Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,454 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Buhari, African Most Incompetent, Unserious And Clueless Leader – UK Study - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, African Most Incompetent, Unserious And Clueless Leader – UK Study (6573 Views)

Ojukwu The Most Incompetent Military Leader Of The 21 Century / BUHARI, African Most Incompetent, Unserious And Clueless Leader – UK Study / BUHARI, African Most Incompetent, Unserious And Clueless Leader – UK Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari, African Most Incompetent, Unserious And Clueless Leader – UK Study by JennyNwa22(f): 11:36am On Mar 23, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari’s election victory in the opinion and expectation of majority of Nigerians and African was seen as an opportunity for a total transformation of Africa’s sleeping giant, but the events in the last 10 months have shown otherwise.

According to a study by Nigerian Governance Watch, a United Kingdom (UK) based Nigerian Professionals group, revealed that President Buhari is beret of idea to manage, have no focus, unstable and extremely incompetent in every sphere to shape the affairs of any Nigeria.

The group come short of blaming the President, but Nigerians who knew the antecedent of Muhammadu Buhari while in office in 1984 to 1985 and blindly went for a man who have not created anything, but only destroys the gains of his predecessors through his thoughtless policies and zero understanding of the workings in a public sector.

As a military leader, Buhari killed the Naira, killed the Economy, destroyed our relationship with the rest of the world, polarized the country on tribe and religion, impoverished Nigerians to the extent that Nigerians were queuing up for essential commodities like Milk, Rice and Bread.

On Buhari’s return in May 2015, he has within this short period, turned Africa’s biggest and fastest growing economy to a shrinking one. Crashing the GDP from about 7.0% to 2.4%, Inflation jumping to 11.6% from 9%, over 2 million Nigerians losing their jobs, FDI dropped by over 85%, Maternal and Infant mortality is at all time high as result of poverty, malnutrition and diseases.

In a dwindling revenue, Buhari did the unheard of, instead of reducing the budget, he increased the budget from N4.3trn to N6.07trn. He presented the most fraudulent, inflated and irredeemably padded budget.
The Nigerian Governance Watch stated that they were not surprised, as President Buhari they described as a “very serious” leader, in a recession period did not deem it fit to appoint a single Economist among the 36 names in his cabinet.

They frowned at the president’s inability to set up an economic Team after 10 months in office and only resorting to intuition, thumb rules and application of Adam and Eve economies in this 21st century.

On the political front, the condemned President’s deliberate interventions in the electoral process and his use of security agencies to intimidate the opposition and the assassination and killing of people of diverse opinion.

The UK based group, according to Hope For Nigeria is worried that President Buhari who benefited in one of the best organised elections in Africa just few months ago have been unable to successfully organise any election in the country.

His determination to ensure that his party members and cronies win all the elections has lead numerous killings, kidnapping and in most cases annulling results or declaring them inconclusive where his party is losing hopefully, like the case of Rivers state re-run election.

In conclusion, according to Hope For Nigeria, the group advised President Buhari to swallow his pride and recall some of the experts from previous governments that meticulously guided the Nigerian economy to be the largest in the continent. They added that It is not about Buhari as the leader, but the paramount thing is the interest of Nigeria and Nigerians.

http://www.hopefornigeriaonline.com/buhari-african-most-incompetent-unserious-and-clueless-leader-uk-study/

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, African Most Incompetent, Unserious And Clueless Leader – UK Study by Fuckgratulations: 11:39am On Mar 23, 2016
Sai buhari sai chanji

7 Likes

Re: Buhari, African Most Incompetent, Unserious And Clueless Leader – UK Study by Peruseman(m): 11:42am On Mar 23, 2016
Are you telling me that UK citizens will be writing this about their leaders?. I don't blame you. Just to show that igbos hate buhari and you love gej who is not even an igbo man. Continue to insult yourself.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, African Most Incompetent, Unserious And Clueless Leader – UK Study by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 23, 2016
God help Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari, African Most Incompetent, Unserious And Clueless Leader – UK Study by JennyNwa22(f): 11:43am On Mar 23, 2016
Peruseman:
Are you telling me that UK citizens will be writing this about their leaders?. I don't blame you. Just to show that igbos hate buhari and you love gej who is not even an igbo man. Continue to insult yourself.

Zombie

Read & assimilate what is in there before u rush to comment

It won't be a crime if you make one reasonable comment ones in your life time on Nairaland... Don't be an NgeneUkwenu!

