Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,368 members, 7,861,014 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:57 PM

Comparing Obj's Bowing To Ooni With The Bowing To Iara Is Irrational - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comparing Obj's Bowing To Ooni With The Bowing To Iara Is Irrational (3584 Views)

Governors Bowing To President Buhari In Aso Rock (Video) / Oshiomhole Drives Iara To Obaseki's Inauguration Ceremony / Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comparing Obj's Bowing To Ooni With The Bowing To Iara Is Irrational by Pidggin(f): 8:49pm On Mar 23, 2016
Una don eat belle full that is the reason for this meaningless issue being dragged from thread to thread. The man has bowed go cut im neck if dem bborn una well. No fuel, no light, people losing jobs, and na Oshomole and Lara issue dey bother una, Nigeria is doomed.
Re: Comparing Obj's Bowing To Ooni With The Bowing To Iara Is Irrational by lalasticlala(m): 9:09pm On Mar 23, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Very Funny...

Cc: Lalasticlala and Dominique

Pics or adonbilivit
Re: Comparing Obj's Bowing To Ooni With The Bowing To Iara Is Irrational by 4nobody4every1: 9:29pm On Mar 23, 2016
lalasticlala:

Pics or adonbilivit
grin grin

Re: Comparing Obj's Bowing To Ooni With The Bowing To Iara Is Irrational by Djbaka(m): 10:39pm On Mar 23, 2016
freshvine:

The wife of a President for example live in the presidential villa, sleep with the president on the same presidential suite, fly the presidential plane, eat the presidential foods, travel alongside the president and she's the first advisor of the president on any matter and you think such woman doesn't deserve presidential respect? So long as the husband remain the president, she carries the husband's prestige wherever she goes.

Finally, presidential system of government Nigeria borrowed from the United States must be implemented to the fullest. If I've the capacity I'll sue the National Assembly on such constitutional anomaly
There's a difference between 'what is' and 'what ought to be'.
You can't bank on the latter to win logical arguments, it will do well as recommendation or proposal or petition and nothing more.
The hierarchy is not TonyeBarcanista designed, he only referenced it to support his argument. What are you using to support yours?

1 Like

Re: Comparing Obj's Bowing To Ooni With The Bowing To Iara Is Irrational by tpiah2: 10:43pm On Mar 23, 2016
The lady is daydreaming.
Re: Comparing Obj's Bowing To Ooni With The Bowing To Iara Is Irrational by domido(m): 10:57pm On Mar 23, 2016
abbeycial:
kindly free that man cuz that was his choice.Just like many pretenders here would even stoop much lower to woo a girl,that man showed his respect to Edo first lady by bowing.
Agreed, the comparison of obj etc bowing to the Ooni may not be in order but the bottom line is both scenario portrays respect.

simple!
Bros u read wetin dem write for up there?
Re: Comparing Obj's Bowing To Ooni With The Bowing To Iara Is Irrational by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:58pm On Mar 23, 2016
lalasticlala:

Pics or adonbilivit
oga Na which pic you de find again? E be like say you be "End time Lalasticlala" cheesy
Re: Comparing Obj's Bowing To Ooni With The Bowing To Iara Is Irrational by 4nobody4every1: 11:08pm On Mar 23, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
oga Na which pic you de find again? E be like say you be "End time Lalasticlala" cheesy
grin

Re: Comparing Obj's Bowing To Ooni With The Bowing To Iara Is Irrational by freshvine(f): 11:09pm On Mar 23, 2016
Djbaka:

There's a difference between 'what is' and 'what ought to be'.
You can't bank on the latter to win logical arguments, it will do well as recommendation or proposal or petition and nothing more.
The hierarchy is not TonyeBarcanista designed, he only referenced it to support his argument. What are you using to support yours?

I think I've answered your question when I said if I've the capacity I'll sue the National Assembly on the hierarchy issue.
Re: Comparing Obj's Bowing To Ooni With The Bowing To Iara Is Irrational by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:09pm On Mar 23, 2016
freshvine:

The wife of a President for example live in the presidential villa, sleep with the president on the same presidential suite, fly the presidential plane, eat the presidential foods, travel alongside the president and she's the first advisor of the president on any matter and you think such woman doesn't deserve presidential respect? So long as the husband remain the president, she carries the husband's prestige wherever she goes.
Which law are you quoting from? Not even the USA practice such

Finally, presidential system of government Nigeria borrowed from the United States must be implemented to the fullest. If I've the capacity I'll sue the National Assembly on such constitutional anomaly
Which USA law recognised spouses of officials? And what stops you from suing NASS?
Re: Comparing Obj's Bowing To Ooni With The Bowing To Iara Is Irrational by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 23, 2016
ritababe:

go and sit down who are you to mention the Oba of Benin, don't ever compare that blind man with the great Oba of Benin.
who is blind? Azen
Re: Comparing Obj's Bowing To Ooni With The Bowing To Iara Is Irrational by freshvine(f): 11:20pm On Mar 23, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Which law are you quoting from? Not even the USA practice such

Which USA law recognised spouses of officials? And what stops you from suing NASS?

