Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

TVC Or Channels? - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TVC Or Channels? (32948 Views)

Citizen Jones Usen Anchors ''Journalists' Hangout'' On TVC / TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices / Babajide Ititoju Of TVC Really Unprofessional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TVC Or Channels? by olaomoola1(m): 1:00pm On Mar 24, 2016
Why dis comparison? Channels only focus on news n political issues Why tvc cut across al aspect. I think dis argument should be specified. So That we can debate it

1 Like

Re: TVC Or Channels? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 24, 2016
Channels because they are not biase unlike TVC that are completely biased
Re: TVC Or Channels? by Ogedo(m): 1:09pm On Mar 24, 2016
in terms of quality broadcast and unbaised news, i give it to Channels but when it comes to technoloy, TVC has overtaken every TV station in nigeria
Re: TVC Or Channels? by Jimi23(m): 1:17pm On Mar 24, 2016
TVC anyday. TVC is an all rounder, News,music, movies, documentaries, entertainment. I just wonder why they don't air children's cartoon after school hours for kids unlike STV and some others. That's d only aspect I don't like about TVC.
Re: TVC Or Channels? by Adagba1: 1:22pm On Mar 24, 2016
People can not even make simple tv stations without refering to who owns the stations and their political inclination.True,this Otuoke man has really divided this country.May history be kind to him.

1 Like

Re: TVC Or Channels? by sunshine1974(m): 2:00pm On Mar 24, 2016
Adagba1:
People can not even make simple tv stations without refering to who owns the stations and their political inclination.True,this Otuoke man has really divided this country.May history be kind to him.
it's really not because tinubu own's TVC.....If u watch d two channels u will understand better.....Ayo of TVC is highly biased.....ve called his show severally "journalist hang out" he allows me to speak on when criticizing past govt and president Jonathan but I was shocked when he cuts me off just because I criticized president buhari and APC

1 Like

Re: TVC Or Channels? by MikeB3(m): 2:13pm On Mar 24, 2016
Channels TV is undoubtedly the best television station in Nigeria base on so many factors like being transparent, raw and blunt as regards to their transmission. Television Continental is known as a biase station even Tinubu knows that!!!
Re: TVC Or Channels? by MikeB3(m): 2:17pm On Mar 24, 2016
sunshine1974:
it's really not because tinubu own's TVC.....If u watch d two channels u will understand better.....Ayo of TVC is highly biased.....ve called his show severally "journalist hang out" he allows me to speak on when criticizing past govt and president Jonathan but I was shocked when he cuts me off just because I criticized president buhari and APC

Bro don't you know the station is owned by the Bola Tinubu and they don't need anti APC analysis. Stupid fellows!

1 Like

Re: TVC Or Channels? by sunshine1974(m): 3:02pm On Mar 24, 2016
MikeB3:

Bro don't you know the station is owned by the Bola Tinubu and they don't need anti APC analysis. Stupid fellows!
ofcourse I know.....but making it look obvious is bad for journalism.....very soon people will start taking Dem for a joke

Re: TVC Or Channels? by sunshine1974(m): 3:15pm On Mar 24, 2016
If u tune to TVC now all dey are talking about is declaration of state of emergency in rivers.....abeg what's dere own dere? At least wait till d president declare it rather Dan pushing it into d mouth of the president.....also yesterday on journalist hang out, the guy on white cant remember his name was spot on....but Ayo will not allow him speak because of his criticism of amaechi.....we all know what's happening in rivers state, the microscopic few in d camp of d APC can't do anything, look at d shameful video of the APC candidate azubuike on YouTube demanding the refund of bribe money after getting wind of his defeat, d policemen stood dere just watching, some people are obviously above the law in dis nation........Ocholi died and d whole country was on shut down because he is a minister, buhari rushed to join world leaders in condemning the brussel attack......good but what of the NYSC dude dat was a national assignment? He got killed infact assassinated, yet my president is silent on the issue, he hasn't condemned it or done anything about it, just wondering I he wld be quiet had it bin it was amaechi dat was assassinated.......the young man was killed because d security men dat wld ve secured people like him where busy following amechi, dakuku and ibim up and down.....see what our soldiers ve degenerated to? If u want to say all dis on TVC dey won't allow u but just call to criticize woke fey can even give u 1hr.......lubbish

2 Likes

Re: TVC Or Channels? by seyi072000(m): 3:34pm On Mar 24, 2016
TVC all the way
Re: TVC Or Channels? by Kezzy2(f): 4:06pm On Mar 24, 2016
channels
Re: TVC Or Channels? by adeborode: 4:11pm On Mar 24, 2016
NTA ijebu ode
Re: TVC Or Channels? by mikeoki(m): 4:42pm On Mar 24, 2016
TVC: News and Entertainment
Re: TVC Or Channels? by Edmanpumpin(m): 4:43pm On Mar 24, 2016
They are both APC Tv stations.
Re: TVC Or Channels? by Bombolistic: 4:57pm On Mar 24, 2016
No controversy, channels
Re: TVC Or Channels? by aalangel(f): 5:00pm On Mar 24, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

Where has this Stella Din worked?

