Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer (31434 Views)

Official Infinix Note 3 And Note 3 Pro Thread / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by primeson1(m): 7:03pm On Aug 04, 2016
ok, thanks dear. i know the store.
i am getting the silver white though plus silicon case and tempered screen.

Tweetums:
Original Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Prime mobile phone 5.5 Inch FHD 3GB 32GB 64bit Snapdragon 650 MIUI V7 16.0MP Fingerprint
http://s.aliexpress.com/ARBZ3YbE
(from AliExpress Android)
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by 40manlappy: 9:58pm On Aug 04, 2016
Tweetums:
#66925 deducted from my account.

Please, how much did it cost in USD? I want to have an idea of the rate.

Also, which courier agent did you use?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by 40manlappy: 12:01am On Aug 05, 2016
Youngzedd:

This is normal Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 MTK version running on China stable ROM.

Mine reads "MIUI 7.5 l Stable 7.5.2.0". Please can you tell me what type of ROM is this?

Sometimes, I see Chinese alphabets along with English while using apps such as WhatsApp and other messenging apps on the phone. Do you have any idea why this is not the case?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by Worksunlimited: 3:02am On Aug 05, 2016
Youngzedd:

I use Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Global Stable rom. I don't know for mtk version but I know you will get getting OTA update only of you didn't root the phone.

Please how do u know the redmi note 3 different from the redmi note 3 pro?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by Youngzedd(m): 6:31am On Aug 05, 2016
40manlappy:

Mine reads "MIUI 7.5 l Stable 7.5.2.0". Please can you tell me what type of ROM is this?

Sometimes, I see Chinese alphabets along with English while using apps such as WhatsApp and other messenging apps on the phone. Do you have any idea why this is not the case?

You're using Chinese ROM.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by Youngzedd(m): 6:32am On Aug 05, 2016
Worksunlimited:

Please how do u know the redmi note 3 different from the redmi note 3 pro?

MTK and snapdragon chipset. Also camera.

Go for the pro.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by Tweetums(f): 7:04am On Aug 05, 2016
40manlappy:

Please, how much did it cost in USD? I want to have an idea of the rate.

Also, which courier agent did you use?
silver color, tamper class, silicon case... Cost $179
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by Tweetums(f): 7:07am On Aug 05, 2016
primeson1:
ok, thanks dear. i know the store.
i am getting the silver white though plus silicon case and tempered screen.

i also ordered silver..
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by Worksunlimited: 8:38am On Aug 05, 2016
Youngzedd:

MTK and snapdragon chipset. Also camera.

Go for the pro.

Could u be more specific pls..?

I want to buy the pro actually.. To be specific the MTK version so I can tweak IMEI... Also planning to get it from kulimart...

Now here is the thing.. How do I go about paying for the device or is it a pay on delivery thing...?

Also, if I make an order today, how long do I have to wait to get my ordered device cos I stay in lagos?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by Youngzedd(m): 9:35am On Aug 05, 2016
Worksunlimited:

I want to buy the pro actually.. To be specific the MTK version so I can tweak IMEI... Also planning to get it from kulimart...

Now here is the thing.. How do I go about paying for the device or is it a pay on delivery thing...?

Also, if I make an order today, how long do I have to wait to get my ordered device cos I stay in lagos?

When data is now affordable you're talking about tweaking of imei

You got no chill at all.

Go for pro for regular OTA update and faster processor.

Qualcomm snapdragon any day, any time for me.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by primeson1(m): 9:42am On Aug 05, 2016
are u sure the seller will send tempered screen at $179? what about shipping fee, i saw $6.58, did he waived that as well?

please reply before i make my final decision.

thanks

Tweetums:
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by primeson1(m): 9:43am On Aug 05, 2016
abi o, data is affordable now. pro all the way

Youngzedd:

You got no chill at all.

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by KuliMart: 10:01am On Aug 05, 2016
Worksunlimited:

During checkout you will see avilable payment options.

Delivery within 4 business days nationwide.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by 40manlappy: 10:19am On Aug 05, 2016
Youngzedd:

You're using Chinese ROM.

Thanks.

Please, for the purpose of knowledge, I would like you to answer the following questions

How does one the version of ROM that a phone uses? From the MIUI version? Or the languages displayed?

Is it possible to switch to a "Global ROM" (I meant no Chinese apps or language) without endangering the safety/security of the phone?

When making purchase of a phone online such as from Aliexpress etc, how can one know if the phone's ROM is Chinese or Global? How is this possible?

Thank you.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by 40manlappy: 10:21am On Aug 05, 2016
Tweetums:

Thanks
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by Worksunlimited: 12:28pm On Aug 05, 2016
Youngzedd:

You got no chill at all.

Honestly.. I am considering shifting to snapdragon version this tym around...

