Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Breaking News From The Quran !!!!!!!!!!!!! - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Breaking News From The Quran !!!!!!!!!!!!! (2641 Views)

Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh / Does The Quran Permit Suicide? / Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News From The Quran !!!!!!!!!!!!! by Aggressa(m): 1:12am On Sep 19, 2006
Dear Browneyes/Mukina2/ Firdau4u/Olabowale and other muslims, christians etc here, grab a Quran and do some research and get information on the following:

(1) The Quaran teaches that muslims must read and accept the Bible (Read Sura 5:47-52, Sura 55:69, Sura 2:53, Sura 10:94-95, Sura 4:82.

(2) The Quran testifies to the miraculous birth of Jesus through a virgin. (Sura 19:20, Sura 19:16-35); so who is His Father if not Jehovah, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Israel!!
- That Jesus was without sin (Sura 19:19)
-That Jesus performed many miracles including raising people from death. (Surah 3:119, Surah 5:113, Surah 22:73)
-That Jesus ascended into heaven and He is still there. (Surah 4:158) and He is coming back.
-Quran refers to Jesus as Al-Masih i.e. the Messiah. (Surah 4:157, 171,172, Surah 9:31, Surah 3:45)
-Quran refers to Jesus as KALIMATULLAH i.e the Word of God (Surah 4:171, Surah 3:45, Surah 19:34) and also as Ruhun-minhu or Ruhullah i.e Spirit of God (Surah 4:171, Surah 58:22.) So is the Word of God and Spirit of God part of Him or a separate entity?. If possible, you can also see Yusuf Alli's translation of the Quran, note 5365, p 1518, it states Jesus is the Very Spirit of God Himself.

(3) The Quran teaches that the followers of Jesus are superior (Read Sura 3:45 pleeaaseeeee and come on board fast)

(4) The Quran teaches that no one beside God can give life (Surah 22:73) and it also teaches that JESUS created and gave life (Surah 3:49, Surah 5:113). What does this mean?--by implication it means that Jesus must be God. From the QURAN!!!!!! shocked

You ladies and gents sound like intelligent folks and I challenge you to read all the portions of the Quran referred to, it has been hidden from you by the imams, mullahs, and sheiks who have been preying on your ignorance but it is now revealed. In the whole of the quran there is not one verse that rejects the Bible (i.e the Taurat and the Injil or Old and New Testaments respectively) as the infallible word of God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob; but as I mentioned earlier it emphasises that you must read and accept it.(Additionally; Surah 5:71-72, 5:69, 6:91, and 3:3)
Many of those who preach in your mosques know this but will rather hide it from you; TODAY has it been revealed, read (if you dare!!! I say) and You WILL NOT BOTHER TO READ THE QURAN AGAIN AFTERWARD but will get a Bible fast. Print this piece out and research it; I pray that the Holy Spirit will guide you and convict your minds as you do this. I love you with the love of God.
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem. Shalom.

Wait eagerly for Part 2, it is coming soon!!!
Re: Breaking News From The Quran !!!!!!!!!!!!! by firdaus4us: 12:37pm On Sep 19, 2006
@Havila
You are a liar. We can you quote the verse in full?

Q3:49. "And (appoint him) an apostle to the Children of Israel, (with this message): "'I have come to you, with a Sign from your Lord, in that I make for you out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by Allah.s leave: And I heal those born blind, and the lepers, and I quicken the dead, by Allah.s leave; and I declare to you what ye eat, and what ye store in your houses. Surely therein is a Sign for you if ye did believe;

By Allah's leave!

We Muslim accept all the past Books sent down by Allah. We accept all his Prophet, we say nothing bad about them, unlike you christian, only Jesus is good, the rest not holy.

Q2:285.
The Messenger believeth in what hath been revealed to him from his Lord, as do the men of faith. Each one (of them) believeth in Allah, His angels, His books, and His apostles. "We make no distinction (they say) between one and another of His apostles." And they say: "We hear, and we obey: (We seek) Thy forgiveness, our Lord, and to Thee is the end of all journeys."

If u believe that because of the miraculous birth of Jesus then God is his father, what about Adam? Eve?

