Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? - Fashion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? (73534 Views)

Brazilian Lady's Butt Explodes After Her Implants Were Infected (Graphic Photos) / Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) / When Padded Butt Goes Wrong (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by Hades2016(m): 10:02pm On Mar 25, 2016
pbs4real:
so u use em as well?

Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by Hades2016(m): 10:02pm On Mar 25, 2016
geni340:

not me, mother gave me more than enough....or even if u knw som1 who needs, i can donate seff..front or bk!

Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 25, 2016
Dexema:
hi cheezypuff, could you stop using "ta" instead of "to" it really affects the quality of your comments...(drives me nuts too). thanks but I doubt if you 'll heed my advice.
I'll try an remember TO when writin' somethin' important tongue
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by DMLords: 10:25pm On Mar 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
1) Beauty standards say bigger breast an butts are better.
Standards set by various media
platforms
an big name Stars/Celebrities
2) Some dudes think this is the ultimate bae,the woman that's curvy all over our big in 1of these 2 areas.
You just said yerself
They want this in the bold.

3) They wanna look good,this is their personal (or borrowed) beauty ideal an they wanna be it
4) It's "womanly" ta be shapely.

It only stands ta reason that women would seek ta "fix" themselves.
We aren't all secure in ourselves.
Breast & butt pads
Implaints
Butt Injections
Are all suppose ta be "solutions/fixs" for all this

Yes.But who's advertising 'love yerself the way you are'
As there are ads for these "fixes"
Some say "have self esteem"
"Don't let what others say?think effect you" (In this case the desire of dudes ta have endowed chicks)
All don't have or do this
But they can be taught too.

Babe, I been wan praise you say your comment show person way Sabi but as I wan send the message I come see say na Yankeee you dey. The thing come clear me for eye.

Na una(Yankee) create the sickness(low self esteem for women) with all that feminist crap of saying "a woman gots to be the best she can be. Na una create the medicine(butt and boobs pad) therefore, na una( u in this case) suppose understand the whole situation.

A beg, begin blogging make babes know say they are more than their breast and ass. Actually, me self dey Mara for correct boobi but women suppose know say what is real is those things wey hand no fit touch and pad no fit push up and makeup no fit fix.

Seriously, feminism don degrade women pass as e help them. To explain am 4 u, I go north cone see babes wey no carry anything as in small boobi and tiny bumbum dey trip men and for real the babes believe for their heart say them deserve any man and them dey get any man because for their mind they accept wetin nature give them as all they need.

such girls dey everywhere but na for north the thing clear me for eye.

1 Like

Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 25, 2016
pTomz:
tot twas only meundecided
I get that alot tongue tongue tongue ya'll don't play well with other though ya'll use pidgin.... but it is yer form tongue tongue tongue
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 25, 2016
DMLords:

Babe, I been wan praise you say your comment show person way Sabi but as I wan send the message I come see say na Yankeee you dey. The thing come clear me for eye.

Na una(Yankee) create the sickness(low self esteem for women) with all that feminist crap of saying "a woman gots to be the best she can be. Na una create the medicine(butt and boobs pad) therefore, na una( u in this case) suppose understand the whole situation.

A beg, begin blogging make babes know say they are more than their breast and ass. Actually, me self dey Mara for correct boobi but women suppose know say what is real is those things wey hand no fit touch and pad no fit push up and makeup no fit fix.

Seriously, feminism don degrade women pass as e help them. To explain am 4 u, I go north cone see babes wey no carry anything as in small boobi and tiny bumbum dey trip men and for real the babes believe for their heart say them deserve any man and them dey get any man because for their mind they accept wetin nature give them as all they need.

such girls dey everywhere but na for north the thing clear me for eye.
You mean I'm American
An I'm not a feminist.
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
firstking01:
that's cas you never asked for it....
Alright,Next time we run inta each other wink
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 25, 2016
firstking01:
that's cas you never asked for it....
grin grin see dis ediot forming phonetics.

