Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer (31403 Views)

Official Infinix Note 3 And Note 3 Pro Thread / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by casig: 2:13pm On Jul 03, 2016
Please I would like to know, does Redmi note 3 Pro have the screen mirroring (cast screen) feature?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by jobhuntng: 2:38pm On Jul 03, 2016
Youngzedd:

No, waiting for stable version next month.
WORKING PERFECTLY embarassed
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by Youngzedd(m): 2:41pm On Jul 03, 2016
jobhuntng:

After the latest Update, My phone's Navigation buttons stopped working..This is sad embarassed

Flash the rom via fastboot

Your seller should help you with this if you cannot do it.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by jobhuntng: 2:51pm On Jul 03, 2016
Youngzedd:

Flash the rom via fastboot

Your seller should help you with this if you cannot do it.

Lol..No vex abeg explain I go understand... I no get seller
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by harmbhrosz(m): 3:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
Youngzedd:

Root and forget OTA update. Not necessarily to root unless you know what you're doing.

I use to root my previous Androids just to enjoy some functions missing, but with MIUI all you need is available.
exactly... all those utility apps that made me root my phones back then are present on miui8 and more are even coming on MIUI8 grin

#XiaomiIsDaBoss
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by harmbhrosz(m): 3:27pm On Jul 03, 2016
And guys... why can't my updater detect new updates Imagine the old version I'm still running on sad

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by Youngzedd(m): 4:44pm On Jul 03, 2016
jobhuntng:

Lol..No vex abeg explain I go understand... I no get seller

Aah

Are you Xiaomi CEO
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by Youngzedd(m): 4:45pm On Jul 03, 2016
harmbhrosz:
And guys... why can't my updater detect new updates Imagine the old version I'm still running on sad

Is that China or Global?

Also did you root the phone?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by harmbhrosz(m): 7:00pm On Jul 03, 2016
Youngzedd:

Is that China or Global?

Also did you root the phone?
I got it about 2weeks+ ago

It's Global and it's not rooted

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by Youngzedd(m): 7:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
harmbhrosz:
I got it about 2weeks+ ago

It's Global and it's not rooted

This is third party ROM.

Flash with official global stable rom via fastboot to start receiving OTA update.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by harmbhrosz(m): 9:39pm On Jul 03, 2016
Youngzedd:

This is third party ROM.

Flash with official global stable rom via fastboot to start receiving OTA update.
embarassed but that was how I came from the seller cry

I've never done ROM flashing thingy my life, guess I'll just chill till August for MIUI8

By the way? How did you know it's a Third party ROM?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by Youngzedd(m): 11:00pm On Jul 03, 2016
harmbhrosz:
embarassed but that was how I came from the seller cry

I've never done ROM flashing thingy my life, guess I'll just chill till August for MIUI8

By the way? How did you know it's a Third party ROM?

By default it came with China stable rom, later global rom was released. The seller installed third party multi language ROM.

You still need flashing to get MIUI 8, you cannot receive Xiaomi OTA with that ROM there.

Kulimart installed global stable rom on this one, so no need to flash anything.

Spot the difference.

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by harmbhrosz(m): 11:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
Youngzedd:

By default it came with China stable rom, later global rom was released. The seller installed third party multi language ROM.

You still need flashing to get MIUI 8, you cannot receive Xiaomi OTA with that ROM there.

Kulimart installed global stable rom on this one, so no need to flash anything.

Spot the difference.
so I should download the 1st ROM on this page right?

Kindly give me step-by-step details on how I should flash the ROM, I'll have a PC with me on Thursday

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by harmbhrosz(m): 11:30pm On Jul 03, 2016
KuliMart:

Contact us and we will explain smiley
do you sell the original Xiaomi charger? I'm talking about the
MDY-08-EF charger with the 2.1A cable... if you have it, how much is it?

Mine just stopped working for no reason
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by jobhuntng: 12:23am On Jul 04, 2016
Youngzedd:

Aah

Are you Xiaomi CEO

Pls bro...ii bought it from China directly
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by Mrbllymer: 1:50am On Jul 04, 2016
Youngzedd:

They're good. All phones starting from Ulefone Paris are fantastic.