Better put:
God is the Father and Mother of Adam
God is the Mother of Eve and Adam is her father. Can u reason?

Creation of Jesus?
Q3:59. The similitude of Jesus before Allah is as that of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him: "Be". And he was.

Q22:73 "out of topic" Get a copy of Quran and check it.

I am very sure you never read the Quran in your life, why did u qoute from it what u know not? Q5:113 said nothing about giving life to the defunct! Not a mistake, you quoted it two times. Now your refutation below:

[b]Q5:110.
Then will Allah say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Recount My favour to thee and to thy mother. Behold! I strengthened thee with the holy spirit, so that thou didst speak to the people in childhood and in maturity. Behold! I taught thee the Book and Wisdom, the Law and the Gospel and behold! thou makest out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, by My leave, and thou breathest into it and it becometh a bird by My leave, and thou healest those born blind, and the lepers, by My leave. And behold! thou bringest forth the dead by My leave. And behold! I did restrain the Children of Israel from (violence to) thee when thou didst show them the clear Signs, and the unbelievers among them said: 'This is nothing but evident magic.'

Q5:111.
"And behold! I inspired the disciples to have faith in Me and Mine Messenger. they said, 'We have faith, and do thou bear witness that we bow to Allah as Muslims'".

Q5:112.
Behold! the disciples, said: "O Jesus the son of Mary! can thy Lord send down to us a table set (with viands) from heaven?" Said Jesus: "Fear Allah, if ye have faith."

Q5:113.
They said: "We only wish to eat thereof and satisfy our hearts, and to know that thou hast indeed told us the truth; and that we ourselves may be witnesses to the miracle."

Q5:114.
Said Jesus the son of Mary: "O Allah our Lord! Send us from heaven a table set (with viands), that there may be for us - for the first and the last of us - a solemn festival and a sign from thee; and provide for our sustenance, for thou art the best Sustainer (of our needs)."

Q5:115.
Allah said: "I will send it down unto you: But if any of you after that resisteth faith, I will punish him with a penalty such as I have not inflicted on any one among all the peoples." [/b]

Ponder very well upon the italiced words.

Q5:47-52 didn't tell Muslims read and accept the Bible. You are a liar. Quote the verses if u are truthful!

Infact Q5:71-72 u quoted, makes us to realised that Jesus said you will be in Hell if u call him Allah. Read below the verses:
71. They thought there would be no trial (or punishment); so they became blind and deaf; yet Allah (in mercy) turned to them; yet again many of them became blind and deaf. But Allah sees well all that they do.

72. They do blaspheme who say: "(Allah) is Christ the son of Mary." But said Christ: "O Children of Israel! worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord." Whoever joins other gods with Allah,- Allah will forbid him the garden, and the Fire will be his abode. There will for the wrong-doers be no one to help.

Q5:69 doen't even support ur claim.
Q55:69 u quoted says "Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?"
Q2:53, Q10:94-95, Q4:82, Q3:3, Q6:91, non of them support ur argument.
Infact Q4:82 said "Do they not consider the Qur'an (with care)? Had it been from other Than Allah, they would surely have found therein Much discrepancy."

Summarily, all the verses (Q2:53, Q10:94-95, Q4:82, Q3:3, Q6:91, Q5:69, Q55:69, Q5:47-52, Q5:113, Q3:49, Q5:71-72,
I still need ur evidence that "The Quaran teaches that muslims must read and accept the Bible"

Jesus ascended into heaven
Yes, he ascended to the heaven by Allah's leave without being crusified contrary to your bible opinion that he was crusified.

Q4:157-159
157. That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah.;- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not:-

158. Nay, Allah raised him up unto Himself; and Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise;-

159. And there is none of the People of the Book but must believe in him before his death; and on the Day of Judgment he will be a witness against them;-

Q4:159 means on the death bed of each and everyone of you, christian, you shall be made to known by the Angel that Jesus son of Maryam was not crucified. It also means, when Jesus comes back to the surface of the earth, all christians alive then, will know that he was neither crucified nor raise from dead during his first life on earth.

