Aug 27, 2019
i will do that
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by jam04(m): 8:01am On Aug 28, 2019
New operational guidelines out for all investors
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by jam04(m): 11:11am On Aug 29, 2019
Now accepting HOWO and CNHTC trucks.... we offer good deals

We need about 20 units for a locked in contract of 3 years. Good returns guaranteed and truck remains yours even at the end of the contract

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by jam04(m): 5:43am On Sep 03, 2019
We need 10 units of HOWO trucks for immediate deployment..
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by jam04(m): 3:04pm On Sep 04, 2019
invest and see your business grow in nija...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

6 Ways Your Bank Account Can Be Hacked / Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) / Man Loses Belongings Over Wife’s N4k Bank Debt (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.