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari, African Most Incompetent, Unserious And Clueless Leader – UK Study by seunmsg(m): 11:47am On Mar 23, 2016
Hope for Nigeria, a PDP propaganda site publishing a report from an IPOB group. Seriously, what do you expect? Almost all African countries are praying for their own Buhari and some are even campaigning with his name and poster and one useless propaganda site is publishing this trash report. You guys better stop hating and rally round the president to change this country for good.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari, African Most Incompetent, Unserious And Clueless Leader – UK Study by Mynd44: 11:49am On Mar 23, 2016
Source: Hope for Nigeria.

*facepalms*

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, African Most Incompetent, Unserious And Clueless Leader – UK Study by JennyNwa22(f): 11:50am On Mar 23, 2016
seunmsg:
Hope for Nigeria, a PDP propaganda site publishing a report from an IPOB group. Seriously, what do you expect? Almost all African countries are praying for their own Buhari and some are even campaigning with his name and poster and one useless propaganda site is publishing this trash report. You guys better stop hating and rally round the president to change this country for good.

And all you can call this is propaganda... Shame on you!

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari, African Most Incompetent, Unserious And Clueless Leader – UK Study by Goke7: 11:55am On Mar 23, 2016
I don't expect most Nigerians in the diaspora to hail PMB cos of his economic policies which are mostly not in their favour.

The days all sorts of monies fly out of our economy to them out there to sustain themselves after concluding that Nigeria is a shit hole are gone.

We need our money more here than out there, let them task the UK Govt. to address their issues more.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, African Most Incompetent, Unserious And Clueless Leader – UK Study by seunmsg(m): 12:00pm On Mar 23, 2016
JennyNwa22:

And all you can call this is propaganda... Shame on you!

The source says it all. If it is not propaganda, other credible platforms like SH and premiumtimes will publish it. Sorry girl, we ain't buying PDP propaganda.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, African Most Incompetent, Unserious And Clueless Leader – UK Study by mynd1(f): 12:03pm On Mar 23, 2016
Arrant nonsense. Op,we knew who you people are. FYI Igbos opinions/vote don't matter anymore in dis country.

God bless PMB

God bless Nigeria.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, African Most Incompetent, Unserious And Clueless Leader – UK Study by ahaz: 12:04pm On Mar 23, 2016
Peruseman:
did u make this comment when gej was called a bunfool? just shut that soakawy u call mouth

28 Likes

Re: Buhari, African Most Incompetent, Unserious And Clueless Leader – UK Study by JennyNwa22(f): 12:06pm On Mar 23, 2016
seunmsg:

The source says it all. If it is not propaganda, other credible platforms like SH and premiumtimes will publish it. Sorry girl, we ain't buying PDP propaganda.

And the one from Sahara Reporters is said to be credible

You are a certified clown!

23 Likes

Re: Buhari, African Most Incompetent, Unserious And Clueless Leader – UK Study by cckris: 12:07pm On Mar 23, 2016
Buhari's agenda are:
1. Will NEVER rest until SHARIA is implemented all over Nigeria.
2. Consolidate Nigeria's membership of Association of Islamic Countries.
3. Ensure that Fulanis conquer & occupy several Christian Middle-Belt communities before negotiations can start, to allow Fulanis retain where they already occupy.
4. Find crude oil in the Moslem parts of Northern Nigeria.
5. Destroy the Shiites, & win the admiration of Saudi Arabia.
6. Place key Federal Institutions under the control of his family & friends from Daura.

The man is not even concealing these things.

18 Likes

Re: Buhari, African Most Incompetent, Unserious And Clueless Leader – UK Study by JennyNwa22(f): 12:09pm On Mar 23, 2016
mynd1:
Arrant nonsense. Op,we knew who you people are. FYI Igbos opinions/vote don't matter anymore in dis country.

God bless PMB

God bless Nigeria.

Zombie... Every hit on the dullard is from an IPOB

May God bless all IPOB members world wide!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, African Most Incompetent, Unserious And Clueless Leader – UK Study by mynd1(f): 12:16pm On Mar 23, 2016
JennyNwa22:

Zombie... Every hit on the dullard is from an IPOB

May God bless all IPOB members world wide!
The bitter truth is,Igbos/IGBOS votes and opinion don't matter anymore in dis country. The last election exposed You people,una don turn una self to second class citizens so don't blame Buhari for that. Ipob zombie u hear me ba?.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, African Most Incompetent, Unserious And Clueless Leader – UK Study by JennyNwa22(f): 12:20pm On Mar 23, 2016
mynd1:
The bitter truth is,Igbos/IGBOS votes and opinion don't matter anymore in dis country. The last election exposed You people,una don turn una self to second class citizens so don't blame Buhari for that. Ipob zombie u hear me ba?.