Quran refers to Jesus as Al-Masih i.e. the Messiah.
Q4;171-172, didn't support you

Q4:171. O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: Nor say of Allah aught but the truth. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) an apostle of Allah, and His Word, which He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in Allah and His apostles. Say not "Trinity" : desist: it will be better for you: for Allah is one Allah. Glory be to Him: (far exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. And enough is Allah as a Disposer of affairs.

Q4:172. Christ disdaineth nor to serve and worship Allah, nor do the angels, those nearest (to Allah): those who disdain His worship and are arrogant,-He will gather them all together unto Himself to (answer).

Note the italiced words.
Q9:31 you qouted says nothing about messiah, it is even against u. Read below
"They take their priests and their anchorites to be their lords in derogation of Allah, and (they take as their Lord) Christ the son of Mary; yet they were commanded to worship but One Allah. there is no god but He. Praise and glory to Him: (Far is He) from having the partners they associate (with Him)."

Q4:157 has been quoted earlier. Non of the verses(Q4:157, 171,172, Q9:31, Q3:45) you qouted supports your arguments. Are you not then are a liar?.

Do u know what the Arabs called Al-masihu? Continue wallowing in hero, I may tell you later.

Quran refers to Jesus as KALIMATULLAH i.e the Word of God
We are all Kalimatullah even you. i.e Allah says be and it will definately be. Do you know the number of SPERMS your father ejaculated during intercourse with your mother? All fertilized the egg? That is Allah's word in operation.

The soul is from Allah, when we die the soul will go back to Him.
Q3:59. The similitude of Jesus before Allah is as that of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him: "Be". And he was.

Ruhun-minhu or Ruhullah i.e Spirit of God
Definately yes, Ruhu means soul. Your own soul is from who? From holy demon/ghost?

Alhamdulillahi that you still believe that Jesus is not God.

The Quran teaches that the followers of Jesus are superior

Another lie. Read below;
Q3:45. Behold! the angels said: "O Mary! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Christ Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honour in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to Allah.

Qoute the verse and I will explain better to you. I know Allah said that, even in that surah,  but you didn't know the interpretation.

The Quran teaches that no one beside God can give life
For certain, nobody! But the verse, Q22:73, you qouted didn't say that.
Q22:73. O men! Here is a parable set forth! listen to it! Those on whom, besides Allah, ye call, cannot create (even) a fly, if they all met together for the purpose! and if the fly should snatch away anything from them, they would have no power to release it from the fly. Feeble are those who petition and those whom they petition!

Surprisingly, you end your qoute with fallacy:
"it also teaches that JESUS created and gave life (Surah 3:49, Surah 5:113). What does this mean?--by implication it means that Jesus must be God"

Deductive Reasoning
1)If God can speak and Havila can speak, then God=Havila.
2)If Devil has eyes and Havila has eyes, then Devil=Havila
3)If Nunatics can walk and Havila can walk, then Havila is mad.
Tell me pls if you need more.

We have read them and we found out that our imams, mullahs, and sheiks etc are right but YOU ARE A FOOL, DISSEMBLER and we are saved from your WILES,

1 Like

Re: Breaking News From The Quran !!!!!!!!!!!!! by Aggressa(m): 3:53pm On Sep 19, 2006
Well, I have referred you to the passages in your quran that testfies to the sonship and divinty of Our Lord Jesus Christ. All you've done is attempt to give a different intepretation to what is clear my dear firdua4u. I know this is the first time you've been authoritatively confronted by definitive statesment from the quran which shows the book is a bundle of plagiarism from the bible with additional lies.
If you are told to accept the bible which predates quran by almost 1000 years, you cant contest the divinity of Jesus which is clearly stated in the bible (Jesus said I and my Father are One);, if Jesus is the very sprit of God and His Word, how is He separate from God .
You see what I am trying to get you do is to read and get the implied meaning of quotations from the quran and NOT to read it without thinking my dear. grin
I love you wether you like it or not and you will be saved, really!!
Re: Breaking News From The Quran !!!!!!!!!!!!! by Coco29(f): 6:03pm On Sep 19, 2006
what bothers me about islam is their aggression, @the muslim in the forum what kind of insecure god do you have that he ask his "unclean" children to wash before praying to him and to defend him to the death and pray when he say so. I would like some one to explain that to me.
Re: Breaking News From The Quran !!!!!!!!!!!!! by delarontus(f): 8:59am On Sep 20, 2006
@coCo29: The sole purpose of human creation is to worship and praise God which we must all do even if it means losing our lives in the process. Now do not confuse this with killing people for ulterior motives in the name of God. If you are attacked, you have every right to defend yourself even if it means dying in the process. You must defend that faith which you stand for and your Creator who created you but this does not mean every killing is done in the name of God or in the defence of God.

