Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,352 members, 7,860,912 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:47 PM

If You Blog, Then Read This Post ! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / If You Blog, Then Read This Post ! (641 Views)

Increase Comment And Backlinks To You Blog Free Today Nw Now / 3 Tools To Help You Blog Daily / Let Me Put You Blog On My Blogroll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Blog, Then Read This Post ! by txxxed(m): 9:12pm On Jul 23, 2009
Hello Nairalanders, how's the economic downturn treating y'all.
I have great gist for you folks that blog or are trying to get into the arena. Blogging is a million dollar venture these days, but are we in Nigeria making Naija making the cash too? I have been blogging for a while now and making some decent adsense earning, then i stumbled upon a book that has changed my mindset about blogging. It's called the AUTHORITY BLACK BOOK, it teaches you how to blog the most profitable way. Forget about blogging on steroids, this book sets a new bar that all will now be judged.
The book covers how you can get tons of traffic from Twitter,youtube,myspace, and all the web 2.0 sites. Let me ask a question, what do you do when you post a new post to your blog? do you just leave it there or do you market that post to bring you massive traffic? i bet most of us just leave the post there and achieve nothing until we do a new one.
You can have a copy of this book if you act fast and now, only limited copies will be given out. condition given by the author and my partner.
Call 08034198007 for more details
Re: If You Blog, Then Read This Post ! by ogbongzky(m): 7:47am On Jul 27, 2009
it automatically get across to my aebook friends, i alao ping it to annouce to google that i just post a new stuff to my blog, i also use twitter to tell my followers tools, loads of tools to pull traffic , u can check out what i really mean at http://www.ogbongeblog..com
Re: If You Blog, Then Read This Post ! by remoranger(m): 9:42am On Jul 27, 2009
FOR WEBMASTERS

NOT DESPERATE HUSTLERS angry angry
Re: If You Blog, Then Read This Post ! by femus: 12:04pm On Jul 27, 2009
It 's a deal so promise no upsell backend or even sell out intended he he he.

(1) (Reply)

Review Pleaseeeeeeeeee ! / National Day Giveaway / Need A Web Site Moderator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.