I must confess.
wanna upgrade my phone to developer ROM don't know how to go about it. Do I still get OTA updates after rooting?

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by Mrbllymer: 1:50am On Jul 04, 2016
Mrbllymer:
wanna upgrade my phone to developer ROM don't know how to go about it. Do I still get OTA updates after rooting?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by Mrbllymer: 1:58am On Jul 04, 2016
mike234:
hello,

Where can I get the note 3 pro snapdragon version and the price.

Thanks.
got mine recently though shipped from China directly, lesser than the price peeps are quoting.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by Youngzedd(m): 6:21am On Jul 04, 2016
harmbhrosz:
so I should download the 1st ROM on this page right?

Kindly give me step-by-step details on how I should flash the ROM, I'll have a PC with me on Thursday

You use to use fastboot ROM to do that. See http://en.miui.com/thread-235865-1-1.html
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by Youngzedd(m): 6:23am On Jul 04, 2016
Mrbllymer:

Root and forget OTA update.

Upgrading to unstable developers ROM is your choice. Search MIUI forum, you will see tutorial.

But if you brick your phone in the process OYO.

Remember this phone bootloader is locked , you have to go look for key to unlock it.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by Youngzedd(m): 6:30am On Jul 04, 2016
jobhuntng:

Pls bro...ii bought it from China directly

How to flash http://en.miui.com/thread-235865-1-1.html
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by Mrbllymer: 6:55am On Jul 04, 2016
Youngzedd:

Root and forget OTA update.

Upgrading to unstable developers ROM is your choice. Search MIUI forum, you will see tutorial.

But if you brick your phone in the process OYO.

Remember this phone bootloader is locked , you have to go look for key to unlock it.
thanks, there is a tutorial on how to unlock boot loader and the software to use. Its on the xiaomi forum.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by Youngzedd(m): 8:06am On Jul 04, 2016
Mrbllymer:
thanks, there is a tutorial on how to unlock boot loader and the software to use. Its on the xiaomi forum.

Yes, but you gotta wait. I see complaints it didn't work.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by Kopec: 9:23am On Jul 04, 2016
Pls someone hlp me I need to know how I can get xiaomi redmi2 jumia last year blackfriday phone LCD part or anybody who can repair the part cos I. was told by an enginerr that screen part have been havin probblem on gettin someone who can repair for me pls hlp me
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by choix007(m): 11:44am On Jul 04, 2016
Meizu m3 note and Xiaomi note pro 3, which do u think is better?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by harmbhrosz(m): 11:58am On Jul 04, 2016
Youngzedd:

You use to use fastboot ROM to do that. See http://en.miui.com/thread-235865-1-1.html
I'll start from here abi? Sorry for asking o I'm a novice in flashing ROM.

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by harmbhrosz(m): 12:00pm On Jul 04, 2016
Mrbllymer:
got mine recently though shipped from China directly, lesser than the price peeps are quoting.
I got mine 65k + shipping. How much did you get yours?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by 40manlappy: 4:05pm On Jul 04, 2016
harmbhrosz:
I got mine 65k + shipping. How much did you get yours?

Redmond Note 3 Pro?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by Youngzedd(m): 7:19pm On Jul 04, 2016
harmbhrosz:
I'll start from here abi? Sorry for asking o I'm a novice in flashing ROM.

Ensure you have installed the drivers correctly otherwise it won't work.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by Youngzedd(m): 7:20pm On Jul 04, 2016
choix007:
Meizu m3 note and Xiaomi note pro 3, which do u think is better?

If it's not Xiaomi, it will never be like Xiaomi.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by harmbhrosz(m): 11:43pm On Jul 04, 2016
40manlappy:

Redmond Note 3 Pro?
yes
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Reviews | Discussion Board - The Transformer by Youngzedd(m): 7:57am On Jul 05, 2016
40manlappy:

Redmond Note 3 Pro?

Go get it from Kulimart and you have nothing to worry about flashing.

Comes with global stable rom.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Apple Announces Plans To Shut Down The Itunes Music Platform / Tutorials On How To Edit Jar Files / Unboxing Apple's new N450,000 10.5-inch Device.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.