In the Old Testament people used to wash even before entering the temples to pray, now what is wrong in being clean before praying to God. Remember cleanliness is next to Godliness, where do you think that came from? If God says that is the way he wants you to appear before him, no human being can question that because some issues are way beyond human comprehension.

I hope this answers your question. Lest i forget, Muslims are not violent but a few get violent in the name of the religion which means only God can read our hearts and discern who is right or wrong.
Re: Breaking News From The Quran !!!!!!!!!!!!! by Aggressa(m): 1:17pm On Sep 20, 2006
delarontus:

@coCo29:
In the Old Testament people used to wash even before entering the temples to pray, now what is wrong in being clean before praying to God. Remember cleanliness is next to Godliness, where do you think that came from? If God says that is the way he wants you to appear before him, no human being can question that because some issues are way beyond human comprehension.

Dear Delarontus:
pheewww!!!! now this is absolutely ridiculous. By your reasoning or logic, god will not answer the prayer of a dirty smelling, homeless, sick, drunk man or woman right? what an absolute rubbish!!!
The living God (I mean the living God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob) through His son Jesus Christ is interested in the cleanliness of our heart toward him and not interested in pious outward appearence as your "cleanliness" of body suggest. If so, no wonder all the smelling, dirty beggars who are usually found outside mosque begging for alms cannot pray to your god, waoh what a wicked god that is. God is love and he loves us no matter our outward appearance but put your heart right toward him and see the wonder working powers of the living God. Because of the law is why Jesus came to free us from the law and put us under the grace of God in your reference to the people of hold testament. Now Christ is the end of the law for righteousness. Righteouness is a thing of the heart not of the body.
Wonder why people will wash all their body from head to toe, go into the mosque and pray to allah, only to come out and start burning,killing, looting and maiming? it is because they washed their body and not their heart and the heart can only be washed by the acceptance of Jesus and the in-dwelling of the holy spirit.
God bless you and hope your understanding is enriched.
Re: Breaking News From The Quran !!!!!!!!!!!!! by Coco29(f): 1:23pm On Sep 20, 2006
delarontus:

@coCo29: The sole purpose of human creation is to worship and praise God which we must all do even if it means losing our lives in the process. Now do not confuse this with killing people for ulterior motives in the name of God. If you are attacked, you have every right to defend yourself even if it means dying in the process. You must defend that faith which you stand for and your Creator who created you but this does not mean every killing is done in the name of God or in the defence of God.

I hope this answers your question. Lest i forget, Muslims are not violent but a few get violent in the name of the religion which means only God can read our hearts and discern who is right or wrong.
i would very much like to agree with you, but if islam is the true religion why is the divorce rate so high, i could also say a lot about the sexual practice of islam, and the more than wife thing( yes i know not every muslim can afford to do this) however if every one in the world (lets just pretend here) decides to be muslims we would all die of AIDS.

on the other if we do as the most high commands and stay faithful to each other HIV and AIDS would be wiped out.

In theory that is.
Re: Breaking News From The Quran !!!!!!!!!!!!! by 4getme1(m): 1:27pm On Sep 20, 2006
Havila:

God bless you and hope your understanding is enriched.

Double blessings - my understanding has increased OO!!  cheesy

In my "clean" corporate suits, I was walking around on the inside as one of those "dirty smelling, homeless, sick, drunk man". . . until Jesus came into my heart and made the difference. No, I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ that gave me what no man could ever give me; so I don't hesitate to acknowledge that I was a dirty sinner, but now have found grace by faith in Jesus Christ.

