Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Fed Poly Nekede Past Questions And Answers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fed Poly Nekede Past Questions And Answers (2026 Views)

Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) / See Wat Ds Final Year Students Of Nekede Posted / Grades For Sex: Nekede Polytechnic Student Begs Lecturer For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fed Poly Nekede Past Questions And Answers by ChikaJones: 3:46pm On Mar 24, 2016
Federal Polytechnic, Nekede is one of the best polytechnics in Imo state, if not the best, i especially like the school, because of the focus on practical learning. Their Post UME Examinations is easy to fail and easy to pass. The key is to start preparing on time.

The Federal Polytechnic, Nekede is a federal government-owned higher institution located in Nekede, a town in Imo State, South-Eastern Nigeria. It was established on a temporary site at the premise of Government Technical College by the Imo State government in 1978 as College of Technology, Owerri before it was moved to its present location in Nekede. On 7 April 1993, the polytechnic was changed to a federal government institution and was renamed "The Federal Polytechnic, Nekede". The Federal Polytechnic, Nekede offers National Diploma and Higher National Diploma courses at undergraduate levels.

I have heard that the school sometimes recycles old questions, used in previous years, so i started searching for past questions, i got some really nice ones at:

http://pastquestionsandanswers.com/latest-post-utme-updates-how-to-get-federal-poly-nekede-hnd-post-utme-past-questions-and-answers/

I am still on the lookout for more information about the school and how they set their Post UTME. Does anyone know the date for the Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Post UTME yet? Please let me know.

Thanks Guys and success in advance.
Re: Fed Poly Nekede Past Questions And Answers by delsoo: 12:59pm On Apr 16, 2016
fed poly nekede 2016/2017 POST UTME CALL 07061023828 for information. most especially , those of you who are not in owerri , imo state

(1) (Reply)

Download ESUT Up-to-date Post UTME Past Question And Answers / How To Download E / WAEC GCE 2020 Nov/Dec Questions And Answers - Second Series / Jamb Cut Off Mark For Law In 2022/2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.