Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,026 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Am Troubled About Today's Marriage Pls Pray 4 Matrimonial Homes, B4 U Pray4 Nig. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am Troubled About Today's Marriage Pls Pray 4 Matrimonial Homes, B4 U Pray4 Nig. (1034 Views)

Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan / Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State / How Applicable Is ' Okafor's Theory ' In Today's Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Troubled About Today's Marriage Pls Pray 4 Matrimonial Homes, B4 U Pray4 Nig. by gr8tgg: 3:09pm On Mar 23, 2016
My dear Nairalanders, may the peace of the Lord be with you all.

let us be more fervent in prayers, let us be fervent in praying more
for our/others matrimonial home,
let us always pray for our wives, our husband and our children and others' because it is the foundation of our country Nigeria
Because, It is a good couple that produces good children, it is good children that makes good leaders, it is good leaders that makes a good Nation.

What am seeing about some marriages in this country is enough to discourage the spinsters/bachelors from getting married
Men! Men!! Meeeeeen! how many times did I call on you people? please change your ways and God will bless you all
You will all live long in good health and in prosperity and see your children's children up to your desired generation in Jesus name
Men you people are too much,

Last week Saturday /Sunday I took out my time to discuss with so many people about marriage, Mostly women
and I came to realized that many men these days are not taking up their responsibilities in their matrimonial homes.
they have gradually left it for the woman to be the father and mother to their children TOOOO BAD!
I noticed that we have more women suffering from high blood pressure because of their marriage,
and this bad pattern of marriage is affecting their children. So many children are going astray because Mummy is the one doing everything
1. light bill MUmmy half, Daddy half
2. School fee MUmmy
3. feeding MUmmy
4. Clothing MUmmy
5. Birthday celebration MUmmy etc Mummy Mummy Mummy, Why?

This thing am saying is very common than you think and is gradually killing our women
we all know that the economy is bad, but please yet is still manageable
A man deceived his wife to sell her properties to start a business that they can run together and at the end the money could not be accounted for because it was the man that handled it, and it was used to buy all worth not
some couples are just living under same roof but they are divorced not legally, and is killing the woman emotionally
A man will leave home for days and today he will call his wife and say Hello, am in Ibadan, tomorrow am in Abuja, next week am in Onitsha
when you are not a trailer driver, this attitude of hid and seek game can gradually kill a woman please stop it.

A husband will target his wife and sneak away her money and still join her to be searching for the money

Husband please note, that the children misbehave more when they see that you care less for them
Husband please stop leaving your responsibility for your wife, you are killing her gradually
husband please always come home on time and have time for the kids too, if you must be away for too long, you can get in-touch with
your kids through phone, it works like magic in the life of a child,
and the woman also will know that she is not alone in the upbringing of your children, it gladdens her heart

you can spank them through phone with the word of your mouth
call them hello Hakeem, respect your mum and obey her dnt let me come back and hear that you disobeyed your mummy,
otherwise, I will not take you to so so, I will not buy you so and so
Daddy loves you see you bye, and you will see the child behave well no matter the age,
they always listen and obeys daddy's voice than mum's

These are some of the response I got from some women:

WOMAN 1. aah if I can see any button I can press that can catapult me to become young and a virgin again oh I will show men

WOMAN 2. aah If I had known I would have just stay on my own jejely and allow whoever to get me pregnant and father my children
so far I know the man then I will be training them on my own the way am doing right now,
is better than wearing this marriage ring, where am the father and the mother of my children, and the husband is just a head figure

WOMAN 3. Madam where is your husband, wife I dont know where he is o, he has been away since two months bow,
sometimes he will call me to tell me he is in Abuja, tomorrow benin< next tomorrow, akure just like that everyday.
and now the children cant go to school, the landlord has given us quit notice because our rent is over due.

WOMAN 4. he only stay at home or touches me whenever he notice that I have some money

Men what is happening. have you lost your integrity as the head of your home?
I felt so bad each time I see or hear these things.

LET US PRAY
Father in heaven please make our men the head of the house that you originally created them to be
enrich their pockets and give them true love, to love their wife

Help our women to live like wives not like a widow while the husband is still alive
Every spirit of married but lonely in the lives of the women be destroyed in Jesus name

You are in our prayers.

5 Likes

Re: Am Troubled About Today's Marriage Pls Pray 4 Matrimonial Homes, B4 U Pray4 Nig. by postmann: 5:36pm On Mar 23, 2016
Good admonition.
Re: Am Troubled About Today's Marriage Pls Pray 4 Matrimonial Homes, B4 U Pray4 Nig. by gr8tgg: 11:23pm On Mar 23, 2016
Hello wives it is bed time, get used to looking good whether your husband is around or not and whether he touches you or he always avoid you at bed time, looking clean and beautiful to bed, is not just for your husband to be attracted to you, as some people may think or teach.

looking good /neat to bed, makes you happy and healthy it also makes you to admire yourself and appreciate your creator.

so whether he comes home or he is outside the home
don't border, wear your lingeries and retire to bed.

