Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Presidential Probe Into ONSA Indicts More Than 300 Companies And Individuals - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Probe Into ONSA Indicts More Than 300 Companies And Individuals (9158 Views)

“Dokpesi Only Had A Balance Of N113K Before ONSA Fund” – EFCC / AGF Malami Queries Magu, Begins Probe Into DSS Allegations / Buhari Approves Fresh Probe Into Missing Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Probe Into ONSA Indicts More Than 300 Companies And Individuals by SleekMallam: 8:16am On Mar 25, 2016
7 billion recovered, 41 billion anticipated. plus $200 billion already recovered. We are keeping records.
Re: Presidential Probe Into ONSA Indicts More Than 300 Companies And Individuals by Melkizedek(m): 8:20am On Mar 25, 2016
omenka:
I'm dying to read about what happened in Customs and NNPC under the Ineffectual Amoeba.

For those saying they should "move on from probing to prosecuting", I'm sure they have no idea what "prosecuting" means. I'm also sure they think Dasuki, Badeh et al have been going to court to have tea with the judge and discuss politics.

Smh.
You're quick to call a man miles ahead of you ineffectual amoeba,but will run to your bedmate mod when a jab is thrown your way..hope you watched yesterday's new? Your elders were on their knees begging for a reprieve from the sons of Dan fodio..
Re: Presidential Probe Into ONSA Indicts More Than 300 Companies And Individuals by tinsel: 8:21am On Mar 25, 2016
90 percent of the names here are from the North. Nawaa.
Re: Presidential Probe Into ONSA Indicts More Than 300 Companies And Individuals by don4real18(m): 8:35am On Mar 25, 2016
And some wailers will be under the sun carrying placards to defend these corrupt individuals for stipends
Re: Presidential Probe Into ONSA Indicts More Than 300 Companies And Individuals by lomprico(m): 8:36am On Mar 25, 2016
amaechi1:
Those that says that the probe in the expenditure of $2.1 is a propaganda and witch hunting should read this and a take a chill water.

Please, I appeal to all these looters to kindly return the money.
It remains witch hunting as long as amechi, fashola, atiku, obj, el rufai, etc are not touched!
We want TOTAL fight against corruption!
Re: Presidential Probe Into ONSA Indicts More Than 300 Companies And Individuals by omenka(m): 8:42am On Mar 25, 2016
Melkizedek:

You're quick to call a man miles ahead of you ineffectual amoeba,but will run to your bedmate mod when a jab is thrown your way..hope you watched yesterday's new? Your elders were on their knees begging for a reprieve from the sons of Dan fodio..
He is an Ineffectual Amoeba. If that hurts you so badly, do the damn thing bro.

And yes, if you insult me, I'd report the mod. Nairaland Rules doesn't state that you cannot insult the (ex)president. What it prohibits is insulting a fellow nairalander. No one gets more insults here than President Buhari and I've never seen you call anyone to order for so doing- heck, if anything, I'm damn sure you "like" such comments. Perhaps those who insult him are "miles ahead of him".

Mtscheew.
Re: Presidential Probe Into ONSA Indicts More Than 300 Companies And Individuals by Iranoladun(f): 8:44am On Mar 25, 2016
This is mind boggling shocked
Re: Presidential Probe Into ONSA Indicts More Than 300 Companies And Individuals by rottennaija(m): 8:50am On Mar 25, 2016
freeze001:

That's more logical now but unfortunately not factual... grin

Check out these names:

The individuals and companies that received payments without contractual agreements are:

a. Honourable Bello Matawalle.

b. Brigadier General AS Mormoni-Bashir (the former

Principal General Staff Officer at the ONSA and still a

serving military officer).

c. Alhaji Umar Sani.

d. Dr Yakubu Sanky.

e. Baba Bala.

f. Ambassador Clement Layiwola Lasseinde (a

Director in the ONSA).

g. An architect from Baitil Atiq Travels and Tours.

h. Alhaji Shuaibu Salisu (The former Director of

Finance and Administration at the ONSA).

i. Colonel Bello Fadile (rtd) (Special Adviser to Lt Col

Sambo Dasuki; former NSA).

j. Mr Otunla Jonah Niyi.

k. Otunba Adelakun.

l. Alhaji Bashir Yaguda.

m. Dr Tunji Olagunju.

n. Miss Oluwatoyin Oluwagbayi.

o. Lt Col MS Dasuki (rtd) {The former NSA}.

p. Honourable Maipata Mohammed Abubakar.

q. Mohammed Suleiman. From Musaco investment and

properties.

r. Ibrahim Abdullahi also from Musaco investment and

properties.

s. Alhaji Aliyu Usman.

Does any one seem Biafran to you? Or perhaps the former NSA Dasuki fits the bill of a wailer?

That's my opinion on this subject.

Like I said, it wasn't about being factual. It was more of spiteful
Re: Presidential Probe Into ONSA Indicts More Than 300 Companies And Individuals by Melkizedek(m): 9:01am On Mar 25, 2016
omenka:
He is an Ineffectual Amoeba. If that hurts you so badly, do the damn thing bro.

And yes, if you insult me, I'd report the mod. Nairaland Rules doesn't state that you cannot insult the (ex)president. What it prohibits is insulting a fellow nairalander. No one gets more insults here than President Buhari and I've never seen you call anyone to order for so doing- heck, if anything, I'm damn sure you "like" such comments. Perhaps those who insult him are "miles ahead of him".

