Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,116 members, 7,821,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer (31522 Views)

Official Infinix Note 3 And Note 3 Pro Thread / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by Youngzedd(m): 8:09am On Jul 05, 2016
Redmi Note 3 Gets GSMA Award As The "Best Affordable Smartphone"!

http://en.miui.com/thread-302870-1-1.html
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by Youngzedd(m): 10:44am On Jul 05, 2016
MIUI rocks!

Amazing MIUI 8 Upcoming Feature: Lost Mobile Tracking Without SIM

A A good number of smartphones these days pop with tracking functions in the event of loss or theft of the device and unfortunately, those functions are network dependent. However, MIUI 8 is about to change that. A lot of these phones can be located using cloud services but when the phone is in an area where there’s no network coverage or the SIM card is removed, this function becomes invalid.

However, MIUI officials have come out with a somewhat great news that a new feature is being developed for the latest MIUI 8. The official revealed that the current Mi Cloud services will soon combine the phone lookup feature with virtual SIM feature to detect a phone even without a SIM card.

What this implies is that Mi Cloud would be able to detect the phone’s location even if the smartphone’s SIM card was pulled out by someone. As soon as the phone is booted, regardless of the presence of a SIM card inside, Mi Cloud would detect the device and pinpoint the location.

If this news is true, then it becomes very easy recovering lost or stolen phones and that would be a big boost to Xiaomi phones running the MIUI 8. More so, the feature will join other amazing features like fingerprint payment, split-screen and screen recording functionalities which are currently under development for the MIUI 8 version.

MIUI 8 also builds in several technology breakthroughs such as being able to clone apps and manage multiple accounts on the same phone and a host of other amazing features.

Source: GizmoChina
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by SwizGuy(m): 3:11pm On Jul 10, 2016
Youngzedd:

This is third party ROM.

Flash with official global stable rom via fastboot to start receiving OTA update.

please am also on a vendors rom n I have receive permission to unlock my device.. I already have a with kenzo code name
will I still receive update after unlocking bootloader cause presently my fingerprint not working at all on this third party rom
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by Youngzedd(m): 3:19pm On Jul 10, 2016
SwizGuy:

please am also on a vendors rom n I have receive permission to unlock my device.. I already have a with kenzo code name
will I still receive update after unlocking bootloader cause presently my fingerprint not working at all on this third party rom

Flash the ROM.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by SwizGuy(m): 4:49pm On Jul 10, 2016
Youngzedd:

Flash the ROM.
will I still get further updates.. n wat benefits will I not enjoy
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by SwizGuy(m): 4:50pm On Jul 10, 2016
Youngzedd:

Flash the ROM.

will I still get further updates.. n wat benefits will I not enjoy since my bootloader will be unlocked
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by Youngzedd(m): 9:10pm On Jul 10, 2016
SwizGuy:

will I still get further updates.. n wat benefits will I not enjoy since my bootloader will be unlocked

Flash with official global stable rom.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by harmbhrosz(m): 4:57pm On Jul 25, 2016
Youngzedd:

Flash with official global stable rom.
bro thanks for the other day.

I was able to flash the Global Stable ROM successfully,
I got my first update today to 7.5 and I intend to do it tonight,

My question is, is it necessary to backup my files before doing the OTA update
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by kontalon: 6:46pm On Jul 25, 2016
Who does delivery? I need tempered glass for this device Pls. Kindly include price. Thanks
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by Youngzedd(m): 7:50pm On Jul 25, 2016
harmbhrosz:
bro thanks for the other day.

I was able to flash the Global Stable ROM successfully,
I got my first update today to 7.5 and I intend to do it tonight,

My question is, is it necessary to backup my files before doing the OTA update

Not necessarily.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by harmbhrosz(m): 8:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
Youngzedd:

Not necessarily.
aiit thanks
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by Youngzedd(m): 2:51pm On Aug 01, 2016
OTA update

Patiently waiting for MIUI 8 on 16th of this month.

With Xiaomi, be sure of OTA update.

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by primeson1(m): 3:25pm On Aug 01, 2016
NICE.....Still deciding on which one to buy between the new redmi pro and redmi note 3 pro
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by KuliMart: 5:30pm On Aug 01, 2016
primeson1:
NICE.....Still deciding on which one to buy between the new redmi pro and redmi note 3 pro

If you like snapdragon go for Redmi note 3 pro, otherwise go for redmi pro, but I doubt if it will have global stable ROM.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by Cgame: 7:38pm On Aug 01, 2016
Youngzedd:
OTA update

Patiently waiting for MIUI 8 on 16th of this month.

