Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,524 members, 7,954,983 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:36 PM

Fayose To Give Afolabi Akanni, A Heroic Welcome - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose To Give Afolabi Akanni, A Heroic Welcome (10384 Views)

Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos) / Afolabi Akanni Receives Heroic Welcome As He Arrives Ado-ekiti. Photos / DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose To Give Afolabi Akanni, A Heroic Welcome by MrImole: 7:43am On Mar 24, 2016
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

The member of Ekiti State House of Assembly, representing Efon Constituency, Hon Afolabi Akanni (Afo Garanto), who was detained illegally by the Department of State Services (DSS) in Abuja for 18 days will arrive Ado-Ekiti by 12 noon today (March 24).

He will arrive with Governor Ayodele Fayose.

All stakeholders, supporters of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and Governor Ayodele Fayose are invited to converge at Fajuyi Park by 12 noon to give Hon. Afolabi Akanni a heroic welcome.

Governor Ayodele Fayose is expecting you at Fajuyi Park by 12 noon tomorrow.

Announcer:
Alhaji Ademola Bello
Special Adviser (Political Matters)

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10205978798333975&id=1380833650&refid=7&_ft_=qid.6265504962146575247%3Amf_story_key.3945891684549983755&__tn__=%2As

2 Likes

Re: Fayose To Give Afolabi Akanni, A Heroic Welcome by princemillla(m): 7:48am On Mar 24, 2016
I suspect another bomb(insult on the person of pa Buhari) tomorrow....

Just wait n see

2 Likes

Re: Fayose To Give Afolabi Akanni, A Heroic Welcome by gohzieh(m): 7:54am On Mar 24, 2016
Nawa o! What is this country turning to. I believe gov Fayose will no longer require the services of the dss after this for reasons like this

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Give Afolabi Akanni, A Heroic Welcome by adioolayi(m): 7:57am On Mar 24, 2016
Misplaced priority Well, if this is what indigenes of Ekiti yarns for....I go with them grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose To Give Afolabi Akanni, A Heroic Welcome by MrImole: 8:02am On Mar 24, 2016
adioolayi:
Misplaced priority Well, if this is what indigenes of Ekiti yarns for....I go with them grin
The guy deserves it.

8 Likes

Re: Fayose To Give Afolabi Akanni, A Heroic Welcome by MrImole: 8:03am On Mar 24, 2016
princemillla:
I suspect another bomb(insult on the person of pa Buhari) today....

Just wait n see

Lol
Re: Fayose To Give Afolabi Akanni, A Heroic Welcome by tyson99(m): 8:05am On Mar 24, 2016
princemillla:
I suspect another bomb(insult on the person of pa Buhari) tomorrow....

Just wait n see
And the insult will remove him as the president abi

stop thinking with your anus

12 Likes

Re: Fayose To Give Afolabi Akanni, A Heroic Welcome by Saintbonnie(m): 8:05am On Mar 24, 2016
Fayose never disappoints

5 Likes

Re: Fayose To Give Afolabi Akanni, A Heroic Welcome by raker300: 8:06am On Mar 24, 2016
APC has finally divided nigeria across political party lines...as if the religious and ethnic divide wasn't enough, now this.

Tomorrow, these same nigerians would say someone like trump should be jailed but they throw their weight behind someone like booharie.

Tell me, what's the difference between the 2 of them?

3 Likes

Re: Fayose To Give Afolabi Akanni, A Heroic Welcome by MrImole: 8:35am On Mar 24, 2016
raker300:
APC has finally divided nigeria across political party lines...as if the religious and ethnic divide wasn't enough, now this.

Tomorrow, these same nigerians would say someone like trump should be jailed but they throw their weight behind someone like booharie.

I wonder o.
Re: Fayose To Give Afolabi Akanni, A Heroic Welcome by jmichlins(m): 8:38am On Mar 24, 2016
gohzieh:
Nawa o! What is this country turning to. I believe gov Fayose will no longer require the services of the dss after this for reasons like this
it is their statutory function backed by constitution so he can not reject them. He can only add his personal security but not reject them even the presidency did his initial gragra they are still part of security detail. They have much powers that they can move the president against his will whenever they feel he's endangered

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Give Afolabi Akanni, A Heroic Welcome by jojomario(m): 9:10am On Mar 24, 2016
Heroic welcome? Wasting state funds. Every time he acts, I see foolishness in him.

9 Likes

Re: Fayose To Give Afolabi Akanni, A Heroic Welcome by OlujobaSamuel: 9:43am On Mar 24, 2016
jmichlins:
it is their statutory function backed by constitution so he can not reject them. He can only add his personal security but not reject them even the presidency did his initial gragra they are still part of security detail. They have much powers that they can move the president against his will whenever they feel he's endangered
yes oo, I laff the day fayose said the state government might reconsider their use in state house, except you as a chief executive officer will take poison which you source yourself, you might not be able to kill yourself even when you want because they are bound not to allow you harm yourself, not to talk of 3rd party.
Re: Fayose To Give Afolabi Akanni, A Heroic Welcome by jmichlins(m): 9:52am On Mar 24, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:

