Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

DELSU Post UTME Past Questions And Answers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DELSU Post UTME Past Questions And Answers (1620 Views)

Osula Daniel Enahoro, DELSU Student, Arrested / Joshua A. Erubami, DELSU Best Graduating Student Gets Automatic Employment / How Delsu Post-utme Screening Exercise Was Like Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DELSU Post UTME Past Questions And Answers by ChikaJones: 3:15pm On Mar 24, 2016
Delta State University is a really nice school. Most students love Abraka, for its wild girls and stuff, but if you aim to learn, then you will really learn. Their Post UME Examinations is easy to fail and easy to pass. The key is to start preparing on time.

The Delta State University, Abraka - popularly known as DELSU, Abraka - is a State government university of Nigeria with a main campus located at Abraka, Delta and a campus at Anwai, Asaba. With the 1995 Amended Edict, now have a campus at Oleh. The University runs a multi-campus system with three campuses within a distance of about 200 km apart. Currently, with a student population of about 36,000 (in the 2007/08 session), the University offers a range of programmes from the full-time certificate, diploma and degree programmes to part-time evening and weekend degree programmes. The University offers post-graduate studies up to a doctoral level.

I have heard that the school sometimes recycles old questions, used in previous years, so i started searching for past questions, i got some really nice ones at:

http://pastquestionsandanswers.com/post-utme-latest-updates-how-to-get-delta-state-university-delsu-post-utme-past-questions-and-answers/

I am still on the lookout for more information about the school and how they set their Post UTME. Does anyone know the date for the ABSU Post UTME yet? Please let me know.

Thanks Guys and success in advance.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Change Of Course In Uniuyo..i Have Questions / List Of Low Tuition Universities In Estonia; Tuition Fees, Cost Of Living, / UI Students Arrive In Boston For Hult Prize 2017 Semi-finals (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.