Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

TVC Or Channels? - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TVC Or Channels? (33009 Views)

Citizen Jones Usen Anchors ''Journalists' Hangout'' On TVC / TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices / Babajide Ititoju Of TVC Really Unprofessional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TVC Or Channels? by Evassmix55(m): 10:41am On Mar 24, 2016
I ll go with channels anyday
Re: TVC Or Channels? by Adiekola(m): 10:43am On Mar 24, 2016
[quote author=Ghost447 post=44061424]Except there is another TVC, because the one I know can't be compared with even LTV let alone CHANNELS.[what a gibberish!]
Re: TVC Or Channels? by Sgtkoselupa: 10:44am On Mar 24, 2016
Channels TV is it for me. They've proven their professionalism and unbiased reportage. Channels tv picture and sound quality is top quality.
Re: TVC Or Channels? by Ghost447(m): 10:46am On Mar 24, 2016
[quote author=Adiekola post=44061869][/quote] Is that all?
Re: TVC Or Channels? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:48am On Mar 24, 2016
8kingz:
will say channel TV because they have better studio and clearer camera
You're wrong. I doubt Channels TV has more than two studios, which they use for different programmes. They only change the graphics. On the other hand, TVC has upto seven studios. The picture quality of TVC is far better than that of Channels TV.

3 Likes

Re: TVC Or Channels? by TundeEinstein(m): 10:50am On Mar 24, 2016
TVC all the way channels Kor radio stations nii[s][/s]

1 Like

Re: TVC Or Channels? by Odunsco01(m): 10:50am On Mar 24, 2016
Stephenex:
Ogbenii TVC don dey take over
I like that 'Your View' they show by 9am and i also like that News Anchoress Esther Omopariola grin
..... Am a fan of 'your-view' jumoke nd morayo are my besties including tope dat just put 2 bed

2 Likes

Re: TVC Or Channels? by trailblazetech: 10:52am On Mar 24, 2016
TVC news is a pride coming from nigeria anytime.. They have variety of programs and their anchors are knowledgeable and mannered

1 Like

Re: TVC Or Channels? by Viktor1983(m): 10:52am On Mar 24, 2016
NollywoodFreak:
Do you think channels are tending towards APC more now? Or PDP?

The APC
Re: TVC Or Channels? by charlsecy(m): 10:54am On Mar 24, 2016
popcykaylah:
Channels na. ..everyone knows that.they have won back to back tv station award of year.
When will you learn that most awards are mere official pronouncements. Even if you think Channels is better, let it not be because of the awards.
Re: TVC Or Channels? by UjSizzle(f): 10:54am On Mar 24, 2016
MadCow1:
NTA
*sigh*
Which one?
NTA 2 channel 5 V.I Lagos or
NTA channel 10?
Or those other ones on Startimes... do you even use Startimes?
NTA education
NTA somethingsomething and all that.
Re: TVC Or Channels? by koolModee: 10:57am On Mar 24, 2016
"Setted up" cry
Nelbless:
TVC IS OWNED BY BOLA AHMED TINUBU, WHAT DO YOU EXPECT, THE STATION IS A MINI APC CHANNEL...

THEIR NEWS IS FILLED WITH APC THIS, APC THAT....BOTH UNWORTHY NEWS STUFFS ABOUT THE PARTY....WHEN EVER PDP WOULD BE IN THEIR NEWS...ITS FOR THE WRONG REASONS ALWAYS.

TVC? IS NIGERIA'S VERSION OF PRESS TV.....WHICH WAS SETTED UP AS A TOOL AGAINST ISREAL....100% BIASED...FOR ME..

CHANNELS REMAINS THE BEST....100% ORGANISED, THEIR PICTURE/GRAPHICS SECOND TO CNN...I MEAN THEY ARE JUST TOO MUCH....

I HARDLY CAN TELL IF MOMOH ITS OWNER IS A PDP FAITHFULL OR APC....

THATS WHAT JOURNALISM SHOULD LOOK LIKE!

SILVERBIRD TV....AS THEY SAY IS ALL ABOUT ENTERTAINMENT....SO I THINK THEY ARE OFF .......THEIR NEWS REPORTAGE TO ME IS JUST FLAT....

OYA ATTACK ME APC HALLELUJAH BOYZ coolTVC IS OWNED BY BOLA AHMED TINUBU, WHAT DO YOU EXPECT, THE STATION IS A MINI APC CHANNEL...

THEIR NEWS IS FILLED WITH APC THIS, APC THAT....BOTH UNWORTHY NEWS STUFFS ABOUT THE PARTY....WHEN EVER PDP WOULD BE IN THEIR NEWS...ITS FOR THE WRONG REASONS ALWAYS.

TVC? IS NIGERIA'S VERSION OF PRESS TV.....WHICH WAS SETTED UP AS A TOOL AGAINST ISREAL....100% BIASED...FOR ME..

CHANNELS REMAINS THE BEST....100% ORGANISED, THEIR PICTURE/GRAPHICS SECOND TO CNN...I MEAN THEY ARE JUST TOO MUCH....

I HARDLY CAN TELL IF MOMOH ITS OWNER IS A PDP FAITHFULL OR APC....

