Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) (52491 Views)

Ayiri Emami Pictured With Dangote & Oshiomhole At Eko Hotel In Lagos / Photos Of Iara Oshiomhole At Obaseki's Campaign With Okorocha & Others / Adamawa's SSG, Umar Bindir's Phone Spotted At A Function (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 23, 2016
well, nothing too bad here in my opinion. the office is being respected.
Re: Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) by Djbaka(m): 8:53pm On Mar 23, 2016
Obamina:
It's our culture esp we yorubas, it doesn't matter. y are u talking as if it's your first time of seeing such?

You are alone in this, don't generalise.
Re: Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) by Uniben4sure: 8:56pm On Mar 23, 2016
sukkot:
she is the first lady of edo.

this still is a country where police officers shine the shoe of their civilian bosses and carry the handbags of civilian bosses. its our culture to be subservient to power. Iara is powerful
Did I hear you say it is OUR culture to be subservient to power?! Maybe that's what obtains in your village not in igboland!
The more reason why I keep thanking God for making me an igboman!

1 Like

Re: Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) by Uniben4sure: 8:59pm On Mar 23, 2016
This man is a good candidate for BD$M relationship where the woman will be the Domme. *spits*

1 Like

Re: Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) by mikolo80: 9:08pm On Mar 23, 2016
pyyxxaro:
A traditional Ishan man would never do this

Never tongue

Iara don turn person papa to water yam
a traditional Ishan man no go hammer reach dis wan. we're talking billions you're talking tradition
Re: Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) by sukkot: 9:13pm On Mar 23, 2016
Uniben4sure:
Did I hear you say it is OUR culture to be subservient to power?! Maybe that's what obtains in your village not in igboland!
The more reason why I keep thanking God for making me an igboman!
here is one of ya queens being subservient to the power of buhari. she is on her knees. hausa or yoruba women dont get on their knees for buhari

[img]http://3.bp..com/-8J29l9OTWXQ/VdTbo4p3k0I/AAAAAAAGShY/vTub4MK1I2M/s1600/CMyaa6DU8AAnMTf.jpg[/img]
Re: Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) by pussyphilia(m): 9:15pm On Mar 23, 2016
Not surprised!

Many of such "men" live in Benin!

Those are the kinda niggas that women buy g string for nowadays.

Such SUBMISSIVE niggas are created for subservience to the womenfolk and trying to make them live otherwise is an impossible task.

1 Like

Re: Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) by Obamina(m): 9:20pm On Mar 23, 2016
Don't get it twisted cos I'm not. Stop looking start seeing
Djbaka:

You are alone in this, don't generalise.
Re: Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) by Uniben4sure: 9:23pm On Mar 23, 2016
sukkot:
here is one of ya queens being subservient to the power of buhari. she is on her knees. hausa or yoruba women dont get on their knees for buhari

[img]http://3.bp..com/-8J29l9OTWXQ/VdTbo4p3k0I/AAAAAAAGShY/vTub4MK1I2M/s1600/CMyaa6DU8AAnMTf.jpg[/img]
At least that's a woman bowing to a man and not the other way round. Besides Ezekwesili has shown herself not to be a full fledged Igbo woman.
Re: Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) by sukkot: 9:30pm On Mar 23, 2016
Uniben4sure:
At least that's a woman bowing to a man and not the other way round. Besides Ezekwesili has shown herself not to be a full fledged Igbo woman.
be like say eye dey pain you. thats onyeka onwenu a full fledged igbo woman
Re: Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) by Uniben4sure: 9:35pm On Mar 23, 2016
sukkot:
be like say eye dey pain you. thats onyeka onwenu a full fledged igbo woman
oh! I no look well!

But that's an artist doing her artistic display nau grin[i][/i]

1 Like

Re: Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) by Djbaka(m): 9:42pm On Mar 23, 2016
Obamina:
Don't get it twisted cos I'm not. Stop looking start seeing
Maybe you should read again what you wrote earlier.
Re: Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) by sukkot: 9:44pm On Mar 23, 2016
Uniben4sure:
oh! I no look well!

But that's an artist doing her artistic display nau grin[i][/i]
lol artistic display indeed. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 23, 2016
pyyxxaro:
A traditional Ishan man would never do this

Never tongue

Iara don turn person papa to water yam

Yup. Esan men are very patriarchal by nature.

1 Like

Re: Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 23, 2016
pussyphilia:
Not surprised!

Many of such "men" live in Benin!

Those are the kinda niggas that women buy g string for nowadays.

Such SUBMISSIVE niggas are created for subservience to the womenfolk and trying to make them live otherwise is an impossible task.

Generally speaking, Edo guys aren't submissive. Don't spew random nonsense.
Re: Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) by meraki(f): 11:37pm On Mar 23, 2016
[i][/i]
TippyTop:

It is against our tradition to bow to someone younger than us [/color][color=#770077]talkless of a woman.

