Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,180 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Pharaoh:scientific Mummification Or Qur'anic Preservation? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Pharaoh:scientific Mummification Or Qur'anic Preservation? (2640 Views)

Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh / A Qur'anic Verse On Justice Posted At The US Harvard University / Learn Qur'anic Arabic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pharaoh:scientific Mummification Or Qur'anic Preservation? by Bashbaba(m): 9:03am On Jul 24, 2009
Salam,

Eventhough there is no unanimous conclusion reached on whether Ramses II or Thothmes I was the Fir'awn (Pharaoh) who oppressed Israel in Egypt,there were no arguments on the discovered remains of the egyptian tyrant as it was and it is undoutedly agreed that he was the Pharaoh that ruled in the time of Musa (Moses) A.S.They both had feautures and distinct characteristics that resemble or fit the figure of the dictator that oppressed then.

When will this book call Qur'an ever seize to amuse me?, Till I die,I guess as some die-hard fans of English club sides will always say.

How can this man call Muhammed ( S.A.W ) with no learning came in the fullest blaze of history,received revelations and put to shame the wisdom of the learened? He received a santified pen and a santified book with which he thought and still teaching the people of the world the knowledge of Science, Art, Commerce etc that they knew/know,knew not/know not and intend to, Insha Allah, continue to teach people who will be living in some centuries to come both the one they know and the one they know not!

You will be wondered why all these stories,the reasons were not far-fetched.I was just romancing with the words of the Qur'an while I came across the words of Allah (SW):

''We brought the tribe of Israel across the sea and Pharaoh and his troops pursued them out of tyranny and enmity.Then, when he was on the point of drowning, he (Pharaoh) said, ''I believe that there is no god but Him in whom the tribe of Israel believe.I am one of the Muslim''.What,now! When previously you rebelled and were one of the corrupters? [b][b]Today we will preserve your body so you can be a sign for people who come after you.Surely many people are heedless of Our Signs.[/b]Qur'aan 10:90-92

When I saw this, I made a few researches of this Ayaats that we had all seen or heard times without number.The part of the results is what majority of us had known before. But for the benefit of few who know not, I decided to share this.
It was when  I tried to see what the Bibble says about the body of Pharaoh and I could not see anything that is in conformity with the highlighted  Ayaat of the Qur'aan above,then I cocncluded that truly: The Qur'an is a plagiarized bibble ( According to them).[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]

Brothers, reason as you go through this piece.Neither it is for the purpose of amusement nor antagonism, but for identifying the sigh of Allah as written in the glorious Qur'an.Perchance we may reflect!

Endeavour to scroll down in other to enjoy the pictures.Do not hesitate to drop your comments. Jumma Mubarak. Masalam

http://www.massmediacell.com/literature/ramesses-of-pharaohs-dead-body/
Re: Pharaoh:scientific Mummification Or Qur'anic Preservation? by Bashbaba(m): 9:25am On Jul 24, 2009
Bashbaba:

Salam,

Eventhough there is no unanimous conclusion reached on whether Ramses II or Thothmes I was the Fir'awn (Pharaoh) who oppressed Israel in Egypt,there were no arguments on the discovered remains of the egyptian tyrant as it was and it is undoutedly agreed that he was the Pharaoh that ruled in the time of Musa (Moses) A.S.They both had feautures and distinct characteristics that resemble or fit the figure of the dictator that oppressed then.

When will this book call Qur'an ever seize to amuse me?, Till I die,I guess as some die-hard fans of English club sides will always say.

How can this man call Muhammed ( S.A.W ) with no learning came in the fullest blaze of history,received revelations and put to shame the wisdom of the learened? He received a santified pen and a santified book with which he thought and still teaching the people of the world the knowledge of Science, Art, Commerce etc that they knew/know,knew not/know not and intend to, Insha Allah, continue to teach people who will be living in some centuries to come both the one they know and the one they know not!