You are as clueless as the dullard

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, African Most Incompetent, Unserious And Clueless Leader – UK Study by Mikehell(m): 12:21pm On Mar 23, 2016
LORD HAVE MERCY
Re: Buhari, African Most Incompetent, Unserious And Clueless Leader – UK Study by Karlovich: 12:24pm On Mar 23, 2016
What do you expect from a dullard that failed his cambridge exams, I hope the zombies are seeing this

5 Likes

Re: Buhari, African Most Incompetent, Unserious And Clueless Leader – UK Study by mynd1(f): 12:26pm On Mar 23, 2016
JennyNwa22:

You are as clueless as the dullard
If na lie I talk,counter me with any concrete argument not insults. Anyway,what do you expect from a static Illiterate Ipob zombie D last time I check,D dullard is president and will be your president for a very long time.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, African Most Incompetent, Unserious And Clueless Leader – UK Study by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:26pm On Mar 23, 2016
Lol...u guys are still pained abt his stand on not devaluing the naira? >: grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, African Most Incompetent, Unserious And Clueless Leader – UK Study by vivalavida(m): 12:27pm On Mar 23, 2016
Chai!!!! See verdict na
Re: Buhari, African Most Incompetent, Unserious And Clueless Leader – UK Study by funkyibodude(m): 12:29pm On Mar 23, 2016
mynd1:
and who are you to say so?? Anyway don't have time for you hypocrites, and for the op's topic well thank goodness the world is watching, this administration has nothing to offer at all undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, African Most Incompetent, Unserious And Clueless Leader – UK Study by Karlovich: 12:30pm On Mar 23, 2016
mynd1:

God bless PM
God bless Nigeria.
just look at yourself

16 Likes

Re: Buhari, African Most Incompetent, Unserious And Clueless Leader – UK Study by FazzyKachi(m): 12:30pm On Mar 23, 2016
Peruseman:

You're a Human with a beastHeart_ Yo so so senseless_
Ahbeq you see were them write IGBO people for the Hope for Nigeria?
I won't blame you. I'd blame NL for given you the medium to download your nonsense!

Just want to join caucus(so dem go know say you don comment). Better GrowUp before you start doing otherwise!
Maybe your Village people as remembered you, so yo typing nonsense is mandatory_
God go punish your Village people_ Amen for your Sake!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari, African Most Incompetent, Unserious And Clueless Leader – UK Study by JennyNwa22(f): 12:35pm On Mar 23, 2016
mynd1:
If na lie I talk,counter me with any concrete argument not insults. Anyway,what do you expect from a static Illiterate Ipob zombie D last time I check,D dullard is president and will be your president for a very long time.

And he will be the most useless President in the history of Nigeria

16 Likes

Re: Buhari, African Most Incompetent, Unserious And Clueless Leader – UK Study by mynd1(f): 12:40pm On Mar 23, 2016
JennyNwa22:

And he will be the most useless President in the history of Nigeria
No problem, we 95% love him like that. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, African Most Incompetent, Unserious And Clueless Leader – UK Study by JennyNwa22(f): 12:43pm On Mar 23, 2016
Lalasticlala
Pls help us pass this message to the dullard

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, African Most Incompetent, Unserious And Clueless Leader – UK Study by cheruv: 12:51pm On Mar 23, 2016
seunmsg:
Nobody is rallying round a bigot!!
Infact,the military should rise up and answer the patriotic call in overthrowing buhari undecided

5 Likes

Re: Buhari, African Most Incompetent, Unserious And Clueless Leader – UK Study by kutchs: 1:22pm On Mar 23, 2016
seunmsg:
Really?
Woh! Can't believe you actually wrote this.
So countries like South Africa, Botswana, Rwanda and other countries moving up are praying a Buhari to dabaru their economy?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, African Most Incompetent, Unserious And Clueless Leader – UK Study by ziccoit: 1:27pm On Mar 23, 2016
GEJ presidency and his final boot from power due to his unprecendented failure and monumental corruption has really exposed his people and adopted relatives to be craz1ly intolerant and backward. What a stup1d set of 1diots.

PDP sore losers= TAN=IPOB

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East / Massive Corruption Reponsible For Boko Haram Ravage, Osinbajo Claims / Gov Emmanuel Lauds Navy Over Partnership In Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.