Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,555 members, 7,850,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:33 AM

PDD Or APC Can Not Solve Our Problems - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDD Or APC Can Not Solve Our Problems (403 Views)

PDD Chairmanship: Uche Secondus Is The Right Candidate For The Job / Stop Adding To Our Problems, Give Us A Little Respect - Soldier Warns Nigerians / Northern Elders To IBB: Shut Up, You Are The Original Cause Of Our Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PDD Or APC Can Not Solve Our Problems by terrence12(m): 10:13pm On Mar 23, 2016
I don't blame buhari neither do I blame goodluck, I don't blame obj as well as I can't blame sani abacha, the problem we are facing as a country is way complex than just a bunch of politicians playing chess with the minds of the masses, believe me when I say the abominable state of our economy is not pdp's fault or apc's; Nigerians are tired, dejected and frustrated, confusion, chaos and disarray are the order of the day, hopelessness has clouded the enthusiasm with which our founding fathers kick started Nigeria. what we all need is a fresh start, a new beginning and a psychological revolution, we have played the blame game for too long a time we have engaged in online shoves and pushes on behalf of politicians who don't give a heartbeat if we live or die! We are the youths! We are the future! Apc and PDP can not solve our problems because we are the solutions we seek......... let us as youths engage actively into the decision making in our society

We refuse to be used as political thugs
#youths with common sense##[b][/b]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Presidency: No Vacancy In 2019 — APC / Bill Gates Challenge: The Problem With Our Politicians And Spiritual Leaders / Under-declaration Of Assets: Policy Underway To Curb Future Occurence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.