Since women are semi-humans!!!!! SMH!!! Mstcheww! undecided
Re: Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) by Taryur3(m): 11:44pm On Mar 23, 2016
mynd1:
This is not good. undecided
Which state are you in Us...am asking cos of ur location.
Re: Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) by iamagyal(f): 11:57pm On Mar 23, 2016
joborskill:
There is nothing wrong in the man's action. He is not bowing down to Lara per say but the office she represents which is the first lady of Edo state. Lara will attract similar respect as the governor because she is closer to oshiomole than any consitutional rank in the government house. Obasanjo and Fayose recently bowed down to a 41 years old Ooni of Ife. Such gestures means they bow down to the institution Ooni represents
please tell them
Re: Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) by Adebash01(m): 12:11am On Mar 24, 2016
This does not mean anything nah, The man is respecting her because of her husband, that's how it supposed to be she is the first lady of that state nah
Re: Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) by iceelilya(m): 12:15am On Mar 24, 2016
r u dat stupid dat he should go along with wat his mind sayz he should go with! mr man daz his choice n dnt u ever count on him. allow ur own tym 2 come b4 ur voking startz.
Re: Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) by prospero15(m): 12:52am On Mar 24, 2016
joborskill:
There is nothing wrong in the man's action. He is not bowing down to Lara per say but the office she represents which is the first lady of Edo state. Lara will attract similar respect as the governor because she is closer to oshiomole than any consitutional rank in the government house. Obasanjo and Fayose recently bowed down to a 41 years old Ooni of Ife. Such gestures means they bow down to the institution Ooni represents

Nice one...many would not think this way
Re: Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) by dinggle: 1:09am On Mar 24, 2016
He is bowing down to an imported wife....and ppl will still wonder why dollar is high...the annoying thing is that men like him will go home and beat up their village wife out of regret for not having the osho initiative of importing a wife.
Re: Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) by ddeola: 3:24am On Mar 24, 2016
I no say beef plenty for this couple but FOR GOD'S SAKE, SHE'S THE FIRST LADY OF THE STATE NAU!

Pls, let's quit the beef and focus on governance jare.
Re: Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) by Eluwilussit(m): 5:12am On Mar 24, 2016
slyIsaac:

I realy don't anything gravely wrong with it...undecided

Abi if na yhu command a high place won't yhu like him to bow 2 yhu? wink

Which high place?
Re: Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) by Kirinwa: 5:57am On Mar 24, 2016
Angelberry:
Everything is wrong about it, if she's a Yoruba lady, she would av knelt down immediately cos its like a taboo. I won't allow this even if I'm the first lady of Nigeria

Who dash you first lady?
Nigerians and hypocrisy are like bread and butter.I doubt if that ozuo that denied that man would say same if the man was his father.He would have found a way to defend him.

I see the man bowing to Oshomole and not the wife. Its a respect to the first lady of Edo state, the first woman of the land. The man looks civilised. Theres nothing wrong with this.

This is 21st century.
Re: Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) by Pdizzle(m): 7:36am On Mar 24, 2016
solid3:
May such a man never b your father. Amen.

May such a man never be your son. Amen

1 Like

Re: Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) by Miznel(f): 8:44am On Mar 24, 2016
Angelberry:
Everything is wrong about it, if she's a Yoruba lady, she would av knelt down immediately cos its like a taboo. I won't allow this even if I'm the first lady of Nigeria
Na so dem go Dey lie. Lemme hear that if Ur d first lady of Nigeria Dat Ur own case will not be worse
Re: Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 24, 2016
Miznel:
Na so dem go Dey lie. Lemme hear that if Ur d first lady of Nigeria Dat Ur own case will not be worse
Be nice
Re: Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) by Beleeez(m): 10:18am On Mar 24, 2016
mynd1:
waiting come happen Are u alright? Why stalking me?

Unto say u be wetin undecided
Re: Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) by CHISOMPHILIP(m): 12:18pm On Mar 24, 2016
Angelberry:

Shey as ur eye be so for dat ur dp na so u go knell down
Re: Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) by OkanlawonB(m): 12:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG IN WHAT THE MAN DID. I SENCE SYMPTOMS OF INFERIORITY KOMPLEX IN THOSE WITH CONTRARY OPINIONS AND OBSERVATIONS. THE OP HIMSELF SHOULD BE A VERY PRIMITIVE AND UNEXPOSED PERSON TO MAKE A BIG DEAL OUT OF THIS. IF THIS IS OF CULTURAL IMPORTANCE TO YOU, THEN THE CULTURE HAS NO SUBSTANCE. LEARN AND MOVE FORWARD.
Re: Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) by rosieluv(f): 6:49pm On Mar 25, 2016
sukkot:
me personally i think he bowed so that oshomole can see how nice and respectful he was to his wife and then maybe osho can give him plenty government contracts. you know these niggas are very calculative in their actions and thinkings lolz grin grin grin grin
partly true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos APC: Where Will Tinubu See New Naira Notes To Throw Into The Crowd? / Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) / Silifat Sule: Nasarawa First Lady Reading Her Speech With Difficulty (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.