"And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God." (1 Cor. 6:11).

Glory to God!!  cheesy
Re: Breaking News From The Quran !!!!!!!!!!!!! by delarontus(f): 1:51pm On Sep 20, 2006
@Coco29: The divorce rate is generally high regardless of religion so i do not agree with you on that. However, i'm open to your views if you have statistical records to show that divorce rate is higher in Islam than other religions.

On the issue of marrying more than more than one wife, both Islam and Christianity forbid fornication and adultery therefore the spread of HIV and AIDS through sex can only be curbed when you stick to your partner. However, if a man who has been faithful to his wife decides to marry another wife and eventually consumates the marriage, i do not see the risk of getting HIV because he has had lawful sexual intercourse with her. The bane of HIV, AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases we have is indiscipline. Many singles have had sex before marriage and many married people cheat on thier partners.

The fact that a man is allowed to marry more than one wife in Islam comes with a caveat which is "you must be treat them equally". Where you cannot fulfill this condition, you cannot marry another wife but of course we find people claiming to be able to fulfill that conditin and go ahead to marry more wives.

I'll like to point out that the provisions of the Quran are explicit on all issues of life but sometimes people interprete them to suit their selfish needs and purposes.
Re: Breaking News From The Quran !!!!!!!!!!!!! by Aggressa(m): 1:54pm On Sep 20, 2006
Dear 4get_me:
Flesh and blood did not reveal him to you, but our father who is in heaven. God bles you richly and further increase your understanding, by the way He will not forget you. grin
Re: Breaking News From The Quran !!!!!!!!!!!!! by 4getme1(m): 1:55pm On Sep 20, 2006
Thank you - God has been faithful. Bless you, too. cheesy
Re: Breaking News From The Quran !!!!!!!!!!!!! by delarontus(f): 1:57pm On Sep 20, 2006
@Coco29: Sorry the caveat is "you must be able to treat them equally".
Re: Breaking News From The Quran !!!!!!!!!!!!! by Coco29(f): 4:58pm On Sep 20, 2006
delarontus:

@Coco29: Sorry the caveat is "you must be able to treat them equally".
treat who equally muslims do they treat other religion equally

and u did not answer my question above.
Re: Breaking News From The Quran !!!!!!!!!!!!! by delarontus(f): 9:52am On Sep 21, 2006
@Coco29: My previous post on the caveat is just a correction of the earlier post where i ommitted a word.

You asked about divorce which i have replied to and you also asked about marrying more than one wife which i also addressed. I said a man can marry more than one wife if he can fulfill the condition that he will be able to treat all the wives equally. The caveat refers to the wives.
Re: Breaking News From The Quran !!!!!!!!!!!!! by firdaus4us: 11:12am On Sep 21, 2006
@Havila
I don't hate you too. Sorry if I have offended you at all.
To business
Havila:

Well, I have referred you to the passages in your quran that testfies to the sonship and divinty of Our Lord Jesus Christ. All you've done is attempt to give a different intepretation to what is clear my dear firdua4u.

Please Havila, QUOTE THOSE VERSES AND INTERPRETE THEM FOR US!

Havila:

You see what I am trying to get you do is to read and get the implied meaning of quotations from the quran and NOT to read it without thinking my dear.

I understand Arabic very well. You can never know/understand Quran as I do. Please qoute the verse with the translation, then give your implied thinking meaning.
Re: Breaking News From The Quran !!!!!!!!!!!!! by BraveGuy: 11:58am On Aug 29, 2013
Aggressa: Dear Browneyes/Mukina2/ Firdau4u/Olabowale and other muslims, christians etc here, grab a Quran and do some research and get information on the following:

(1) The Quaran teaches that muslims must read and accept the Bible (Read Sura 5:47-52, Sura 55:69, Sura 2:53, Sura 10:94-95, Sura 4:82.

