Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

POLITICIANS - Send Your Children To Public Schools! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / POLITICIANS - Send Your Children To Public Schools! (1634 Views)

Aminu Atiku Loses Custody Of His Children To Fatima Bolori His Ex-wife / Oyo Advertises Sale Of Public Schools On Newspaper( Photo) / NLC And JAF Protest In Osun, Banks And Public Schools Closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

POLITICIANS - Send Your Children To Public Schools! by PSolutionsNG: 10:56am On Mar 24, 2016
All governors, senators, ministers, commissioners, LGA chairmen, etc should send their children to public schools

#DemonstrateCommitmentNigeria

#OurSchoolsWillBeBetter

SIGN PETITION - https://www.change.org/p/public-officials-take-treatment-at-public-hospitals-send-your-children-to-public-schools-demonstratecommitmentnigeria?recruiter=false&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

Re: POLITICIANS - Send Your Children To Public Schools! by shobroy10(m): 11:23am On Mar 24, 2016
I pray Nigeria can attain great height one day cos i love my country and to serve my country with all my strength is by force
Re: POLITICIANS - Send Your Children To Public Schools! by PSolutionsNG: 11:27am On Mar 24, 2016
shobroy10:
I pray Nigeria can attain great height one day cos i love my country and to serve my country with all my strength is by force

Yes we can! We need more commitment from our leaders!

Please sign up the petition in the link above. We need more signatures to push this through. Thanks
Re: POLITICIANS - Send Your Children To Public Schools! by Standing5(m): 11:30am On Mar 24, 2016
Stop taking ignorant stance OP.
Re: POLITICIANS - Send Your Children To Public Schools! by PSolutionsNG: 11:33am On Mar 24, 2016
Standing5:
Stop taking ignorant stance OP.

How is it ignorant?
Re: POLITICIANS - Send Your Children To Public Schools! by Standing5(m): 12:07pm On Mar 24, 2016
PSolutionsNG:

How is it ignorant?
What is bad here is people who aren't earning dollars asking the government for it.
If, you for example, as a blogger or some bee keeper (honey farmer) who earns dollars and has $150,000 earned in a personal dollar account you can go abroad and spend it as you deem fit. What is wrong is people waiting on the govt to give out of the Nation's dollar earning to them for school fee n medical bills that have local n effective alternatives. If we spend the kind of money spent on foreign health services then our local hospitals will upgrade their facilities in no time.
Re: POLITICIANS - Send Your Children To Public Schools! by PSolutionsNG: 12:23pm On Mar 24, 2016
Standing5:

What is bad here is people who aren't earning dollars asking the government for it.
If, you for example, as a blogger or some bee keeper (honey farmer) who earns dollars and has $150,000 earned in a personal dollar account you can go abroad and spend it as you deem fit. What is wrong is people waiting on the govt to give out of the Nation's dollar earning to them for school fee n medical bills that have local n effective alternatives. If we spend the kind of money spent on foreign health services then our local hospitals will upgrade their facilities in no time.

Ok . . . I mean that the children of politicians should be made to attend public schools, not foreign of private schools.

#The Topic is misrepresented

(1) (Reply)

DSS Targets Igbos, Shallow Graves, Sensationalism And Sectionalism - Vanguard / Abraham, Oke, Boroffice Set To Dump Apc In Ondo State / “I Am Willing To Donate My Sperm For N20 Million” – Uti Nwachukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.