But u still haven't told me how to differentiate between the red note 3 pro and red note 3... Kindly esxpantiate on that...
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by Youngzedd(m): 1:14pm On Aug 05, 2016
Worksunlimited:

Honestly.. I am considering shifting to snapdragon version this tym around...

But u still haven't told me how to differentiate between the red note 3 pro and red note 3... Kindly esxpantiate on that...

I have answered your question.

See this http://m.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=7863&idPhone2=7769
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by Youngzedd(m): 1:19pm On Aug 05, 2016
40manlappy:

Thanks.

Please, for the purpose of knowledge, I would like you to answer the following questions

How does one the version of ROM that a phone uses? From the MIUI version? Or the languages displayed?

Is it possible to switch to a "Global ROM" (I meant no Chinese apps or language) without endangering the safety/security of the phone?

When making purchase of a phone online such as from Aliexpress etc, how can one know if the phone's ROM is Chinese or Global? How is this possible?

Thank you.

You can flash Global Stable ROM but you have to know what you're doing to avoid brick.

By default Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 comes with Chinese ROM.

Ask your seller the rest.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by nani667: 1:41pm On Aug 05, 2016
Hmmm...
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by harmbhrosz(m): 6:36pm On Aug 05, 2016
Youngzedd:

You can flash Global Stable ROM but you have to know what you're doing to avoid brick.

By default Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 comes with Chinese ROM.

Ask your seller the rest.
bro... I'm currently on Global Stable ROM MiUi7 and want to port to Global Beta MiUi8 because of it frequent updates...

My Question is... Do I port with the same fastboot method (you showed me) I used in porting from the seller's 3rd party rom to my current Global Stable?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by Youngzedd(m): 6:36am On Aug 06, 2016
harmbhrosz:
bro... I'm currently on Global Stable ROM MiUi7 and want to port to Global Beta MiUi8 because of it frequent updates...

My Question is... Do I port with the same fastboot method (you showed me) I used in porting from the seller's 3rd party rom to my current Global Stable?

Stay where you are.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by Tweetums(f): 7:49am On Aug 06, 2016
primeson1:
are u sure the seller will send tempered screen at $179? what about shipping fee, i saw $6.58, did he waived that as well?

please reply before i make my final decision.

thanks

please select ur package and see
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by harmbhrosz(m): 11:10am On Aug 06, 2016
Youngzedd:

Stay where you are.
any reason why I shouldn't? Coz I've downloaded the ROM already... + My phone gets very hot (when I'm charging and doing something else and it wasn't like that before) ever since I ported to Global Stable
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 06, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3271417/mr-nairaland-2016-grand-finale/6

Hey guys,kindly spare a minute of your time and vote for _*fynestboi*_.. Just copy paste *"I vote Fynestboi cc; Nljega"*
Your vote would surely count,.. Thank you!
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by primeson1(m): 12:49pm On Aug 06, 2016
Yes, I have asked the seller too. Thanks.

Ordering today

Tweetums:
please select ur package and see
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by Youngzedd(m): 2:45pm On Aug 06, 2016
harmbhrosz:
any reason why I shouldn't? Coz I've downloaded the ROM already... + My phone gets very hot (when I'm charging and doing something else and it wasn't like that before) ever since I ported to Global Stable

Charging and using the phone at the same time

You got no chill at all, after all something must surely kill a man.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by harmbhrosz(m): 6:55pm On Aug 06, 2016
Youngzedd:

Charging and using the phone at the same time

You got no chill at all, after all something must surely kill a man.
lol... It's not like heavy usage Na... Or are you saying you don't touch your phone at all when charging?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by toblosky(m): 10:10pm On Aug 06, 2016
Please which bank have the Lowest naira to dollar rate .I want to buy something online
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by Electronzeez(m): 10:40pm On Aug 06, 2016
Youngzedd:
Unboxing.

Many goodies.

Do you know of they have Asc in Nigeria ??
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by Tweetums(f): 1:56am On Aug 07, 2016
primeson1:
Yes, I have asked the seller too. Thanks.

Ordering today

u wlcm
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by Youngzedd(m): 7:37am On Aug 07, 2016
harmbhrosz:
lol... It's not like heavy usage Na... Or are you saying you don't touch your phone at all when charging?

It's risky for your health and your battery.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by harmbhrosz(m): 2:40pm On Aug 07, 2016
Youngzedd:

It's risky for your health and your battery.
that's true tho

I've done the flashing already...

This MiUi8 is dope,
The heat doesn't happen
And the battery optimization is wow

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Unboxing Apple's new N450,000 10.5-inch Device. / OPPO Mobile Unveils The New OPPO A92, Tacha As Brand Ambassador / MTN Is Giving 1G And 500MB Out Free..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.