You will be wondered why all these stories,the reasons were not far-fetched.I was just romancing with the words of the Qur'an while I came across the words of Allah (SW):

''We brought the tribe of Israel across the sea and Pharaoh and his troops pursued them out of tyranny and enmity.Then, when he was on the point of drowning, he (Pharaoh) said, ''I believe that there is no god but Him in whom the tribe of Israel believe.I am one of the Muslim''.What,now! When previously you rebelled and were one of the corrupters? [b][b]Today we will preserve your body so you can be a sign for people who come after you.Surely many people are heedless of Our Signs.[/b]Qur'aan 10:90-92

When I saw this, I made a few researches of this Ayaats that we had all seen or heard times without number.The part of the results is what majority of us had known before. But for the benefit of few who know not, I decided to share this.
It was when I tried to see what the Bibble says about the body of Pharaoh and I could not see anything that is in conformity with the highlighted Ayaat of the Qur'aan above,then I cocncluded that truly: The Qur'an is a plagiarized bibble ( According to them).[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]

Brothers, reason as you go through this piece.Neither it is for the purpose of amusement nor antagonism, but for identifying the sigh of Allah as written in the glorious Qur'an.Perchance we may reflect!

Endeavour to scroll down in other to enjoy the pictures.Do not hesitate to drop your comments. Jumma Mubarak. Masalam

Here is the website that shows the pictures of Pharaoh's body:

Re: Pharaoh:scientific Mummification Or Qur'anic Preservation? by Abuzola(m): 9:42am On Jul 24, 2009
Islam is truely from Allah
Re: Pharaoh:scientific Mummification Or Qur'anic Preservation? by sleek29(m): 10:19am On Jul 24, 2009
Explain to why it contains some scientific writings of a greek scientist Galen who lived 450 years before the quran and explain quran 18:86(the earth is spherical not flat) and yes the quranis from allah(the god) and not God.
Re: Pharaoh:scientific Mummification Or Qur'anic Preservation? by olabowale(m): 2:11pm On Jul 24, 2009
@sleek29: what are you trying to say? if very confusing, your statement is. read it again and post it clearly. i dont see where Quran say the earth is flat! It says the earth is spread like a carpet. and we know that carpet covers what it covers. if it covers a room, or a space, wall to wall, you roll in from place to place for one, and wall to wall means it is what your feet can walk on as you move about on it. we see that you can only see as much as our eyes can see and the earth is not ended, yet! I hope you will make yourself clearer.
Re: Pharaoh:scientific Mummification Or Qur'anic Preservation? by noetic2: 2:20pm On Jul 24, 2009
Abuzola:

who is denying that? but where is allah from?
Re: Pharaoh:scientific Mummification Or Qur'anic Preservation? by Bashbaba(m): 2:43pm On Jul 24, 2009
olabowale:

@sleek29: what are you trying to say? if very confusing, your statement is. read it again and post it clearly. i dont see where Quran say the earth is flat! It says the earth is spread like a carpet. and we know that carpet covers what it covers. if it covers a room, or a space, wall to wall, you roll in from place to place for one, and wall to wall means it is what your feet can walk on as you move about on it. we see that you can only see as much as our eyes can see and the earth is not ended, yet! I hope you will make yourself clearer.

Thanks a lot Alhaji Olabowale.I thought it was only myself who cant understand hebrew with which the statement was written.Eventhough I know what he intended to ask and could have provided answer for such based on Tafsir of Quran by Abdullah Yusuf Ali page 732,I decided not to.The post is not meant to be derailed.It is for the muslim brothers and sisters to see not the miracle but the beauty of Quran as a complete book from Allah (S.W).May Allah forgive me,I intentionally ignored him!