THATS WHAT JOURNALISM SHOULD LOOK LIKE!

SILVERBIRD TV....AS THEY SAY IS ALL ABOUT ENTERTAINMENT....SO I THINK THEY ARE OFF .......THEIR NEWS REPORTAGE TO ME IS JUST FLAT....

OYA ATTACK ME APC HALLELUJAH BOYZ
Re: TVC Or Channels? by popcykaylah(m): 10:58am On Mar 24, 2016
charlsecy:
When will you learn that most awards are mere official pronouncements. Even if you think Channels is bektter, let it not be because of the awards.

oga teacher please teach me ooo

1 Like

Re: TVC Or Channels? by emamos: 11:00am On Mar 24, 2016
justified10:
because Ibadan.
Re: TVC Or Channels? by middlebelter(m): 11:04am On Mar 24, 2016
Channel TV is the undoubted leader in terms of quality of programme, the news caster look more professional
Re: TVC Or Channels? by RexTramadol1: 11:05am On Mar 24, 2016
Zee World!

If you don't agree........

The lagoon is your friend!
Re: TVC Or Channels? by yunnyp(m): 11:05am On Mar 24, 2016
Channelstv
Re: TVC Or Channels? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:05am On Mar 24, 2016
The only problem I have with TVC is that, apart from the Yori's programme, they don't do morning talk show like Sunrise Daily on Channels and Kaakaki on AIT.
Re: TVC Or Channels? by meccuno: 11:09am On Mar 24, 2016
APC stations......
Re: TVC Or Channels? by thunder74(m): 11:10am On Mar 24, 2016
Channels is the best for me. I make sure I watch Sunrise daily before going to work everyday except the days I am going to court. TVC is biased and very obvious. TVC can do better if they seperated themselves from APC.
Re: TVC Or Channels? by kokomilala(m): 11:10am On Mar 24, 2016
For me, Channels TV is Not the best tv station in the land, as there are many other stations who take them to the cleaners in other areas aside news.But, they've got the best newsreaders, unquestionably, for me.
Re: TVC Or Channels? by naptu2: 11:15am On Mar 24, 2016
MadCow1:
NTA

UjSizzle:

*sigh*
Which one?
NTA 2 channel 5 V.I Lagos or
NTA channel 10?
Or those other ones on Startimes... do you even use Startimes?
NTA education
NTA somethingsomething and all that.

NTA Channel 7, Tejuosho.

Reason: Feyikogbon.
Re: TVC Or Channels? by Xano(m): 11:17am On Mar 24, 2016
Both are now the same unlike few years ago. Both are biased, almost no longer inquisitive.

TVC is APC, Channels almost APC now.
Re: TVC Or Channels? by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:19am On Mar 24, 2016
emerged01:

Thank you! I started watching TVC last month, I discovered they have more coverage than channels. Imagine,they had to attend pastor kings church to interview members of the church.

That is TVC for you. They have correspondence everywhere in Africa and outside Africa. TVC has 5 bureau. Lagos, Abuja, Kenya, Egypt and London but channels only has 2 which is Abuja and Lagos. Channels TV is living on past glory.

2 Likes

Re: TVC Or Channels? by lancehayat(m): 11:20am On Mar 24, 2016
Channels tv is the best because their covering every or most events in the country and even in overseas, thanks to channels tv ireport for their contribution ,which made the genius Nigerian engineers wide popular to the extend of reaching honorable minister of science and technology, minister of science and technology Dr onu noted channels tv service is great indeed.
Re: TVC Or Channels? by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:22am On Mar 24, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:
The only problem I have with TVC is that, apart from the Yori's programme, they don't do morning talk show like Sunrise Daily on Channels and Kaakaki on AIT.

Bro, what about Your views, Fireworks, TVC. Watch those programs you will like it.
Re: TVC Or Channels? by amodu(m): 11:23am On Mar 24, 2016
TVC, the best tv station of the year is by far the best.
Re: TVC Or Channels? by amodu(m): 11:28am On Mar 24, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

That is TVC for you. They have correspondence everywhere in Africa and outside Africa. TVC has 5 bureau. Lagos, Abuja, Kenya, Egypt and London but channels only has 2 which is Abuja and Lagos. Channels TV is living on past glory.

You don't mean it, that they have spread their tentacles to that extent
Re: TVC Or Channels? by Rockstar2014(m): 11:32am On Mar 24, 2016
I prefer TVC by far but one flaw they have is that the station does not see anything wrong with APC and the present administration hence, bias. My take sha.

1 Like

Re: TVC Or Channels? by shollyboy2: 11:36am On Mar 24, 2016
I don't really care about these our local stations....but I think I will go with TVC cos of their "your view" programme. .
Re: TVC Or Channels? by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:39am On Mar 24, 2016
amodu:

You don't mean it, that they have spread their tentacles to that extent
Yes bro. Am not mincing words.
The day I respected TVC, their correspondent went to a war torn country like Central African Republic to cover news and was reporting live.

1 Like

Re: TVC Or Channels? by Walelavender(m): 11:42am On Mar 24, 2016
Channels is with a class . TVC trails.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B / BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused / If You Don't Cherish Your Wife, Another Man Will - See This Hilarious Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.