Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,179 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Omega Power Ministries Weds 140 Couples Same Day (photos/video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Omega Power Ministries Weds 140 Couples Same Day (photos/video) (40477 Views)

Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt / Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) / Lincoln Navigator Jeep A Poor Widow Got From Omega Power Ministries As Gift(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omega Power Ministries Weds 140 Couples Same Day (photos/video) by seankay(m): 5:26pm On Mar 24, 2016
nice one Pastor
Re: Omega Power Ministries Weds 140 Couples Same Day (photos/video) by lavenjcrown(m): 5:28pm On Mar 24, 2016
Congratulations to the couples.
Re: Omega Power Ministries Weds 140 Couples Same Day (photos/video) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 24, 2016
dominique:
Wooow!!! shocked The church must be loaded.

Offering and tithes... Bobbed cheesy
Re: Omega Power Ministries Weds 140 Couples Same Day (photos/video) by vicstar(m): 5:36pm On Mar 24, 2016
shocked omo jesu!! How can I get that pastor's hotline?? undecided
Re: Omega Power Ministries Weds 140 Couples Same Day (photos/video) by dominique(f): 5:37pm On Mar 24, 2016
Alirem:

Offering and tithes... Bobbed cheesy

At least they're reinvesting it back to their members

1 Like

Re: Omega Power Ministries Weds 140 Couples Same Day (photos/video) by 41lady(m): 5:44pm On Mar 24, 2016
Yuneehk:
Lol!.. The church dey phc for y'all that want free wedding.

Phc is not address, give guys the proper location so that we can use google map to go there
Re: Omega Power Ministries Weds 140 Couples Same Day (photos/video) by 9jatatafo(m): 5:47pm On Mar 24, 2016
Oya oga Seun and Linda Ikeji please proceed to this church and meet pastor for holy solemnization of your marriage
Re: Omega Power Ministries Weds 140 Couples Same Day (photos/video) by Asiri1991: 6:16pm On Mar 24, 2016
OPM ELIOZU, BEFORE ROUND ABOUT, PH.
Re: Omega Power Ministries Weds 140 Couples Same Day (photos/video) by Bobbysmart6(m): 6:18pm On Mar 24, 2016
Goodnews.can some one plz screm praise tha lord!!!

1 Like

Re: Omega Power Ministries Weds 140 Couples Same Day (photos/video) by megareal: 6:31pm On Mar 24, 2016
And after wedding, food no come dey for hse as Church no go provide dat one..... Fighting tings loading ....
Re: Omega Power Ministries Weds 140 Couples Same Day (photos/video) by Chukazu: 6:34pm On Mar 24, 2016
a said the wedding broke a curse as it was the first time someone from the family will be wearing a wedding gown

you mean wearing a wedding gown is blessing or been married is what should be a blessing? if you don't have wedding gown, you can as well wear night gown and I bet no priest would reject you

the only thing wey dey fear naa the result of the fruit of conjugal bliss... nine months from now, the church dedicates #140 bouncing babies?

1 Like

Re: Omega Power Ministries Weds 140 Couples Same Day (photos/video) by Onasa22: 6:38pm On Mar 24, 2016
Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere is God sent to our generation. Thank you Daddy, I'm proud to be an OPM member.
Re: Omega Power Ministries Weds 140 Couples Same Day (photos/video) by IYANGBALI: 6:43pm On Mar 24, 2016
No be VickyRotex,osusumustflow,Aminat508 and rokiatu I dey see so? Na wa o
Re: Omega Power Ministries Weds 140 Couples Same Day (photos/video) by player007(m): 6:43pm On Mar 24, 2016
So the Pastor basically foot the bill for the weeding right?
Dunno if its just me.....but the thing de do me somehow.
Who's to say 60% of the marriage won't hit the rocks in less than two years?
I believe people will only appreciate what they worked and toiled to achieve going by the story of Racheal's marriage in the bible.
All the same wish them the Best sha!!!!
Re: Omega Power Ministries Weds 140 Couples Same Day (photos/video) by djlakeside(m): 6:51pm On Mar 24, 2016
It is a good one for the man to have paid for all the domestic needs of the couples because I know of some pastors who always make money out of everything.
Re: Omega Power Ministries Weds 140 Couples Same Day (photos/video) by 4nobody4every1: 7:00pm On Mar 24, 2016
cool
Re: Omega Power Ministries Weds 140 Couples Same Day (photos/video) by Aminat508(f): 7:00pm On Mar 24, 2016
IYANGBALI:
No be VickyRotex,osusumustflow,Aminat508 and rokiatu I dey see so? Na wa o

undecided
Re: Omega Power Ministries Weds 140 Couples Same Day (photos/video) by brainpower(m): 7:04pm On Mar 24, 2016
ClassCaptain:
The church paid for the wedding gown,suits, reception refreshments and even rings ?

