Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,934 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

How Delsu Post-utme Screening Exercise Was Like Today - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Delsu Post-utme Screening Exercise Was Like Today (27691 Views)

See What Princess Diana Would Have Looked Like Today At Age 56 / How Going To University Was Like In Those Days (photos) / POST-UTME Screening Exercise: The University Of Abuja Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Delsu Post-utme Screening Exercise Was Like Today by kvngjesse(m): 4:54pm On Jul 01, 2016
Good afternoon/evening. Well, i didnt take the p.ume form, but was in school with my friends who did today. I got to abraka about 9:00 this morning, and the main gate was flooded with people who were going for the screening exercise. I was not with my I.d card, so i had to go through the small gate.

When i got there i went with a friend to the 750 lecture hall obiaruku, we had to trek,when we got there, some people we met there told us their experience, Most English and Literary studies student were asked to make a sentence with the word "INFORMATION" and others "INSPIRATION" the most shocking fact, a girl was asked to spell the word "CORRECTION" and she couldn't. So i was like, nothing here, its like they're buying their admission, due to the fact that the students were still much they asked them to drop their certificate. Well, i think this screening bla bla will be canceled and that JAMB will be one to give admission.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Delsu Post-utme Screening Exercise Was Like Today by rjek: 5:02pm On Jul 01, 2016
let's wait and see

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: How Delsu Post-utme Screening Exercise Was Like Today by AndreSalvatore: 5:18pm On Jul 01, 2016
Lol.....

Kinda funny u kno'...
Re: How Delsu Post-utme Screening Exercise Was Like Today by kvngjesse(m): 5:46pm On Jul 01, 2016
AndreSalvatore:
Lol.....

Kinda funny u kno'...
Lol..
Re: How Delsu Post-utme Screening Exercise Was Like Today by benjnr(m): 5:58pm On Jul 01, 2016
This is to inform the general public that admission is currently going on at the afforementioned institution. Admission is strictly based on Jamb. Anyone that wrote Jamb can now apply even though u did not fill the school in your jamb slip, provided u scored 180 and above in your Jamb. It is also imperative i inform u dat the National University Commission (NUC)has approved the programme, as students of the institution will start going for service. Any question will be highly welcomed, Based on the recent reformation of the programme, NUC approved few courses. Some of the courses approved that i can still remember include: Economics education Social Studies education Agricultural Science education Business Education Accounting education and many other courses in addition to this it is also known as delta state university agbor campus.. hurry up this might be your chance.
for further information you can contact Ben Solutions Call 09021467272 or whatsapp 08026223829
Re: How Delsu Post-utme Screening Exercise Was Like Today by omasco92(m): 6:17pm On Jul 01, 2016
Nairaland I hail o.
I tuke part in the screening exercise and mine was afternoon session.
to make every thin clear to you guys, we did not write and they did not ask us any question, they just give us form to fill and they collect our SSCE certificate, JAMB print out and the form they give us to fill. That all

3 Likes

Re: How Delsu Post-utme Screening Exercise Was Like Today by kvngjesse(m): 6:46pm On Jul 01, 2016
omasco92:
Nairaland I hail o.
to make every thin clear to you guys, we did not write and they did not ask us any question, they just give us form to fill and they collect our SSCE certificate, JAMB print out and the form they give us to fill. That all
They asked d morning set questions sha..

2 Likes

Re: How Delsu Post-utme Screening Exercise Was Like Today by Toluwani113: 9:18pm On Jul 01, 2016
Hmmm

13 Likes

Re: How Delsu Post-utme Screening Exercise Was Like Today by Harmored(m): 9:19pm On Jul 01, 2016
cry lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How Delsu Post-utme Screening Exercise Was Like Today by bolt000(m): 9:20pm On Jul 01, 2016
grin
Re: How Delsu Post-utme Screening Exercise Was Like Today by kolidave: 9:21pm On Jul 01, 2016
g
Re: How Delsu Post-utme Screening Exercise Was Like Today by poksmahn(m): 9:21pm On Jul 01, 2016
BU HA RI
Re: How Delsu Post-utme Screening Exercise Was Like Today by Spells(m): 9:22pm On Jul 01, 2016
Tuface talk am oh... Implication

