Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Dr. Damages Show - Episode 223:how The Thieving Class Lives In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Damages Show - Episode 223:how The Thieving Class Lives In Nigeria (842 Views)

"Nigerians Are Thieves, Thieving Is Part Of Our Culture" - Says Woman / Saharatv: Dr Damages Live In Lagos / BBC World Service Asks Dr. Damages To Deliver A Verdict On Buhari's 1 Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr. Damages Show - Episode 223:how The Thieving Class Lives In Nigeria by lagosapple: 12:41am On Mar 24, 2016
Here are some stories making headline news across Nigeria this week.

1.) "I Will Expose How The Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria" - Buhari. It has been going on for long and is still going on as you speak, so no time for 'I will'… go ahead and expose them. But don’t stop there. Mobilize the masses for war.

2.) You've No Intellectual Capacity To Run Nigeria, Ben Nwabueze tells Buhari. Coming from a card-bearing member of the intellectual class that failed Nigeria, I’m not surprised.

3.) "I'm On Tour To Understand Causes Of Nigeria’s Epileptic Power Supply" - Fashola. And not to be outdone, Majek Fashek is on tour to understand where weed gets its power.

4.) How Fani-Kayode, Falae, Udenwa, others shared N3.15billion ahead of 2015 poll. Poor Doyin Okupe, he is now relegated to "others."

5.) It’s cheaper to import petrol than refine locally — Kachikwu. To which Adam Oshiomhole says: Exactly what I was saying about wives.

6.) Jonathan and other govt. officials spent N248bn on travels in 3yrs. I cannot wait to see what the figure would be for Buhari in 2019.

7.) El-Rufai Thinking Of Removing Buhari - Shehu Sani. This is why some people need to drink kununzaki before they speak.

8.) "NNPC Under Jonathan Failed To Remit N3.2trn" - Says Auditor-General. This is just another attempt to stop our hero of democracy from winning the Nobel Peace Prize.

9.) Getting Replacement For Lai Mohammed Difficult – APC. I've a ready-made alternative - Patrick Obahiagbon. You can't understand him enough to accuse him of lying.

10.) Nigerians complaining of hardship are PDP loyalists –Ngige. I’m surprised. I didn't know that Ngige has joined them in smoking that thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrgCshLz6o0
Re: Dr. Damages Show - Episode 223:how The Thieving Class Lives In Nigeria by omowolewa: 6:44am On Mar 24, 2016
Only on youtube?
Re: Dr. Damages Show - Episode 223:how The Thieving Class Lives In Nigeria by MarysMeal: 6:50am On Mar 24, 2016
Lmao!
This is hilarious.
Re: Dr. Damages Show - Episode 223:how The Thieving Class Lives In Nigeria by baralatie(m): 7:19am On Mar 24, 2016
Wicked

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Nigerian Man Declared Wanted By UK Police Over Breach Of Harassment Order / Where Is Sheikh Zakzaky / Suspected Cultists Blow Up Agip Gas Pipeline Over Suspects Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.