Ask any veteran about her, that is if you know broadcasters too well. She has worked with most of these stations and interviewed Presidents. She a consultant. In fact google Stella Din.
Re: TVC Or Channels? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 24, 2016
aalangel:

Ask any veteran about her, that is if you know broadcasters too well. She has worked with most of these stations and interviewed Presidents. She a consultant. In fact google Stella Din.
. Madam stella is that you?
Re: TVC Or Channels? by sampsondeen(m): 5:31pm On Mar 24, 2016
Martins301:
Channels WIN. CLICK LIKE IF YOU AGREE OR SHARE IF YOU DIAAGREE

Meanwhile:

I will give you a free VPS (USA IP) account that will last for one year. Just quote me to get in touch.
Bruh..what's up,abeg drop ur contact for me
Re: TVC Or Channels? by OYIBN: 5:34pm On Mar 24, 2016
TVC is better than Channels in terms of content. More variety on TVC.
Re: TVC Or Channels? by Smooyis(m): 6:33pm On Mar 24, 2016
TVC
Re: TVC Or Channels? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:12pm On Mar 24, 2016
aalangel:

Apart from her LinkedIn account, I can't find any other thing about her. Even at that, it's only Minaj I saw in it.

Have you heard of Citizen Jones Usen, called the man with "golden voice" during the 1985 youth football world cup in China. He has over 40 years experience in radio broadcast. He currently works in Radio Continental. Let me listen to one of live programmes, Kobanji Direct (7-8pm, Mon to Fri).
Re: TVC Or Channels? by aalangel(f): 7:19pm On Mar 24, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

Apart from her LinkedIn account, I can't find any other thing about her. Even at that, it's only Minaj I saw in it.

Have you heard of Citizen Jones Usen, called the man with "golden voice" during the 1985 youth football world cup in China. He has over 40 years experience in radio broadcast. He currently works in Radio Continental. Let me listen to one of live programmes, Kobanji Direct (7-8pm, Mon to Fri).

I've listened to Jones many times and we respect him, but to tell you the truth, he makes me want to sleep. My former boss Etoma Edu is there too. That doesn't mean any growing broadcaster should benchmark them. Well depending, because my training then, was not with a terrestrial station.
Re: TVC Or Channels? by aalangel(f): 7:20pm On Mar 24, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
. Madam stella is that you?
Lolzzzz. I'm not Stella.
Re: TVC Or Channels? by kuntash: 7:21pm On Mar 24, 2016
Many Nigerian homes still don't have GOTV, startimes, or any satellite pay TV ...

Accessing the best should be attached with yardstick ...

Coverage - NTA , AIT , Silverbirds , Channels
Quality of broadcast- AIT , Silverbirds,Channels , DBN
Signal strength - ITV , OGTV , Plateau TV , AIT
Program quality - NTA Aba, Channels, AIT
Unbiased reportage - Channels, Silverbirds

Since this is about TVC & Channels TV , and TVC is not amongst the three best for me ....the answer is obvious
Re: TVC Or Channels? by aalangel(f): 7:25pm On Mar 24, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

Please there are many things to Stella than LinkedIn. You didn't see she was with Channels, Silverbird, Miss World Beauty Pageant..
Brother, google well, google is your friend.
Re: TVC Or Channels? by naptu2: 7:28pm On Mar 24, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

But states like Oyo, Ogun and Kogi have nothing less than three stations each. Oyo State, in particular, has four, in Ibadan, Oyo, Saki and Ogbomoso.

I think he was looking at it from a geographical point of view (those states are much bigger than Lagos), but I still think it was a bad decision. It left the NTA without a community station in Lagos.
Re: TVC Or Channels? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:37pm On Mar 24, 2016
aalangel:

Please there are many things to Stella than LinkedIn. You didn't see she was with Channels, Silverbird, Miss World Beauty Pageant..
Brother, google well, google is your friend.
When did Channels and Silverbird start broadcasting that you call a person that has worked there, a veteran? SMH. If it is because she teaches you that you call her such, then you need to visit the NTA TV College, Jos and the FRCN school, Shogunle, Lagos.
Re: TVC Or Channels? by aalangel(f): 7:40pm On Mar 24, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

When did Channels and Silverbird start broadcasting that you call a person that has worked there, a veteran? SMH. If it is because she teaches you that you call her such, then you need to visit the NTA TV College, Jos and the FRCN school, Shogunle, Lagos.

Someone you don't know, you're already "dissing". Who told you she started with them? I don't need your Nigerian Schools. I don't work for you guys.
Re: TVC Or Channels? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:41pm On Mar 24, 2016
aalangel:

I've listened to Jones many times and we respect him, but to tell you the truth, he makes me want to sleep. My former boss Etoma Edu is there too. That doesn't mean any growing broadcaster should benchmark them. Well depending, because my training then, was not with a terrestrial station.
Maybe you should define what a veteran is, for we to know who one is.
Re: TVC Or Channels? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:48pm On Mar 24, 2016
aalangel:

Someone you don't know, you're already "dissing". Who told you she started with them? I don't need your Nigerian Schools. I don't work for you guys.
You gave me Channels and Silverbird, hence my using them as yardsticks. When I brought Jones to the discource, I told you he has over 40 years experience. This will tell you that he started broadcasting before the FG took over state-owned stations in 1976-7.
Re: TVC Or Channels? by aalangel(f): 7:50pm On Mar 24, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

Maybe you should define what a veteran is, for we to know who one is.

It's either you're beginning to like me or you don't like me at all. I don't discuss for long on this site. Use your dictionary for the word veteran.

Moreover not all people in the media must read news to be a veteran. We are the back end staff; producers, News Editors, etc. Stella was like that and also a core reporter!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Download A Tribe Of Judah (2023) Movie By Funke Akindele / Where Is TSTV? / Reminiscence: Checkmate the Popular Nigerian TV Soap Opera Series)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.