1 Like

Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 25, 2016
greatgod2012:
Not necessary!
Inferiority complex and placing too much importance on outward appearance at the expense of inner beauty are the major reasons.

However, you guys too are not helping matters, you too like ladies with big front and back too much.
bfo nko watin go b man priority...

1 Like

Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by pbs4real(m): 10:52pm On Mar 25, 2016
chimkaire:
grin
wahala woman lngst tym. . . .how ur syd?tongue
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by pbs4real(m): 10:53pm On Mar 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Alright,Next time wevrun inta each other wink
hey!
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:54pm On Mar 25, 2016
I need 1 pls

1 Like

Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 25, 2016
pbs4real:
wahala woman lngst tym. . . .how ur syd?tongue
Kia! I no be wahala woman. Have we had a clash on here before? grin cheesy
I'm good, thank you smiley
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 25, 2016
pbs4real:
hey!
Hi smiley.....what you want
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 25, 2016
Durentt:
Hi Durentt grin
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Hi Durentt grin
hi cheezy grin

1 Like

Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 25, 2016
Durentt:
hi cheezy grin
I see you decided ta have fun with Firt01
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by firstking01(m): 11:17pm On Mar 25, 2016
Durentt:
I 'll jhes by pass you puting ma face upundecided
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by firstking01(m): 11:19pm On Mar 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Alright,Next time we run inta each other wink
Buh we 're still into each otherwink

1 Like

Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by kachi19: 11:27pm On Mar 25, 2016
adunmore:
i no like attention
Taaah!! Iffa hia... Who told u, u don't like attention?
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by mkoabiola: 12:02am On Mar 26, 2016
Women deceiving men snc 1900
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by henrybomb(m): 12:07am On Mar 26, 2016
pTomz:
Its just a question regarding our present urban society, some of dis babes dal be walking wit awesome behinds and mind blowing tatas that would make some guys sin on sight not knowing it's an artificial scam of the century. Pardon me, I don't mean any offence but shouldn't nature be what we should be proud of and not some western foam that breaths low self esteem?

Contributions and insults are welcome, it's a free world anyway wink..
hmmm
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by pbs4real(m): 12:09am On Mar 26, 2016
chimkaire:
Kia! I no be wahala woman. Have we had a clash on here before? grin cheesy
I'm good, thank you smiley
yh. . .we have, maybe u ve 4got. . .anyways its past tense nw sha.
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by pbs4real(m): 12:12am On Mar 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Hi smiley.....what you want
c'mon that was harsh,have we had any rift b4?
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by Nobody: 12:20am On Mar 26, 2016
pbs4real:
c'mon that was harsh,have we had any rift b4?
I said "hi" with a ( smiley).
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 26, 2016
pbs4real:
yh. . .we have, maybe u ve 4got. . .anyways its past tense nw sha.
aaaaaaaaah embarassed I'm sorry, inugo smiley. I'm saved now ooooo
Bar man, his drink's on me cool hihihihihi grin
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by miqos02(m): 4:24am On Mar 26, 2016
KingRex1:
Asin eh! It can only attract a man bt wont keep him or better still just to feel fly for the time being
yeah
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by unibenstudent1(m): 11:16am On Mar 26, 2016
layla129:
Na fight?
hi love
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by layla129(f): 11:24am On Mar 26, 2016
unibenstudent1:
hi love
Hi
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by dontel(m): 11:25am On Mar 26, 2016
geni340:

not me, mother gave me more than enough....or even if u knw som1 who needs, i can donate seff..front or bk!
you mean you are gathered?
Re: Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? by unibenstudent1(m): 11:26am On Mar 26, 2016
layla129:
Hi
how are u? I like u

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photo Of A Busty Bride With Massive Cleavage Got Nigerians Talking / Cutting Of Tongue Into 2: Is This Fashion Or Mental Illness? (Graphic Photos) / Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.