Abuzola:

I second your motion in that proclamation
Re: Pharaoh:scientific Mummification Or Qur'anic Preservation? by olabowale(m): 2:50pm On Jul 24, 2009
@noetic: Why dont you disproof thr Pharaoh mummy, and  Dr. Maurice Bucchaille? That should be your duty instead of saying that Olorun does not eist! You think your writing olorun, insteadof Olorun takes away from His Majest? The Arabs knew an still know who Allah is, and your writing it with lower "a" instead of capital "A" means diddley. It only shows your lack of acceptance of truth!

Why dont you tell us whats "moon" in arabic?"

Why dont you tell us what is God in Arabic?

Why dont you tell us what is god in arabic?

Why dont you tell us what is moon-god in arabic?

And why dont you tell us what is Allah in Yoruba language, first and then in English language?

Why dont tell us what is Olorun in Arabic and then in English?

Then tell us what is allah in Yoruba nad then in Englsig?

Ogebeni, Ibadon lo mo O mo layipo!
Re: Pharaoh:scientific Mummification Or Qur'anic Preservation? by Bashbaba(m): 3:13pm On Jul 24, 2009
Ibadan e gan ko sure.Ko mo origun meridinlogun to wo Ibadan kato wa so layipo!
Re: Pharaoh:scientific Mummification Or Qur'anic Preservation? by noetic2: 3:47pm On Jul 24, 2009
olabowale:

@noetic: Why dont you disproof thr Pharaoh mummy, and  Dr. Maurice Bucchaille? That should be your duty instead of saying that Olorun does not eist! You think your writing olorun, insteadof Olorun takes away from His Majest? The Arabs knew an still know who Allah is, and your writing it with lower "a" instead of capital "A" means diddley. It only shows your lack of acceptance of truth!

I dont have to prove or disproof anything.  what EXACTLY is the truth?
All I have asked is a simple question: where is allah from? why are u so afraid of answering this question? is it because it shakes the very faith and basis of ur religion?

And why dont you tell us what is Allah in Yoruba language, first and then in English language?

all of these are unnecessary semantics. why are u so afraid of tracing the origin of allah?

a. where is the koran allah from?
b. who was the allah that mohammed's father served?
c. If allah is the God of the christians and jews, why did he ask u to kill them?
d. why does allah not forgive or allow restitution?
e. why is islam largely associated with the moon?

The above are the questions u should be looking for answers to.
Re: Pharaoh:scientific Mummification Or Qur'anic Preservation? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2009
@sleek89
Where is the source of what you wrote above? About the Greek scientist?
And again, your wikipedia definition of Allah says it has the same origin as the Bible God. So be careful what you say, you could get severely punished for blasphemy.
Qur'an 18:86; 'Untill when he reached the setting of the sun, he found it setting, in a spring of murky water: Near it he found a people. We said: "O Dhul-Qarnain, (thou hast authority) either to punish them or to treat them with kindness".
The translation of this verse from the book of tafseer does not say that Dhul-Qarnain reached the place where the sun sets LITERALLY. It means he followed a route, untill he reached the farthest point that could be reached in the direction of the sun's setting.
The 'setting of the sun' is an Arabic Idiom meaning 'the western-most point'. Idioms are not to be literally translated.
But if you insist on literally translating it, you can also literally translate Luke 11v31 from the bible and then come to the conclusion that the bible says that earth is flat, since it says a Queen came from 'the ends of the earth.'
After that, literally translate Leviticus 11:6, and then please come and explain how a non-ruminant animal chews the cud.
'. . . .he found it setting in a spring of murky water'
In this verse, the Qur'an is obviously describing what Dhul-Qarnain saw. What he saw was the image of the sun setting in a dark body of water. It is not to be literally translated, like the first part of the verse.
I don't think you were so interested in learning about Islam before you left it. It seems you were surrounded mostly by christians and you got attracted to their way of life. Don't take offence with what I just wrote. It's simply my assumption.
Re: Pharaoh:scientific Mummification Or Qur'anic Preservation? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 24, 2009
@noetic,
See post number 19 on this thread for the answer to your last question:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-299423.0.html
Re: Pharaoh:scientific Mummification Or Qur'anic Preservation? by noetic2: 4:33pm On Jul 24, 2009
fellis:

@noetic,
See post number 19 on this thread for the answer to your last question:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-299423.0.html

is that meant to fool me?
Re: Pharaoh:scientific Mummification Or Qur'anic Preservation? by Bashbaba(m): 4:44pm On Jul 24, 2009
@fellis
May Allah rewards you wt the best of reward mankind will be earger to have on the day of reality.Amin

Nobody has asked sleek89 anything partaining to the spherical nature of the earth before he started reeling off ungenuine points to rubbish the truth.All what I expected from him, if anything at all is to proof that Quran copied the Bibble when it said Pharaoh was to be preserved;that he was not preserved;that the Quran did not say so or betterstill,the Bibble told us about the preservation.If any of these can not be proven,matter ends.
Re: Pharaoh:scientific Mummification Or Qur'anic Preservation? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 24, 2009
@noetic, no it is not meant to fool you.
@Bashbaba,
Jazakallahu khairan. smiley
May Allah grant you the same. Amin.
You need patience when dealing with these people. Most of them were born and bred in Christianity, and the life of Christianity is the only life they've ever lived, so they might be reluctant to just abandon the only way of life they ever knew, for Islam (even after seeing The Light in it).
Another thing to consider is the constant animosity between debaters on NL. The quarreling, insults and arguments make acceptance of the truth which comes from the opposing side seem like defeat/humiliation, so they try hard to disprove what you say, even if the points they use are just ridiculous.
Sad.
Because the little shame they might feel from humbly accepting the truth, is far, far better than spending eternity in hell.
Re: Pharaoh:scientific Mummification Or Qur'anic Preservation? by Abuzola(m): 7:25pm On Jul 24, 2009
@noetic, oh deluded fool, moon is Qamar in Arabic
Re: Pharaoh:scientific Mummification Or Qur'anic Preservation? by noetic2: 7:47pm On Jul 24, 2009
Abuzola:

@noetic, oh deluded fool, moon is Qamar in Arabic

thou imbecilic slowpoke . . . , .dont u know that allah is a moon-god, an arabian idol.
Re: Pharaoh:scientific Mummification Or Qur'anic Preservation? by olabowale(m): 10:17pm On Jul 24, 2009
Guys, lets be gentle about this. We will not achieve anything by being on each others throat. There should be no need for name calling, unless is in jest.

@Noetic: « #9 on: Today at 03:47:14 PM »
I dont have to prove or disproof anything. what EXACTLY is the truth?
So if you cant disprove anything, then you must accept the truth of the subject matter from those who say that they have the "knowledge" of what you dont know anything about! The truth is exactly what the people of knowledge told you; Allah is Oluwa in yoruba language. And you a yoruba man should this is your Creator!

All I have asked is a simple question: where is allah from?
The same place Oluwa of the yorubas came from.

why are u so afraid of answering this question? is it because it shakes the very faith and basis of ur religion?
I am answering your question(s). Hello.

all of these are unnecessary semantics. why are u so afraid of tracing the origin of allah?
Its you who is very gittery and cant focus. We have answered your qustions! What do you want us to do? Maybe I should come to London and impact that knowledge to you? Just maybe, I might do that! Lets meet in 9ja in December, if that will help you where my yoruba will have impact rather than the same in London!

a. where is the koran allah from?
b. who was the allah that mohammed's father served?
c. If allah is the God of the christians and jews, why did he ask u to kill them?
d. why does allah not forgive or allow restitution?
e. why is islam largely associated with the moon?
And you did not even answer any of my questions, yet you have the strenght a tons of your own, and demanded answers. Is this a fair dealing? Of course from our view, you are entitled to all kinds of perks.