(2) The Quran testifies to the miraculous birth of Jesus through a virgin. (Sura 19:20, Sura 19:16-35); so who is His Father if not Jehovah, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Israel!!
- That Jesus was without sin (Sura 19:19)
-That Jesus performed many miracles including raising people from death. (Surah 3:119, Surah 5:113, Surah 22:73)
-That Jesus ascended into heaven and He is still there. (Surah 4:158) and He is coming back.
-Quran refers to Jesus as Al-Masih i.e. the Messiah. (Surah 4:157, 171,172, Surah 9:31, Surah 3:45)
-Quran refers to Jesus as KALIMATULLAH i.e the Word of God (Surah 4:171, Surah 3:45, Surah 19:34) and also as Ruhun-minhu or Ruhullah i.e Spirit of God (Surah 4:171, Surah 58:22.) So is the Word of God and Spirit of God part of Him or a separate entity?. If possible, you can also see Yusuf Alli's translation of the Quran, note 5365, p 1518, it states Jesus is the Very Spirit of God Himself.

(3) The Quran teaches that the followers of Jesus are superior (Read Sura 3:45 pleeaaseeeee and come on board fast)

(4) The Quran teaches that no one beside God can give life (Surah 22:73) and it also teaches that JESUS created and gave life (Surah 3:49, Surah 5:113). What does this mean?--by implication it means that Jesus must be God. From the QURAN!!!!!! shocked

You ladies and gents sound like intelligent folks and I challenge you to read all the portions of the Quran referred to, it has been hidden from you by the imams, mullahs, and sheiks who have been preying on your ignorance but it is now revealed. In the whole of the quran there is not one verse that rejects the Bible (i.e the Taurat and the Injil or Old and New Testaments respectively) as the infallible word of God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob; but as I mentioned earlier it emphasises that you must read and accept it.(Additionally; Surah 5:71-72, 5:69, 6:91, and 3:3)
Many of those who preach in your mosques know this but will rather hide it from you; TODAY has it been revealed, read (if you dare!!! I say) and You WILL NOT BOTHER TO READ THE QURAN AGAIN AFTERWARD but will get a Bible fast. Print this piece out and research it; I pray that the Holy Spirit will guide you and convict your minds as you do this. I love you with the love of God.
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem. Shalom.

Wait eagerly for Part 2, it is coming soon!!!

This is VERY VERY good!
Re: Breaking News From The Quran !!!!!!!!!!!!! by tobechi20(m): 12:07pm On Aug 29, 2013
I PROPHESY THAT THIS THREAD WILL SOON BE LOCKED
Re: Breaking News From The Quran !!!!!!!!!!!!! by vedaxcool(m): 4:20pm On Aug 29, 2013
Chei See Evangelism By Lies!!!

firdaus4us: @Havila
You are a liar. We can you quote the verse in full?

Q3:49. "And (appoint him) an apostle to the Children of Israel, (with this message): "'I have come to you, with a Sign from your Lord, in that I make for you out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by Allah.s leave: And I heal those born blind, and the lepers, and I quicken the dead, by Allah.s leave; and I declare to you what ye eat, and what ye store in your houses. Surely therein is a Sign for you if ye did believe;

By Allah's leave!

We Muslim accept all the past Books sent down by Allah. We accept all his Prophet, we say nothing bad about them, unlike you christian, only Jesus is good, the rest not holy.

Q2:285.
The Messenger believeth in what hath been revealed to him from his Lord, as do the men of faith. Each one (of them) believeth in Allah, His angels, His books, and His apostles. "We make no distinction (they say) between one and another of His apostles." And they say: "We hear, and we obey: (We seek) Thy forgiveness, our Lord, and to Thee is the end of all journeys."

If u believe that because of the miraculous birth of Jesus then God is his father, what about Adam? Eve?

Better put:
God is the Father and Mother of Adam
God is the Mother of Eve and Adam is her father. Can u reason?

Creation of Jesus?

Q22:73 "out of topic" Get a copy of Quran and check it.