Mtscheew.
I don't agree with buhari's governance but I melkizedek will NEVER call him derogatory names, my faith will not allow me..but I have no reservations in calling out hypocrites and sycophants grin
Re: Presidential Probe Into ONSA Indicts More Than 300 Companies And Individuals by Niyinficient(m): 9:01am On Mar 25, 2016
I dey read d money and my mind dey skip!
Re: Presidential Probe Into ONSA Indicts More Than 300 Companies And Individuals by freeze001(f): 9:05am On Mar 25, 2016
rottennaija:

Like I said, it wasn't about being factual. It was more of spiteful

I got u the first time so why the repeat? Conscience issues perhaps? Cos I can't understand d basis of the spite when those u sought to needle aren't part of this mess.
Re: Presidential Probe Into ONSA Indicts More Than 300 Companies And Individuals by 4nobody4every1: 9:12am On Mar 25, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
May God Punish Jonathan For Us!
grin grin

Re: Presidential Probe Into ONSA Indicts More Than 300 Companies And Individuals by BossKratos: 9:32am On Mar 25, 2016
angry

Which 1 be "miss oluwatoyin oluwagbayi" again? These fools were just crediting the accounts of small girls like her for doing nothing?

Maybe her _pussy na the bomb sha!
Re: Presidential Probe Into ONSA Indicts More Than 300 Companies And Individuals by sunny442: 9:56am On Mar 25, 2016
Can you imagine! I lost count sha.. Na only my name no dey here o... Chai where was I when they where sharing this money cry

But seriously I am impressed with this list been made public a lot about this present administration. I hope their pastors am Imams are seeing the names of the peeople who give them privatee jets... This is one way justice we can take it further. Kudos to this committee member
Re: Presidential Probe Into ONSA Indicts More Than 300 Companies And Individuals by makingsense(m): 10:17am On Mar 25, 2016
mbhs139:

Is this all you've gat to say with this long list of contractors and individuals drawing money from the office of the NSA? I thought your intelligence, first of all, ought to startle you as to why is the ONSA awarding contracts here and there as if they are works ministry? Saddest part is that the contracts were not even genuine nor executed.

As a reasonable person, which I doubt you are anyway, does it not give you concern and goose pimples reading how monies were plundered to the detriment of other people's life? Ho! Sorry, because your family, friends and relatives is not affected, isn't it? So, political affiliation is more dearer to you than saying the truth? Come and speak your big Grammer in response, I'm waiting for you.

Why are you waiting for me...
Re: Presidential Probe Into ONSA Indicts More Than 300 Companies And Individuals by Tinyemeka(m): 10:27am On Mar 25, 2016
rottennaija:
All wailers are Yam eaters
IPOB members are wailers
Therefore, IPOB are Yam eaters

This government must succeed, irrespective of what the wailers does

I've repented. Sorry. smiley
Re: Presidential Probe Into ONSA Indicts More Than 300 Companies And Individuals by Tinyemeka(m): 10:28am On Mar 25, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

undecided
Re: Presidential Probe Into ONSA Indicts More Than 300 Companies And Individuals by jantavanta(m): 11:23am On Mar 25, 2016
This will help deter public officers/civil servants from "doing their own". They now see that records of those who "did their own" can be made public, rather than be covered up for "the deed has been done".
Re: Presidential Probe Into ONSA Indicts More Than 300 Companies And Individuals by tyav7: 12:33pm On Mar 25, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
May God continue to have mercy on you
Re: Presidential Probe Into ONSA Indicts More Than 300 Companies And Individuals by mbhs139(m): 1:07pm On Mar 25, 2016
makingsense:

Why are you waiting for me...

I'm waiting for you to come and spew your big big grammar to drive in your silly seemingly point which is not point anyway.
Re: Presidential Probe Into ONSA Indicts More Than 300 Companies And Individuals by MyGeneration(m): 1:55pm On Mar 25, 2016
As far as its govt if aboki name no dae der who willl.
Re: Presidential Probe Into ONSA Indicts More Than 300 Companies And Individuals by makingsense(m): 3:12pm On Mar 25, 2016
mbhs139:

I'm waiting for you to come and spew your big big grammar to drive in your silly seemingly point which is not point anyway.

Is that so.. wait till 2040
Re: Presidential Probe Into ONSA Indicts More Than 300 Companies And Individuals by mbhs139(m): 4:52pm On Mar 25, 2016
makingsense:

Is that so.. wait till 2040

Because you've got nothing sensible and reasonable to say.
Re: Presidential Probe Into ONSA Indicts More Than 300 Companies And Individuals by makingsense(m): 6:02pm On Mar 25, 2016
mbhs139:

Because you've got nothing sensible and reasonable to say.

Yah that's true.. I have nothing reasonable and sensible to say to you ...
Re: Presidential Probe Into ONSA Indicts More Than 300 Companies And Individuals by Caseless: 10:07am On Mar 26, 2016
freeze001:
[s]Believing this report to be true n not to be denied later,

I like the names I see undecided...this is where GEJ goofed big time. He allowed or wasn't alert enough to observe that enemies were feeding fat under his watch and they in turn screwed him over.

If not that Buhari has a personal vendetta against Dasuki, they'd have been as tight as thieves now because Dasuki is on record to have deliberately turned his eyes and favoured APC n Buhari in their quest for victory despite working under Jonathan.

Such a pity... Funds from the South salted away to feed lifetime enemies.[/s]
kid, you are shallow.
Re: Presidential Probe Into ONSA Indicts More Than 300 Companies And Individuals by freeze001(f): 10:16am On Mar 26, 2016
Caseless:
kid, you are shallow.

When you assume your opinion is the only legit one out there, u are really the shallow and dumb one. It's only spoiled brats that want to be heard louder than others.

Articulate ur contrary opinion if any and try having a healthy debate if u can. Otherwise mind ur caseless state, keep shut and learn.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Finally Gets His Certificate Of Return. See Photo / No Part Of Lagos Is On Partial Or Total Lockdown - Lagos PPRO, Ben Hundeyin / Millitary Please Come And Take Over Before Its Messed Up Completely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.