Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

An Epic Apology By A Course Rep (photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Epic Apology By A Course Rep (photo) (802 Views)

DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? / The Charade Of The Stephanie Otobo's Confession & Apology / Stephanie Otobo's Apology To Apostle Suleman By Deji Yesufu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Epic Apology By A Course Rep (photo) by chalxdon(m): 6:52am On Mar 24, 2016
Just from no where after 5 years of graduation from the university, our course rep came out on our Facebook page to restitute about our money she misused and asked for forgiveness. She said she now knows it's a SIN. What do you make of her action? For me, I salute her courage and hope to learn from her.

Re: An Epic Apology By A Course Rep (photo) by Brymo: 7:04am On Mar 24, 2016
Lol
Re: An Epic Apology By A Course Rep (photo) by Vikkie14: 7:15am On Mar 24, 2016
That guy with the "France Flag" is an I.diot(i reserve no apology).
Thousands have died in Nigeria and he find it "non-essential" to commiserate with his country-men.
A black mentality with an inconclusive intellect with a ruptured sense.
(Hypocrite and idiotic).

I just find it hard to believe that even Africans sees themselves as 2nd class humans while "whites" are the real humans. How many africans(with those of you embarrasing yourselves and rambing on this thread) have ever stand with other africans who are victims of terrorism or in Mali, Nigeria, Egypt, Libya, Algeria, Chad, Niger, Cameroon etc? How many of you used Nigeria flags on your DPs to show you stand with the victims of terrorist activities in the North East? If you didn't do that and you are here crucifying "yourself", i have one sentence for you:
Hypocrites with downgraded Junctions.

1 Like

Re: An Epic Apology By A Course Rep (photo) by barnabas91: 9:11am On Mar 24, 2016
Vikkie14:
Thousands have died in Nigeria and he find it "non-essential" to commiserate with his country-men.
(Hypocrite and idiotic).

take it easy
elehi ti poju o
he is not hereeee
Re: An Epic Apology By A Course Rep (photo) by chalxdon(m): 9:20am On Mar 24, 2016
Vikkie14:
(Hypocrite and idiotic).

Noted! I wish I can tell him that
Re: An Epic Apology By A Course Rep (photo) by jayriginal: 9:35am On Mar 24, 2016
Vikkie14:
(Hypocrite and idiotic).
Do you know him or you're just assuming.
Re: An Epic Apology By A Course Rep (photo) by Oluwaseytiano(m): 9:36am On Mar 24, 2016
Vikkie14:
(Hypocrite and idiotic).
since when is having freewill a sin? He has a right to do what he wants. There is only one idiot I see and that's you
Re: An Epic Apology By A Course Rep (photo) by Vikkie14: 9:50am On Mar 24, 2016
Oluwaseytiano:
since when is having freewill a sin? He has a right to do what he wants. There is only one idiot I see and that's you
What is this serberian jargon this one is spewing out? I don't have your time. Now, swerve outta ma Radar before i lock on you.
Re: An Epic Apology By A Course Rep (photo) by Oluwaseytiano(m): 9:52am On Mar 24, 2016
Vikkie14:
What is this serberian jargon this one is spewing out? I don't have your time. Now, swerve outta ma Radar before i lock on you.
well said, rat ass
Re: An Epic Apology By A Course Rep (photo) by Oluwaseytiano(m): 10:01am On Mar 24, 2016
When the Chibok girls were kidnapped, millions of people world wide joined in the #BRING BACK OUR GIRLS campaign, when Brussels got attacked 2 days ago, the world showed support including our own President. That's what humanity should be about, showing care to our fellow men irrespective of our colour and differences. The slowpoke up there doesn't realised that a British man used the Nigeria flag as his dp after a less publicised boko haram attack on kano last year. Sorry for derailing the thread
Re: An Epic Apology By A Course Rep (photo) by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 24, 2016
Fear people whose morality is based on God. What might be right today, might be a sin tomorrow.. All they need is revelation. Ask that divorced masturbating pastor Chris Oyakhilome. tongue
Re: An Epic Apology By A Course Rep (photo) by Oluwaseytiano(m): 10:17am On Mar 24, 2016
Vikkie14:
(Hypocrite and idiotic).

I just find it hard to believe that even Africans sees themselves as 2nd class humans while "whites" are the real humans. How many africans(with those of you embarrasing yourselves and rambing on this thread) have ever stand with other africans who are victims of terrorism or in Mali, Nigeria, Egypt, Libya, Algeria, Chad, Niger, Cameroon etc? How many of you used Nigeria flags on your DPs to show you stand with the victims of terrorist activities in the North East? If you didn't do that and you are here crucifying "yourself", i have one sentence for you:
Hypocrites with downgraded Junctions.
You are accusing others of having a blackman mentality yet you are also infected. The fact is tragedy happens everyday in every part of the world but publicity raises sympathy level. Look at the aftermath of the 9/11 for example. Thousands are dying in the north, yes. BT the same is happening in Syria, Pakistan and even the USA. Are those people putting their country flag on their dp? No, what they are doing is actively finding ways to make their country safer. What have you done to help our brothers in the north? Your sorries and commiserations are not needed. A Nigerian flag on your dp is not needed. Get off your butt and help out.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/04/16 / First Muslim Miss USA Winner Converts To Catholicism / Christian Girl Burned Alive By ISIS Tells Her Mother "Forgive Them" Before Dying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.