I am very sure you never read the Quran in your life, why did u qoute from it what u know not? Q5:113 said nothing about giving life to the defunct! Not a mistake, you quoted it two times. Now your refutation below:

[b]Q5:110.
Then will Allah say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Recount My favour to thee and to thy mother. Behold! I strengthened thee with the holy spirit, so that thou didst speak to the people in childhood and in maturity. Behold! I taught thee the Book and Wisdom, the Law and the Gospel and behold! thou makest out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, by My leave, and thou breathest into it and it becometh a bird by My leave, and thou healest those born blind, and the lepers, by My leave. And behold! thou bringest forth the dead by My leave. And behold! I did restrain the Children of Israel from (violence to) thee when thou didst show them the clear Signs, and the unbelievers among them said: 'This is nothing but evident magic.'

Q5:111.
"And behold! I inspired the disciples to have faith in Me and Mine Messenger. they said, 'We have faith, and do thou bear witness that we bow to Allah as Muslims'".

Q5:112.
Behold! the disciples, said: "O Jesus the son of Mary! can thy Lord send down to us a table set (with viands) from heaven?" Said Jesus: "Fear Allah, if ye have faith."

Q5:113.
They said: "We only wish to eat thereof and satisfy our hearts, and to know that thou hast indeed told us the truth; and that we ourselves may be witnesses to the miracle."

Q5:114.
Said Jesus the son of Mary: "O Allah our Lord! Send us from heaven a table set (with viands), that there may be for us - for the first and the last of us - a solemn festival and a sign from thee; and provide for our sustenance, for thou art the best Sustainer (of our needs)."

Q5:115.
Allah said: "I will send it down unto you: But if any of you after that resisteth faith, I will punish him with a penalty such as I have not inflicted on any one among all the peoples." [/b]

Ponder very well upon the italiced words.

Q5:47-52 didn't tell Muslims read and accept the Bible. You are a liar. Quote the verses if u are truthful!

Infact Q5:71-72 u quoted, makes us to realised that Jesus said you will be in Hell if u call him Allah. Read below the verses:
71. They thought there would be no trial (or punishment); so they became blind and deaf; yet Allah (in mercy) turned to them; yet again many of them became blind and deaf. But Allah sees well all that they do.

72. They do blaspheme who say: "(Allah) is Christ the son of Mary." But said Christ: "O Children of Israel! worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord." Whoever joins other gods with Allah,- Allah will forbid him the garden, and the Fire will be his abode. There will for the wrong-doers be no one to help.

Q5:69 doen't even support ur claim.
Q55:69 u quoted says "Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?"
Q2:53, Q10:94-95, Q4:82, Q3:3, Q6:91, non of them support ur argument.
Infact Q4:82 said "Do they not consider the Qur'an (with care)? Had it been from other Than Allah, they would surely have found therein Much discrepancy."

Summarily, all the verses (Q2:53, Q10:94-95, Q4:82, Q3:3, Q6:91, Q5:69, Q55:69, Q5:47-52, Q5:113, Q3:49, Q5:71-72,
I still need ur evidence that "The Quaran teaches that muslims must read and accept the Bible"

Jesus ascended into heaven
Yes, he ascended to the heaven by Allah's leave without being crusified contrary to your bible opinion that he was crusified.

Q4:157-159
157. That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah.;- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not:-

158. Nay, Allah raised him up unto Himself; and Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise;-

159. And there is none of the People of the Book but must believe in him before his death; and on the Day of Judgment he will be a witness against them;-

Q4:159 means on the death bed of each and everyone of you, christian, you shall be made to known by the Angel that Jesus son of Maryam was not crucified. It also means, when Jesus comes back to the surface of the earth, all christians alive then, will know that he was neither crucified nor raise from dead during his first life on earth.

Quran refers to Jesus as Al-Masih i.e. the Messiah.
Q4;171-172, didn't support you

Q4:171. O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: Nor say of Allah aught but the truth. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) an apostle of Allah, and His Word, which He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in Allah and His apostles. Say not "Trinity" : desist: it will be better for you: for Allah is one Allah. Glory be to Him: (far exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. And enough is Allah as a Disposer of affairs.

Q4:172. Christ disdaineth nor to serve and worship Allah, nor do the angels, those nearest (to Allah): those who disdain His worship and are arrogant,-He will gather them all together unto Himself to (answer).