2 Likes

Re: How Delsu Post-utme Screening Exercise Was Like Today by Johnny19: 9:22pm On Jul 01, 2016
Re: How Delsu Post-utme Screening Exercise Was Like Today by segebobo: 9:22pm On Jul 01, 2016
Was there payment made for the screening?
Re: How Delsu Post-utme Screening Exercise Was Like Today by Adekorya: 9:23pm On Jul 01, 2016
kvngjesse:
Good afternoon/evening. Well, i didnt take the p.ume form, but was in school with my friends who did today. I got to abraka about 9:00 this morning, and the main gate was flooded with people who were going for the screening exercise. I was not with my I.d card, so i had to go through the smal
omasco92 post=47110824:
Nairaland I hail o.
l gate.
When i got there i went with a friend to the 750 lecture hall obiaruku, we had to trek,when we got there, some people we met there told us their experience, Most English and Literary studies student were asked to make a sentence with the word "INFORMATION" and others "INSPIRATION" the most shocking fact, a girl was asked to spell the word "CORRECTION" and she couldn't. So i was like, nothing here, its like they're buying their admission, due to the fact that the students were still much they asked them to drop their certificate. Well, i think this screening bla bla will be canceled and that JAMB will be one to give admission.
kvngjesse:
Good afternoon/evening. Well, i didnt take the p.ume form, but was in school with my friends who did today. I got to abraka about 9:00 this morning, and the main gate was flooded with people who were going for the screening exercise. I was not with my I.d card, so i had to go through the small gate.
omasco92:
Nairaland I hail o.
omasco92:
Nairaland I hail o.
Who's lying and who's saying the truth?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Delsu Post-utme Screening Exercise Was Like Today by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 01, 2016
I HAVE SAID IT BEFORE. THIS SCREENING TEST WILL INCREASE THE RATE OF CORRUPTION INTO THE UNI. LETS LOOK AT IT THIS WAY,
DER WILL BE NO CONCRETE PROVE/RESULTS TO SHOW U BEAT THE CUT OFF MARK. MEANING IF YOU KEEN ON GAINING ADMISSION, MY BROTHER, U NEED TO DO THE DO OF THE DOING DONE DO OF THE SCHOOL. THAT'S WHY U NEED TO KNOW THE PEOPLE WHO KNOWS WHO IN THE SCH.

BTW

VOTE DONARIOK FOR MR NAIRALAND 2016

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Delsu Post-utme Screening Exercise Was Like Today by judecares1(m): 9:26pm On Jul 01, 2016
My sister also wrote at d 750 hall in business administration but to my greatest disappointed her name n majority of d applicants name were not included in d list,dey were asked to go 2 d faculty of art were dey gave dem so papers to fill,i pray God she is admitted
Re: How Delsu Post-utme Screening Exercise Was Like Today by IMASTEX: 9:27pm On Jul 01, 2016
Nija. . .lol
Re: How Delsu Post-utme Screening Exercise Was Like Today by spanzed(m): 9:28pm On Jul 01, 2016
why can't this institution follow simple directives....thought the minster of education reaffirmed the decision of the federal govt to scrap PJamb
Re: How Delsu Post-utme Screening Exercise Was Like Today by Dinhodinho(m): 9:30pm On Jul 01, 2016
WETIN CONCERN ME

1 Like

Re: How Delsu Post-utme Screening Exercise Was Like Today by Cubeet: 9:31pm On Jul 01, 2016
Hehehe i love my school Delsu... Great Delsuite

3 Likes

Re: How Delsu Post-utme Screening Exercise Was Like Today by samuelkingz(m): 9:32pm On Jul 01, 2016
had to leave awka to meet my sis who took a night bus down to abk cis she got d info late.nwanne dem plenty oh....had to trek frm small gate to 750 teachers hall nd den to 1000 seating lec hall. imagine only mass comm is more dan 1500 nd dey wld take abt 100. thier questions were funny like...which continebt is africa in? nd u wld be hearing answers like sir Russia no no sorry india.. I cant fit laff at d sch system. Instead of them to say dem need money dem dey form oral screening. but 1 tin I respect is dat d stud gat a little discipline but na under coding sha bcis dey re afriad of going on suspension for 6 semesters which dier sch is very serious with. also wirthy of note be say dem get plenty runs gals...speaking frm experience. dat sch admission go be on who u know cos dem plenty..but all d same it was a fun journey nd tiring one.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Delsu Post-utme Screening Exercise Was Like Today by omanifrank(m): 9:32pm On Jul 01, 2016
spanzed:
why can't this institution follow simple directives....thought the minster of education reaffirmed the decision of the federal govt to scrap PJamb
read again
Re: How Delsu Post-utme Screening Exercise Was Like Today by JoyStyles(f): 9:34pm On Jul 01, 2016
O ga o
Re: How Delsu Post-utme Screening Exercise Was Like Today by frodobee: 9:34pm On Jul 01, 2016
Nawao nobody fit dash godaddy coupon?
Re: How Delsu Post-utme Screening Exercise Was Like Today by tolulope1990(m): 9:36pm On Jul 01, 2016
judecares1:
My sister also wrote at d 750 hall in business administration but to my greatest disappointed her name n majority of d applicants name were not included in d list,dey were asked to go 2 d faculty of art were dey gave dem so papers to fill,i pray God she is admitted

Your grammatical blunder can affect your sister admission negatively. You need to appeal to the gods by registering for english class for your sister to gain admission

9 Likes

Re: How Delsu Post-utme Screening Exercise Was Like Today by HDee(m): 9:37pm On Jul 01, 2016
angry
Re: How Delsu Post-utme Screening Exercise Was Like Today by passionate88: 9:37pm On Jul 01, 2016
They dare the federal government headed by the dullard
Re: How Delsu Post-utme Screening Exercise Was Like Today by superdanny10: 9:38pm On Jul 01, 2016
Haaaa!!! shocked

Re: How Delsu Post-utme Screening Exercise Was Like Today by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 01, 2016
Nawa o so awaiting result students no go get admission abi which ssce certificate dem dy drop?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU Cut Off Mark For 2017/2018 Is Out Online. / Rufus Giwa Polytechnic School Fees For 2019/2020 Session - Talkgeria / See What These Two IMSU First Class Graduates Received At Their Induction.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.