Jesus is your husband, he will give you peace that will
brake the silence in your matrimonial home and be present where happiness is absent in your home in Jesus name.

And as for those believing God for conception only one touch from your husband will give you the long expected babies in Jesus name.

1Samuel 1 verse 19, and Elkanah knew Hannah his
wife; and the LORD remembered her.

I hope you can see what am seeing in this bible verse, just one knew.
Not" And Elkana knew and knew and knew and knew Hanna before God remembered her. only one knew change her situation.
Yours will be one touch also in Jesus name.

but at the same time, as you are planing to give birth to many children pls. consider our economy and your source of income, because an illitrate child is the root or foundation of terrorism.
Bear the number of children you can raise to become responsible citizens.

have a good night rest/sweet dream.
Re: Am Troubled About Today's Marriage Pls Pray 4 Matrimonial Homes, B4 U Pray4 Nig. by gr8tgg: 1:31pm On Mar 24, 2016
Who says God can't solve your marital problems, Am very happy because of what I saw today, is about av lady that was tagged a witch by her brother-inlaws and they have planned to relocate her and her kids to their village simply because, her husband was becoming poor, things stopped working for him.

to summarize the story, during the scuffle she was looking very lean that you will not believe she has fat in her body, but now the siege is gone, her pharaohs has reversed, to the glory of God she is now looking very fat with dimples on her chicks as she smiled ehe we met today. oh my God I saw her today walking with her husband and their children all looking happy and healthy. oh my God am very happy for them
am sipping my fanta now celebrating their reunion and restoration.

For the women: Dear Lord please uplift my husband and destroy any evil creature that has vowed that my husband will never be rich, in the name of Jesus.

For the men: Dear Lord, please make me rich so that I can help others in the name of Jesus.
The above prayers works faster than you can imagine.
pray for him/her whether you are in good terms or not.
Make Jesus the head of your home.
Re: Am Troubled About Today's Marriage Pls Pray 4 Matrimonial Homes, B4 U Pray4 Nig. by gr8tgg: 3:52pm On Mar 25, 2016
Yesterday morning a man stopped me on my way and told me how his ten years old boy has change to a bad boy, by stealing both at home and at school,
at the end of the whole story, it happens that the man as a dad comes home only twice in a month due to the nature of his job, to summarize the whole thing
I told him that the first thing the boy need is not prayer, first, he needs daddy's remote control, since you only spend time with your family just twice in a month, you should use your phone as a remote control to control the good buy that is gradually becoming a bad boy, and I told him how it works. #100. recharge card can do the job.

secondly couples exchanging harsh words in the presence of their kids because of the bad economy also can also raise bad kids at last, children uses the opportunity of dad's and mum's scuffles to misbehave.

Proverbs 17:6 And the glory
of children is their fathers.

It gladdens my heart when I hear that about to brake or already broken homes have been amended,
I glorify the name of God for this wonderful works in the life people facing marital problems

(1) Yesterday Morning a lady that abandoned her little children went back to her home and reconcile with her husband.

(2) In the afternoon 2Pm, a man who abandoned his wife and a child came back home, you need to see how the little boy jumped to his dad and they cuddle each other and the wife was all smile

(3)in the night a call came in abroad that a man that went away for two years because his wife could not bear him a male child is now back home begging his wife at the same time looking for other's contact to help him apologize to his wife.

Am still expecting more reconciliation news, I don't know how God is doing it, but he does it.
he did it, he is still doing it and he will do more.

May the God of heaven help us all to be a good parents that will bring forth good children that will make us proud.

PRAYER:

For the women: Dear Lord please uplift my
husband and destroy any evil creature that has
vowed that my husband will never be rich, in the
name of Jesus.

For the men: Dear Lord, please make me rich so
that I can help others, help me to love my wife no matter her shot coming, in Jesus name I pray.
Re: Am Troubled About Today's Marriage Pls Pray 4 Matrimonial Homes, B4 U Pray4 Nig. by gr8tgg: 11:37am On Aug 26, 2016
please give your partner rest of mind in time of hardship, by saying positive words to him even when is not convenient for you
by telling him or her that he or she will get there.
by telling him or her that your marriage was made in heaven.
sweet words! sweet words!! etc. especially that time that you are facing some challenges.
dont let the challenges of life, control your mouth, otherwise you will spoil so many thins that you can not repair when the golden spoon finally arrive your table.
The best time to show love to your partner is in time of hardship and pain.
hardship and pain shall not be your portion in Jesus name.
no power shall scatter your marriage in Jesus name.

(1) (Reply)

Mr Dickson Needs Your Help / Can Too Much Sex Cause Back Pains? / Adorable Moment Groom Breaks Down In Tears As Bride Arrives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.