(a) Allah's Quran is from Him, then inscribed in the Umm Kitab that is in Laut Maufuth; the same place where Torah, Sabur, Injil came from.

(b) Muhammad's father did not serve Allah, but was named Abdullah, anyhow. The same way a yoruba olorisha son, or oloya son, etc is given Oluwasesan! You must have heard that possibility before? They are not not always Shangodeyis or Ojedeles!

(c) same way He asked Little David to kill big time bad man Goliat! Goliat was evil and more importantly his heart of disbelief will not change, thats why! A person who dies in disbelief, like Pharaoh and or Goliat will enter jahannam/hellfire with Shaitan (Satan, Devils, Demons).

(d) Alla allows blood money if a person kills another and the family of the victim wants financial compensation instead of the Children of Israel's hardcore "eye for an eye, life for a life", without option and the so ridiculous and everyone kows taht it is impossible as the only way to go "turn the other cheek". And read Surah Najm and others about the Mercy of allah. Read even Surah Baqarah, Imran, Nisaa, Midah and others. The reason Messengers and or prophets were sent include preaching and expressing of Allah to believers and inviting the disbelievers to experience it!

(e) The Jewish faith is also associated with the Sun, sundown to sundown. Christianity is associated with seasons; fall/authum, winter, spring and oh, you hardly do anything for summer except stripping of your cloths. Do the Jews use the Sun for anything other than masuring time? Dothe Christians use the season for anything other than measuring time for their festivals? The muslims use moon because it indicates months and its only for measuring time. We use the sun, too, in our daily Salah!

The above are the questions u should be looking for answers to.
Now I have answeredthem as much as Allah allows me to have knowledge to tackle your questions. I hope that you are staisfied?
Re: Pharaoh:scientific Mummification Or Qur'anic Preservation? by Abuzola(m): 11:40pm On Jul 24, 2009
That sily nut will never accept the truth, he will show a blind eye, i know him well
Re: Pharaoh:scientific Mummification Or Qur'anic Preservation? by ttruth(m): 11:36am On Feb 17, 2010
Quran and Muhammed are all one and the same. The Quran are Muhammed's alter ego cleverly projected into the mouth of the unsuspecting rock god of kabah.

1 Like

Re: Pharaoh:scientific Mummification Or Qur'anic Preservation? by alimat2(f): 12:53pm On Feb 18, 2010
t.truth:

Quran and Muhammed are all one and the same. The Quran are Muhammed's alter ego cleverly projected into the mouth of the unsuspecting rock god of kabah.

I laff at ur ignorance grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Pharaoh:scientific Mummification Or Qur'anic Preservation? by ttruth(m): 1:03pm On Feb 18, 2010
@Alimat 3:

I also laff at your advanced ignorance. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pharaoh:scientific Mummification Or Qur'anic Preservation? by ttruth(m): 1:19pm On Feb 18, 2010
I dont have to prove or disproof anything.  what EXACTLY is the truth?

@Noetic :

The truth is ALLAH is NOT The GOD of ISRAEL. ALLAH is NOT GOD..
Allah is Muhammad's own ALTER EGO projected onto the persona and into the mouth of ALLAH, the supreme PAGAN DEITY of Arabia.

In the Torah, God told Moses when he enquired about the Almighty's name, He replied -

Exodus 3: 14 "I am, who I am"  which is YAHWEH, a term repeated in the Bible over 6800 times, but never ALLAH.

Actually, in the Arabic language, God is called al Ilah, similar to the Hebrew Elohim.

2: 133  Were ye witnesses when death appeared before Jacob?  Behold he said to his sons: "What will ye worship after me?"  They said: "We shall worship thy Allah [Ilahaka] and the Allah [Ilaha] of thy fathers of Abraham Isma`il and Isaac the one (true) Allah [Ilahan] to Him we bow (in Islam) [Muslimoona]"   

In the above, the word Allah does not exist but only that of Ilah/God which is repeated three times in one single verse. Hence it confirms the fact that Allah is NOT God/Ilah but the NAME of a god 

The reason why we have a crescent moon and star sitting on top of the mosques is because the CRESCENT Moon represented One of the DAUGHTERS of Allah called Al LAT!