Bro biko, where izz the churchi situated di ?

The church is in port Harcourt. He paid the bride price of those that haven't paid. He said living with a woman you haven't prayed for is part of the problem that holds some marriages back.
Re: Omega Power Ministries Weds 140 Couples Same Day (photos/video) by VickyRotex(f): 7:19pm On Mar 24, 2016
IYANGBALI:
No be Vicky.Rotex,osusum.ustflow,Ami.nat508 and roki.atu I dey see so? Na wa o

Old News angry
Re: Omega Power Ministries Weds 140 Couples Same Day (photos/video) by darmmie2012(f): 7:21pm On Mar 24, 2016
OMG, End time churches are everywhere
Re: Omega Power Ministries Weds 140 Couples Same Day (photos/video) by IYANGBALI: 7:54pm On Mar 24, 2016
VickyRotex:

Old News angry
sharaaaaaaaaaaap
Re: Omega Power Ministries Weds 140 Couples Same Day (photos/video) by IYANGBALI: 7:55pm On Mar 24, 2016
Re: Omega Power Ministries Weds 140 Couples Same Day (photos/video) by jlinkd78(m): 8:04pm On Mar 24, 2016
Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere d OPM G.O is a true man of God sent to restore man to his lost glory. It's a land of healing, deliverance, restoration and above all salvation. OPM is d only church dat runs 5 free schools (free tuition, free computer, free food , frre uniforms etc), free Oil & Gas, free Pipeline welding, Free restaurant (wia anyone can walk in enter eat free food). The correctional wedding for d 140 couples was taking his humanitarian gesture to an all time high as d church provided d 140 London-made suits/wedding gowns/shoes, provided d refreshment after killing a live cow, provided d court wedding certificates, paid d bride prices for all etc. Truth is any couple dat live together without paying bride price is just into d act of fornication and gives satan d legal ground to accuse them and deny them dia blessings. With d correctional wedding, d testimonies from most of d couples regarding their restoration has been mind blowing cos life is more spiritual than physical. G.O direct phone number 08033385271 and be sure Doctor Jesus will meet u @ d point of ur need.
Re: Omega Power Ministries Weds 140 Couples Same Day (photos/video) by akigbemaru: 8:53pm On Mar 24, 2016
Church and wedding
Re: Omega Power Ministries Weds 140 Couples Same Day (photos/video) by fexichi(f): 8:57pm On Mar 24, 2016
It was for people who had been married for a long time and had not done the needfull. The church provided everything! Gave the men money to go and pay the bride price too! Very benevolent.

The red bow ties though ...
Re: Omega Power Ministries Weds 140 Couples Same Day (photos/video) by Yuneehk(f): 9:22pm On Mar 24, 2016
41lady:

Phc is not address, give guys the proper location so that we can use google map to go there
You sef want osho free wedding ni?
Re: Omega Power Ministries Weds 140 Couples Same Day (photos/video) by tosyne2much(m): 9:32pm On Mar 24, 2016
Yuneehk:
Lol!.. The church dey phc for y'all that want free wedding.
Pls what's the church address? cheesy
Re: Omega Power Ministries Weds 140 Couples Same Day (photos/video) by Yuneehk(f): 10:18pm On Mar 24, 2016
tosyne2much:
Pls what's the church address? cheesy
So you sef like awoof. Get to Eliozu junction, and I'll be waiting to take you there
Re: Omega Power Ministries Weds 140 Couples Same Day (photos/video) by tosyne2much(m): 10:28pm On Mar 24, 2016
Yuneehk:

So you sef like awoof. Get to Eliozu junction, and I'll be waiting to take you there
Na me and you go marry for the church be that cheesy
Re: Omega Power Ministries Weds 140 Couples Same Day (photos/video) by Yuneehk(f): 10:34pm On Mar 24, 2016
tosyne2much:
Na me and you go marry for the church be that cheesy
Hahaha... OYO lo wa ooo
Re: Omega Power Ministries Weds 140 Couples Same Day (photos/video) by tosyne2much(m): 10:36pm On Mar 24, 2016
Yuneehk:

Hahaha... OYO lo wa ooo
See u !! I hope you know that responsible guys like me are scarce?

You better think twice cool
Re: Omega Power Ministries Weds 140 Couples Same Day (photos/video) by Yuneehk(f): 10:51pm On Mar 24, 2016
tosyne2much:
See u !! I hope you know that responsible guys like me are scarce?

You better think twice cool
Phew! Alright I accept

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Carlos Roe The Goalkeeper Who Rejected Man United To Await The End Of The World / The 7 Dream Killers That Can Kill your Vision / Reverend Paul Obayi, Saving Igbo Deities From The Bonfires (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.