yes oo, I laff the day fayose said the state government might reconsider their use in state house, except you as a chief executive officer will take poison which you source yourself, you might not be able to kill yourself even when you want because they are bound not to allow you harm yourself, not to talk of 3rd party.
the thing is that many go into governance without having a clue to how it works. Even in an event of poison they will be questioned. Their principal can only die as a result of hand of GOD. Even his drinks are tasted forget all these publicity stunt he pulls by drinking and eating in mama put. They are all staged drama. Secret service, the most powerful security outfit in the land
Re: Fayose To Give Afolabi Akanni, A Heroic Welcome by makingsense(m): 1:39pm On Mar 24, 2016
Fayose ::Apc doom
Re: Fayose To Give Afolabi Akanni, A Heroic Welcome by johnwizey: 1:40pm On Mar 24, 2016
Lol....aja to rele ekun to bo
Re: Fayose To Give Afolabi Akanni, A Heroic Welcome by Truefederalism(m): 1:41pm On Mar 24, 2016
Nigerians just like to run up and down. Always avoiding what is paramount. sad
Re: Fayose To Give Afolabi Akanni, A Heroic Welcome by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 24, 2016
Fayose loves ekiti people, ekiti people loves Fayose

2 Likes

Re: Fayose To Give Afolabi Akanni, A Heroic Welcome by redcliff: 1:42pm On Mar 24, 2016
Na just politics of wickedness we are practicing in Nigeria and not politics of democracy and Nigeria's interest...Someone is being detained and released and you are giving him a heroic welcome, did he go to Afghanistan to fight war?

7 Likes

Re: Fayose To Give Afolabi Akanni, A Heroic Welcome by johnwizey: 1:42pm On Mar 24, 2016
raker300:

Ewo bo se ronu bi eja shawa.....Carry ur weeping and lamentation go anoda thread
Re: Fayose To Give Afolabi Akanni, A Heroic Welcome by mankan2k7(m): 1:43pm On Mar 24, 2016
Give d man a medal, shame on bubu
Re: Fayose To Give Afolabi Akanni, A Heroic Welcome by IamPatriotic(m): 1:43pm On Mar 24, 2016
Heroic welcome ko, triumphant welcome ni....
Re: Fayose To Give Afolabi Akanni, A Heroic Welcome by Beehshorp(m): 1:43pm On Mar 24, 2016
jojomario:
Heroic welcome? Wasting state funds. Every time he acts, I see foolishness in him.

Lemme give u the privilege of being mentioned by me..a man was arrested and detained for no just cause maltreated and he almost died.. And when he eventually returns a party is thrown and u call it foolishness.... Maybe it we should check the definition of foolishness in dis case and find out really who is foolish among u both

Zombie alert!!!! Becareful of the guy beneath me!!!
Re: Fayose To Give Afolabi Akanni, A Heroic Welcome by shamecurls(m): 1:45pm On Mar 24, 2016
Ekiti people re in for it

This guy keeps buying Amala, Ponmo, roasted fish e.t.c and no concrete project is going on in Ekiti.

8 Likes

Re: Fayose To Give Afolabi Akanni, A Heroic Welcome by lyterydim(m): 1:45pm On Mar 24, 2016
Our political institution is just as lousy as it president it self....for Christ sake our politician should undergo a medical terapy to check their mental status before they are voted.cos fayosw must be mad!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose To Give Afolabi Akanni, A Heroic Welcome by Emmahunk(m): 1:46pm On Mar 24, 2016
Heroic welcome? Hero in what sense?
For being detained or FOR NOT IMPLICATING THE SACRED COWS during interrogation?

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Give Afolabi Akanni, A Heroic Welcome by spako4(m): 1:48pm On Mar 24, 2016
I weep for Ekiti state.No development only noises on social media .
Ekiti people have entered ONE CHANCE bus( Fayose).

3 Likes

Re: Fayose To Give Afolabi Akanni, A Heroic Welcome by yemmight(m): 1:49pm On Mar 24, 2016
That is the only commissioning in Ekiti by our Governor because Afo Garanto has gone to war for battle and won. I know using Fajuyi Park will gulp millions. He does not have anything to offer.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose To Give Afolabi Akanni, A Heroic Welcome by kolnel: 1:52pm On Mar 24, 2016
Ekiti people are in for it
Heroic welcome for what exactly
It seems ekiti weed is worse than Osogbo weed

3 Likes

Re: Fayose To Give Afolabi Akanni, A Heroic Welcome by Abduljohn(m): 1:53pm On Mar 24, 2016
I wish the man who state what he was asked by the DSS. For those blaming Buhari i wonder evidence u ve to sustantiate he ordered. For Fayose its ur time just like Aregbe is doing Imunity ends after ur tenure REMEBEr
Re: Fayose To Give Afolabi Akanni, A Heroic Welcome by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 24, 2016
I though he was sick ever since he was in DSS custody. Dss released him and in less than two weeks he was heal. Wat a miracle.
Re: Fayose To Give Afolabi Akanni, A Heroic Welcome by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 24, 2016
spako4:
I weep for Ekiti state.No development only noises on social media .
Ekiti people have entered ONE CHANCE bus( Fayose).
He commissioned water borehole some month back na.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cross River House Of Reps Member, Mike Etaba Dumps PDP For APC / Ahmad Lawan: Court Can't Stop Amendment Of Signed Electoral Act / Osinbajo To Visit Manufacturing Firms In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.