The STAR represented the second DAUGHTER of Allah calleed Al Uzza (the planet Venus)!

Hence although Muhammadans FALSELY CLAIM pure Monotheism, the PAGAN daughters of Allah are on top of every mosque!
They of course for obvious reasons vehemently DENY all these revelations by finding 10000001 excuses!
Allah's DAUGHTERS are in Muhammadan Islam even 1400 years later!.

1 Like

Re: Pharaoh:scientific Mummification Or Qur'anic Preservation? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 18, 2010
^^ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crescent please read that page to know the origin of the crescent.
Re: Pharaoh:scientific Mummification Or Qur'anic Preservation? by Amujale(m): 5:13am On Feb 04, 2020
The Arabian fundamentalist desecrated, plagiarised, looted and decimated the lineage of Ancient Egypt.
Re: Pharaoh:scientific Mummification Or Qur'anic Preservation? by Amujale(m): 5:16am On Feb 04, 2020
Any connection that the Arabian fundamentalist try to falsify regarding the North East of our continent can only be seen in the light of aggressive invasions and occupation.
Re: Pharaoh:scientific Mummification Or Qur'anic Preservation? by Amujale(m): 5:18am On Feb 04, 2020
ttruth:

@Noetic :

The truth is ALLAH is NOT The GOD of ISRAEL. ALLAH is NOT GOD..
Allah is Muhammad's own ALTER EGO projected onto the persona and into the mouth of ALLAH, the supreme PAGAN DEITY of Arabia.

In the Torah, God told Moses when he enquired about the Almighty's name, He replied -

Exodus 3: 14 "I am, who I am"  which is YAHWEH, a term repeated in the Bible over 6800 times, but never ALLAH.

Actually, in the Arabic language, God is called al Ilah, similar to the Hebrew Elohim.

2: 133  Were ye witnesses when death appeared before Jacob?  Behold he said to his sons: "What will ye worship after me?"  They said: "We shall worship thy Allah [Ilahaka] and the Allah [Ilaha] of thy fathers of Abraham Isma`il and Isaac the one (true) Allah [Ilahan] to Him we bow (in Islam) [Muslimoona]"   

In the above, the word Allah does not exist but only that of Ilah/God which is repeated three times in one single verse. Hence it confirms the fact that Allah is NOT God/Ilah but the NAME of a god 

The reason why we have a crescent moon and star sitting on top of the mosques is because the CRESCENT Moon represented One of the DAUGHTERS of Allah called Al LAT!

The STAR represented the second DAUGHTER of Allah calleed Al Uzza (the planet Venus)!

Hence although Muhammadans FALSELY CLAIM pure Monotheism, the PAGAN daughters of Allah are on top of every mosque!
They of course for obvious reasons vehemently DENY all these revelations by finding 10000001 excuses!
Allah's DAUGHTERS are in Muhammadan Islam even 1400 years later!.

Teach!

Plus, every mosque that is out there all glorify the African woman as God.

Yet, they front a completely different ideology to the rest of the world.

Islam is a magic trick.
Re: Pharaoh:scientific Mummification Or Qur'anic Preservation? by Biodun556(m): 9:09am On Feb 14, 2020
Bashbaba:
Salam,

It was when  I tried to see what the Bibble says about the body of Pharaoh and I could not see anything that is in conformity with the highlighted  Ayaat of the Qur'aan above,then I cocncluded that truly: The Qur'an is a plagiarized bibble ( According to them).[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]

The pictures should uploaded for better understanding instead of directing us to the site that's even functionin.

(1) (Reply)

Description Of Hajj. / Virginity In Islam / Breaking News From The Quran !!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.