Note the italiced words.
Q9:31 you qouted says nothing about messiah, it is even against u. Read below
"They take their priests and their anchorites to be their lords in derogation of Allah, and (they take as their Lord) Christ the son of Mary; yet they were commanded to worship but One Allah. there is no god but He. Praise and glory to Him: (Far is He) from having the partners they associate (with Him)."

Q4:157 has been quoted earlier. Non of the verses(Q4:157, 171,172, Q9:31, Q3:45) you qouted supports your arguments. Are you not then are a liar?.

Do u know what the Arabs called Al-masihu? Continue wallowing in hero, I may tell you later.

Quran refers to Jesus as KALIMATULLAH i.e the Word of God
We are all Kalimatullah even you. i.e Allah says be and it will definately be. Do you know the number of SPERMS your father ejaculated during intercourse with your mother? All fertilized the egg? That is Allah's word in operation.

The soul is from Allah, when we die the soul will go back to Him.

Ruhun-minhu or Ruhullah i.e Spirit of God
Definately yes, Ruhu means soul. Your own soul is from who? From holy demon/ghost?

Alhamdulillahi that you still believe that Jesus is not God.

The Quran teaches that the followers of Jesus are superior

Another lie. Read below;
Q3:45. Behold! the angels said: "O Mary! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Christ Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honour in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to Allah.

Qoute the verse and I will explain better to you. I know Allah said that, even in that surah,  but you didn't know the interpretation.

The Quran teaches that no one beside God can give life
For certain, nobody! But the verse, Q22:73, you qouted didn't say that.
Q22:73. O men! Here is a parable set forth! listen to it! Those on whom, besides Allah, ye call, cannot create (even) a fly, if they all met together for the purpose! and if the fly should snatch away anything from them, they would have no power to release it from the fly. Feeble are those who petition and those whom they petition!

Surprisingly, you end your qoute with fallacy:
"it also teaches that JESUS created and gave life (Surah 3:49, Surah 5:113). What does this mean?--by implication it means that Jesus must be God"

Deductive Reasoning
1)If God can speak and Havila can speak, then God=Havila.
2)If Devil has eyes and Havila has eyes, then Devil=Havila
3)If Nunatics can walk and Havila can walk, then Havila is mad.
Tell me pls if you need more.

We have read them and we found out that our imams, mullahs, and sheiks etc are right but YOU ARE A FOOL, DISSEMBLER and we are saved from your WILES,

Bros well done, The Qur'an never lies,

They want to extinguish the light of God with their mouths, but God refuses so that He fulfill His light even if the ones who are ungrateful disliked it. 9:32

Don't you see by his lies the truth has been told?
Re: Breaking News From The Quran !!!!!!!!!!!!! by BetaThings: 6:52pm On Sep 02, 2013
This is the REAL Breaking News!!!!
Prophet Muhammd (SAW) name is in the Bible
Watch it patiently. The name is mentioned in the Hebrew Bible but is deliberately mistranslated
ala the type of post we have here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wm3sZfPwv1g
Re: Breaking News From The Quran !!!!!!!!!!!!! by BraveGuy: 9:47pm On Sep 02, 2013
I have seen, heard and debated this argument before and you can't win.

This can easily lead to another amount of argument, which I think is not necessary.
So, I think this idea should be left alone.
Re: Breaking News From The Quran !!!!!!!!!!!!! by BraveGuy: 9:48pm On Sep 02, 2013
BetaThings: This is the REAL Breaking News!!!!
Prophet Muhammd (SAW) name is in the Bible
Watch it patiently. The name is mentioned in the Hebrew Bible but is deliberately mistranslated
ala the type of post we have here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wm3sZfPwv1g

This can easily lead to another amount of argument, which I think is not necessary.
Re: Breaking News From The Quran !!!!!!!!!!!!! by BetaThings: 7:20am On Sep 12, 2013
BraveGuy:

I was not part of it. Can you debate it again?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Virginity In Islam / Understanding Some Selected Prophetic Prayers And Remebrance Of Allah / Fanatics, Extremists, Terrorists: What Do They Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.