Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,725 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

See Wat Ds Final Year Students Of Nekede Posted - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See Wat Ds Final Year Students Of Nekede Posted (6839 Views)

Female Students Of Ekiti University Recreate Korean School Mode Of Dressing.PICS / Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) / Grades For Sex: Nekede Polytechnic Student Begs Lecturer For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Wat Ds Final Year Students Of Nekede Posted by Judasjudas(m): 6:22am On Mar 11, 2017
its ok .. Sodom and Gomorrah ..

3 Likes

Re: See Wat Ds Final Year Students Of Nekede Posted by baylord101(m): 6:25am On Mar 11, 2017
End time pose
Re: See Wat Ds Final Year Students Of Nekede Posted by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:26am On Mar 11, 2017
sad
Re: See Wat Ds Final Year Students Of Nekede Posted by Judasjudas(m): 6:35am On Mar 11, 2017
All in the name of *I'm a model ..
Re: See Wat Ds Final Year Students Of Nekede Posted by coolcharm(m): 6:44am On Mar 11, 2017
Re: See Wat Ds Final Year Students Of Nekede Posted by Luciferdevil(m): 7:06am On Mar 11, 2017
Damm, cant wait for them to come to hell so i can deal with them d way i want. As for d gal, be prepared for a marathon sex in hell.

11 Likes

Re: See Wat Ds Final Year Students Of Nekede Posted by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 11, 2017
Adam and Eve.

Nekede students are way too corrupt, most of them.

2 Likes

Re: See Wat Ds Final Year Students Of Nekede Posted by ashewoboy(m): 7:31am On Mar 11, 2017
that guy's dick be like cucumber.
Re: See Wat Ds Final Year Students Of Nekede Posted by Zane2point4(m): 8:02am On Mar 11, 2017
Chaii

19 Likes

Re: See Wat Ds Final Year Students Of Nekede Posted by Judasjudas(m): 8:20am On Mar 11, 2017
Luciferdevil:
Damm, cant wait for them to come to hell so i can deal with them d way i want. As for d gal, be prepared for a marathon sex in hell.
she'll love it .. uhmm ..few questions bout the devil .. heard he's no longer black/dark ..since the invention of bleaching cream ..

1 Like

Re: See Wat Ds Final Year Students Of Nekede Posted by kalu61(m): 8:44am On Mar 11, 2017
hahahahhaha.have you heard of avadicash
Re: See Wat Ds Final Year Students Of Nekede Posted by emeijeh(m): 8:45am On Mar 11, 2017
Nekede Nàked polytechnic grin

I pity this generation

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Wat Ds Final Year Students Of Nekede Posted by mdee1(m): 8:54am On Mar 11, 2017
smiley

1 Share

Re: See Wat Ds Final Year Students Of Nekede Posted by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 11, 2017
The young man should have at least, wash the boxer if he have got no money to buy a new one.. sad
Re: See Wat Ds Final Year Students Of Nekede Posted by schumastic(m): 9:12am On Mar 11, 2017
hahaha if she can do this in public view only god knows what will be going on behind the scene but weytin concern all na fashion n her body..
God pls i abeg the worst punishment a man can get in this life is to marry a bad wife, don't make me fall victim.guys u can tap into this prayer point cus with the way things are going na to become Rev father sure pass.

8 Likes

Re: See Wat Ds Final Year Students Of Nekede Posted by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 11, 2017
sorry for her
Re: See Wat Ds Final Year Students Of Nekede Posted by Preye1599(m): 9:39am On Mar 11, 2017
You guys don't understand,it's nekede so they have to náked in final year

1 Like

Re: See Wat Ds Final Year Students Of Nekede Posted by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 11, 2017
So what's so spectacular here
Re: See Wat Ds Final Year Students Of Nekede Posted by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 11, 2017
This is what you get when there is LAXITY at home and in your Specific Religion.

Beware of people who always say "it Doesn't Matter"...
especially when coming from a LADY.
Re: See Wat Ds Final Year Students Of Nekede Posted by Adeoba10(m): 10:40am On Mar 11, 2017
Cant you see the name of the polytechnic.... N.aked Polytechnic, so what are you expecting....

2 Likes

Re: See Wat Ds Final Year Students Of Nekede Posted by Kennyodinye(m): 11:47am On Mar 11, 2017
ashewoboy:
that guy's dick be like cucumber.
Hmmm
Re: See Wat Ds Final Year Students Of Nekede Posted by FengChui(m): 12:26pm On Mar 11, 2017
Laveda, na true?
Re: See Wat Ds Final Year Students Of Nekede Posted by dikeigbo2(m): 2:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
Married at school,but single at home.....still got the mind to pose nude....umu uwammebi
Re: See Wat Ds Final Year Students Of Nekede Posted by refiner(f): 4:04pm On Mar 11, 2017
shocked...this op is corrupting me...*closes my eyes*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Wat Ds Final Year Students Of Nekede Posted by Judasjudas(m): 4:49pm On Mar 11, 2017
refiner:
shocked...this op is corrupting me...*closes my eyes*

even with the eyes closed .. the mind will work on the little it has seen..
Re: See Wat Ds Final Year Students Of Nekede Posted by Cutehector(m): 7:54pm On Mar 11, 2017
Laveda what is this.. I hope u are not amongst dem grin
Re: See Wat Ds Final Year Students Of Nekede Posted by Laveda(f): 7:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
Cutehector:
Laveda what is this.. I hope u are not amongst dem grin

grin Every student can't do that nau, that's a photoshoot sha
Re: See Wat Ds Final Year Students Of Nekede Posted by Cutehector(m): 7:58pm On Mar 11, 2017
Laveda:

grin Every student can't do that nau, that's a photoshoot sha
laveda.. Laveda... U dah I saw dah year with ur hot boobs as a dp in Nairaland...
Re: See Wat Ds Final Year Students Of Nekede Posted by Laveda(f): 7:59pm On Mar 11, 2017
Cutehector:
laveda.. Laveda... U dah I saw dah year with ur hot boobs as a dp in Nairaland...

Where's it?
Re: See Wat Ds Final Year Students Of Nekede Posted by Cutehector(m): 7:59pm On Mar 11, 2017
Laveda:

Where's it?
its been long na...
Re: See Wat Ds Final Year Students Of Nekede Posted by Laveda(f): 8:00pm On Mar 11, 2017
Cutehector:
its been long na...

I wish that was me anyway
Re: See Wat Ds Final Year Students Of Nekede Posted by Cutehector(m): 8:02pm On Mar 11, 2017
Laveda:

I wish that was me anyway
Twas u jor . its ok to deny .. Back to school?

(1) (2) (Reply)

NUC Approved New Grade System For Universities In Nigeria / Ministry Denies Sponsoring Students To China / Federal Poly Nekede Screening Exercise Dates And More Details.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.