Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Madonna Impersonator Pulls In The Crowds - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Madonna Impersonator Pulls In The Crowds (1131 Views)

Crowds Flock To Catholic Church After Image Of Virgin Mary Appears On Window -ph / Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs / Another Wizkid Impersonator Discovered In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Madonna Impersonator Pulls In The Crowds by Recognise: 10:05pm On Jul 23, 2009
[size=16pt]Gay Madonna impersonator pulls in the crowds[/size]

A Chilean gay man who became obsessed with Madonna after hearing her music as a boy is now earning tens of thousands of pounds impersonating the star.

Elias Figueroa, 28, now performs for crowds of up to 20,000 people and says he is mobbed on the street by adoring fans.

He said: "I heard 'Like a Virgin' and it totally blew me away. "Madonna was so naughty, so sexy and unorthodox she broke the rules and I wanted to know everything about her."

Elias Figueroa
goes by the stage name Carolina Bailey

Figueroa, who earns $12,000 a year (equivalent to £50,000) impersonating the star, added: "I live the life of a superstar. Strangers flock to me, tell me they love me and even try to grab my bum.

"I'm so good at playing Madonna, some people can't tell the difference between me and the real thing they don't even realise I'm a man."

for SOURCE: Click here
Re: Madonna Impersonator Pulls In The Crowds by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 23, 2009
he looks exactly like madonna too.
Re: Madonna Impersonator Pulls In The Crowds by Tatase(f): 12:18am On Jul 24, 2009
Recognise:

[size=16pt]Gay Madonna impersonator pulls in the crowds[/size]

A Chilean gay man who became obsessed with Madonna after hearing her music as a boy is now earning tens of thousands of pounds impersonating the star.

Elias Figueroa, 28, now performs for crowds of up to 20,000 people and says he is mobbed on the street by adoring fans.

He said: "I heard 'Like a Virgin' and it totally blew me away. "Madonna was so naughty, so sexy and unorthodox she broke the rules and I wanted to know everything about her."

Elias Figueroa
goes by the stage name Carolina Bailey

Figueroa, [who earns $12,000 a year (equivalent to £50,000) impersonating the star, added: "I live the life of a superstar. Strangers flock to me, tell me they love me and even try to grab my bum.

"I'm so good at playing Madonna, some people can't tell the difference between me and the real thing they don't even realise I'm a man."

for SOURCE: Click here

Please on a serious note, where can one find this magical exchange rate?!? wink

tpia.:

he looks exactly like madonna too.

He DOES looks like Madonna but then the way Madonna has worked herself out into all muscle and tendon, SHE looks like a man. . .
Re: Madonna Impersonator Pulls In The Crowds by mamagee3(f): 1:03am On Jul 24, 2009
Very Stupid Impersonator

(1) (Reply)

Tuface Denies Feud With Mikel: True Or False! / Twitter Dm Leak: Mi Was Meant To Do A Song With Swizzbeats' Ex, Mashonda After / Twitter War Between The EME Boss "Banky W" And Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.