Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,981 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Wife Nags And Prioritises Of Her Family Responsibilities Above Her Marital Home. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Nags And Prioritises Of Her Family Responsibilities Above Her Marital Home. (900 Views)

My Wife Nags A Lot / Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death / Please Read: A Really Touching Story Of Her Marital Troubles. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Nags And Prioritises Of Her Family Responsibilities Above Her Marital Home. by KLWL(m): 12:55pm On Mar 24, 2016
Please help, my wife has become something indifferent in recent times because her family responsibilities placed above her marital home, thereby tormenting her husband all the time. Could this be poverty level or indiscipline?

1 Like

Re: Wife Nags And Prioritises Of Her Family Responsibilities Above Her Marital Home. by LordIsaac(m): 1:10pm On Mar 24, 2016
Itz indiscipline +

1 Like

Re: Wife Nags And Prioritises Of Her Family Responsibilities Above Her Marital Home. by akinloluwao: 1:11pm On Mar 24, 2016
Your wife is still a learner. How long have u been married? She need to be properly schooled. Her husband and children are primary while others are secondary. Just talk to her or talk to someone she respect to talk to her, take it easy with her. It is well
Re: Wife Nags And Prioritises Of Her Family Responsibilities Above Her Marital Home. by LordIsaac(m): 1:11pm On Mar 24, 2016
Total withdrawal more than set the boundaries.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Foundation Of A Happy Family / Parents Wed 6-yr-old To 55-yr-old Man In Exchange For Goat / Man Abandons Wife And Marries His Mother-in-law After Falling In Love With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.