With Xiaomi, be sure of OTA update.

Please tell me I pray thee... Is mine on a stable rom..

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by Youngzedd(m): 9:53pm On Aug 01, 2016
Cgame:

Please tell me I pray thee... Is mine on a stable rom..

This is normal Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 MTK version running on China stable ROM.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by Cgame: 10:27pm On Aug 01, 2016
Youngzedd:

This is normal Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 MTK version running on China stable ROM.

Thanks for your response... Will I get constant updates on this ROM?. .
I am open to new and better adventures
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by Youngzedd(m): 6:34am On Aug 02, 2016
Cgame:

Thanks for your response... Will I get constant updates on this ROM?. .
I am open to new and better adventures

I use Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Global Stable rom. I don't know for mtk version but I know you will get getting OTA update only of you didn't root the phone.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by Cgame: 9:06am On Aug 02, 2016
Youngzedd:

I use Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Global Stable rom. I don't know for mtk version but I know you will get getting OTA update only of you didn't root the phone.

Thanks very much... But I wish to port to a ROM with English language being used all round... sometimes I get to see words in Chinese
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by Misterlecturer: 12:30am On Aug 04, 2016
KuliMart:

If you like snapdragon go for Redmi note 3 pro, otherwise go for redmi pro, but I doubt if it will have global stable ROM.
Pls what's global stable ROM & why is it important. Can't one enjoy d redmi pro without it?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by Tweetums(f): 4:51am On Aug 04, 2016
I ordered Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Prime from AliExpress and it was shipped out on Tuesday, Cost #66925
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by Dam5reey(m): 5:40am On Aug 04, 2016
Tweetums:
I ordered Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Prime from AliExpress and it was shipped out on Tuesday, Cost #66925

What's the rate currently and Bank?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by primeson1(m): 7:08am On Aug 04, 2016
Tweetums:

A link to the shop, or better still the shop name.

I need to get one too.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by KuliMart: 11:31am On Aug 04, 2016
Misterlecturer:
Pls what's global stable ROM & why is it important. Can't one enjoy d redmi pro without it?

Global ROM comes with Google apps automatically installed with no Chinese apps. But China ROM doesn't come with Google apps and some Chinese apps.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by KuliMart: 11:37am On Aug 04, 2016
primeson1:

I need to get one too.

You can get it from us.

FREE NATIONWIDE SHIPPING to your doorstep.

Goodies: Tempered glass and case plus mobile power bank.

Visit kulimart dot com
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by primeson1(m): 12:46pm On Aug 04, 2016
you are selling at 75,000 76,500 and i can get at 66,000 on ali grin

KuliMart:

You can get it from us.

FREE NATIONWIDE SHIPPING to your doorstep.

Goodies: Tempered glass and case plus mobile power bank.

Visit kulimart dot com
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by KuliMart: 1:36pm On Aug 04, 2016
primeson1:
you are selling at 75,000 76,500 and i can get at 66,000 on ali grin

Check the goodies that attached to it. Also free shipping.

Don't tell me you will choose within 4 days delivery to about 30 days delivery.

Kulimart also render after sales service.

There are a lot of benefits..
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by primeson1(m): 2:34pm On Aug 04, 2016
gifts come with the one from ali too and besides 10k difference can make me wait 3 weeks. cool

KuliMart:

Check the goodies that attached to it. Also free shipping.

Don't tell me you will choose within 4 days delivery to about 30 days delivery.

Kulimart also render after sales service.

There are a lot of benefits..

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by Dam5reey(m): 2:48pm On Aug 04, 2016
primeson1:
gifts come with the one from ali too and besides 10k difference can make me wait 3 weeks. cool

For this kind economy situation make i wait is better than 10k extra ... Its actually 20 days self... grin
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by primeson1(m): 4:56pm On Aug 04, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dam5reey:

For this kind economy situation make i wait is better than 10k extra ... Its actually 20 days self... grin

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by Tweetums(f): 5:51pm On Aug 04, 2016
primeson1:

I need to get one too.
Original Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Prime mobile phone 5.5 Inch FHD 3GB 32GB 64bit Snapdragon 650 MIUI V7 16.0MP Fingerprint
http://s.aliexpress.com/ARBZ3YbE
(from AliExpress Android)
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by Tweetums(f): 5:53pm On Aug 04, 2016
Dam5reey:

What's the rate currently and Bank?
#66925 deducted from my account.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

TECNO POVA: 4 Things You Need To Know About The New Device / How To Detect Fake SD Cards (memory Cards) / Ten Places Where You Could Charge Your Phone...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.