Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Asisat Oshoala Scores On Her Debut Match As Arsenal Ladies Win - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asisat Oshoala Scores On Her Debut Match As Arsenal Ladies Win (17790 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Flaunts Her Long Legs In Bum Shorts (Photos) / Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) / Asisat Oshoala Scores First Goal In China (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores On Her Debut Match As Arsenal Ladies Win by MsGlobalwonder(f): 2:03pm On Mar 24, 2016
IamDino:
Doing what she knows how to do best.
#YorubaTiTakeOver.
itumo? undecided
Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores On Her Debut Match As Arsenal Ladies Win by MsGlobalwonder(f): 2:04pm On Mar 24, 2016
lyterydim:
Why won't she score when she's a man in a woman skin
why so sad
Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores On Her Debut Match As Arsenal Ladies Win by khattab02: 2:31pm On Mar 24, 2016
MadCow1:
Why did she leave Liverpool?! angry
may be they were frustrated with her injury last season and felt she is injury prone.. She didn't play for most parts of the seaosn.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores On Her Debut Match As Arsenal Ladies Win by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 24, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
itumo? undecided
what don't you understand?
Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores On Her Debut Match As Arsenal Ladies Win by MsGlobalwonder(f): 2:49pm On Mar 24, 2016
IamDino:

what don't you understand?
why you want to start a tribal war. Does it make u cumm? undecided
Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores On Her Debut Match As Arsenal Ladies Win by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 24, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
why you want to start a tribal war. Does it make u cumm? undecided
no it doesn't.I'm sorry.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores On Her Debut Match As Arsenal Ladies Win by boujaye: 3:12pm On Mar 24, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
Ikpu Nnegi

Only the business of Ikpu you know, 50kobo street hawker like you and I sorry for your Nnegi.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores On Her Debut Match As Arsenal Ladies Win by feedthenation(m): 3:19pm On Mar 24, 2016
It all good...this is a good development for ladies football in Nigeria.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores On Her Debut Match As Arsenal Ladies Win by alobright17(m): 3:30pm On Mar 24, 2016
Rexnegro:
in football terms she's in the right club but money-wise she's not cos arsenal stingy like Robert mugabe. if na city or chelshit ladies now Ehen she did be paid more than stingy fc arsenal
even with the little Arsenal pays her according to you,she still earn and live better life than you.Arsenal is the 4th spenders in terms of wage so try and talk sense and stop hear say talk.

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores On Her Debut Match As Arsenal Ladies Win by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 24, 2016
I get ur point, that club stingy die
Rexnegro:
in football terms she's in the right club but money-wise she's not cos arsenal stingy like Robert mugabe. if na city or chelshit ladies now Ehen she did be paid more than stingy fc arsenal
Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores On Her Debut Match As Arsenal Ladies Win by Pascalberry(m): 5:11pm On Mar 24, 2016
Ð Messi ov d women f00tßalL world, Ð monalisa ov qoalz in d female soccer arena
Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores On Her Debut Match As Arsenal Ladies Win by sunnyuche1(m): 5:15pm On Mar 24, 2016
MadCow1:
Why did she leave Liverpool?! angry

because she dreamt of scoring for Arsenal. you dig undecided

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores On Her Debut Match As Arsenal Ladies Win by felix10(m): 5:50pm On Mar 24, 2016
God please pick my call this year ooo
Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores On Her Debut Match As Arsenal Ladies Win by dilini(m): 6:26pm On Mar 24, 2016
Hmmmm... Nice
Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores On Her Debut Match As Arsenal Ladies Win by dilini(m): 6:28pm On Mar 24, 2016
Wait a minute!!! Did anyone noticed she's wearing an engagement ring? Some fast guy have already snapped her up before any of us could.... Damn!!!

But I'm for her... her move from Liverpool to Arsenal. Weldone girlfriend... I'm a big fan of yours... Love your smile though #Magnetic
Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores On Her Debut Match As Arsenal Ladies Win by Rexnegro(m): 6:47pm On Mar 24, 2016
alobright17:
even with the little Arsenal pays her according to you,she still earn and live better life than you.Arsenal is the 4th spenders in terms of wage so try and talk sense and stop hear say talk.
Smh
Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores On Her Debut Match As Arsenal Ladies Win by evansjeff(m): 8:26pm On Mar 24, 2016
The more reason I love Arsenal, I've lost count of the number of Nigerians in this club, yeah I know the club has some challenges but things like this gives me more joy
Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores On Her Debut Match As Arsenal Ladies Win by Niyinficient(m): 8:45pm On Mar 24, 2016
IamDino:
Doing what she knows how to do best.
#YorubaTiTakeOver.

Who tell u say na Yoruba? Just asking tho
Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores On Her Debut Match As Arsenal Ladies Win by Tarzaa(m): 8:59pm On Mar 24, 2016
Congratulations young lady...
Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores On Her Debut Match As Arsenal Ladies Win by Adeyeancah(m): 11:19pm On Mar 24, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
Ikpu Nnegi
Agege girl grin
Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores On Her Debut Match As Arsenal Ladies Win by Xodiq(m): 3:58pm On Mar 25, 2016
She told me she was gonna score on her Debut.

Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores On Her Debut Match As Arsenal Ladies Win by dubemnaija: 11:49am On Mar 31, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
Ikpu Nnegi

Hei... That's not decent, especially coming from a girl's mouth

(1) (2) (Reply)

Survival: Victims Of Calabar Electrocution Cry Out Loud For Help (photo) / Olympics Tribute To Apollo & Zeus (Paris 2024) / Lionel Messi Scores 800th Career Goal In Argentina Win Over Panama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.