Stop quoting me out of context or can't you comprehend written English?

I've not contested your assertion but trying to draw an analogy to justify respect of spouse of a public official. Stop sounding intelligent by half trying to buttress a point already obvious.

Finally, I find it difficult to accept the Nigeria constitutional hierarchy where a governor who enjoys immunity, has executive powers is behind senators. A constitutional lawyer can take this up in a country where rule of law is prevalent
Re: Comparing Obj's Bowing To Ooni With The Bowing To Iara Is Irrational by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:32pm On Mar 23, 2016
freshvine:

Stop quoting me out of context or can't you comprehend written English?

I've not contested your assertion but trying to draw an analogy to justify respect of spouse of a public official. Stop sounding intelligent by half trying to buttress a point already obvious.
This woman please stop blowing hot air. You don't even have a point.

After educating you that their is no such thing as Spousal political right(s) in Nigeria OR ANY sane country
freshvine:

Do I need to start educating you on spousal right or I just pretend that you're a sludge and then take you on application of political powers?

Finally, I find it difficult to accept the Nigeria constitutional hierarchy where a governor who enjoys immunity, has executive powers is behind senators. A constitutional lawyer can take this up in a country where rule of law is prevalent
And even educated you that a Senator is not ranked ahead of Governors but the National Assembly(both Senate and Reps) as a unit is, you keep wallowing in arrogancy and ignorance. Every society is modelled differently, in the USA, an host Mayor comes before the Speaker of the House of Representative in order of protocol. Does that make them foolish? FYI, a mayor is a local government chairman equivalent in Nigeria.

if you have any reservation you should lobby with your representatives in both chambers and sponsor a bill to amend the State's order of precedence... but it won't fly.
Re: Comparing Obj's Bowing To Ooni With The Bowing To Iara Is Irrational by bloodykiller: 12:20am On Mar 24, 2016
[s]
aresa:
lol @ the world famous protection seeker joining in and starting a thread to discuss petty and silly rubbish about bowing...

Bowing is now a a credible national topic of discussion...

Life must be very hard out there for the jobless post PDP losers..

To address you people's silliness, you don't have to hold any title officially or unofficially to bow to anybody.

You can bow to any man or woman, it's a personal choice and a statement of respect and common courtesy.

If you like, bow, if not, then don't it's a personal choice and the fact that the man bowed to the governor's wife doesn't mean you have to.

Mind your own damn business and stay in your lane with your insecurity and low self esteem...

[/s]
yes we have nothing more important to discuss in politics since flooring apc and shaming their useless bastards both offline and online is now our hubby.
so mr man just Shatap and get out
sore election looser
go and bite dust because Amaechi is politically dead in SS
Nonsense
Re: Comparing Obj's Bowing To Ooni With The Bowing To Iara Is Irrational by Djbaka(m): 7:43am On Mar 24, 2016
freshvine:

I think I've answered your question when I said if I've the capacity I'll sue the National Assembly on the hierarchy issue.

Keep monkeying with your prepositions devoid of mental relevance.

Do I need to start educating you on spousal right or I just pretend that you're a sludge and then take you on application of political powers?

Only a crazy society will rate a senator above a governor of a state. Comparing their constituent delineation is a good pointer to substantiate my standpoint.

Clearly your opinion, It's not the law.
You are fighting the wrong fight, pick your struggles wisely.

1 Like

Re: Comparing Obj's Bowing To Ooni With The Bowing To Iara Is Irrational by Djbaka(m): 7:48am On Mar 24, 2016
I don't know why some people think constitutional powers is sexually transmitted.

The closest we had to this though (chai!), we all know how bad it went. A Dead on arrival proposition.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Officially Invited To United Nation / Edo Election: President Buhari Gives Oshiomhole Marching Orders / Arrest Sunday Igboho Now OR ELSE... ! (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.