Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Pls I Need HELP To Unbrick My Infinix Hot2 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls I Need HELP To Unbrick My Infinix Hot2 (1064 Views)

Finally How To Unbrick Any Hard Bricked Or Dead MTK Android Device / Finally How To Unbrick Or Revive Any Hard Bricked Or Dead MTK Android Device / Infinix And Their Useless Phones (infinix Hot2 X510) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need HELP To Unbrick My Infinix Hot2 by Justice28(m): 7:51am On Mar 25, 2016
I received an update via system update last night, it was stated there that it can be downloaded on 27th of march via wifi only, then someone told me to change my phone date to 27th, of which i did and i was able to dowload it. The problem now is, after installing it, my phone has refuse to boot, am using infinix hot 2 version 6.0 marshmallow, pls i really need help on how to go about it, i live in warri delta state...thanks
Re: Pls I Need HELP To Unbrick My Infinix Hot2 by Carlcaresophia: 9:25am On Mar 31, 2016
Justice28:
I received an update via system update last night, it was stated there that it can be downloaded on 27th of march via wifi only, then someone told me to change my phone date to 27th, of which i did and i was able to dowload it. The problem now is, after installing it, my phone has refuse to boot, am using infinix hot 2 version 6.0 marshmallow, pls i really need help on how to go about it, i live in warri delta state...thanks
Hello Justice28, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. Since we do not have service center in warri delta state, you can send it to our collecting points there.
Below please find collecting points in warri delta, you can choose the one nearest to you.Thank you!

Block B, Shop 5, Bobson Plaza, Deco Road, Warri, Delta, Nigeria +2348023320774
Rejido House, Opposite Robson Plaza, Deco Road, Warri, Delta, Nigeria +2348034038591
Tecno exclusive shop, Warri Shopping Mall, Warri Delta, Nigeria +2347033332900
Re: Pls I Need HELP To Unbrick My Infinix Hot2 by bigtt76(f): 7:55pm On Mar 31, 2016
Why rush before your time eh grin

Justice28:
Re: Pls I Need HELP To Unbrick My Infinix Hot2 by HARDBOI: 10:44pm On Mar 31, 2016
Justice28:

Pls bro how good is d infinix hot 2 d battery strength and camera
Re: Pls I Need HELP To Unbrick My Infinix Hot2 by Justice28(m): 11:15pm On Mar 31, 2016
HARDBOI:

Pls bro how good is d infinix hot 2 d battery strength and camera
It's a nice phone, it works well, camera not bad, but the battery is not too strong, but there is another one on sale now which is stronger than the one that came with the phone... U will enjoy the phone... It's cool.
Re: Pls I Need HELP To Unbrick My Infinix Hot2 by HARDBOI: 11:31pm On Mar 31, 2016
Justice28:

It's a nice phone, it works well, camera not bad, but the battery is not too strong, but there is another one on sale now which is stronger than the one that came with the phone... U will enjoy the phone... It's cool.

thanks bro...pls explain well... how do I get the new stronger one on sale..?.. is it a spare battery?.. or it came with a new type of infinix hot?...

I'm yet to buy the fine ... I want to get the right info before I buy
Re: Pls I Need HELP To Unbrick My Infinix Hot2 by HARDBOI: 11:31pm On Mar 31, 2016
Justice28:

thanks bro...pls explain well... how do I get the new stronger one on sale..?.. is it a spare battery?.. or it came with a new type of infinix hot?... pls explain well

I'm yet to buy the fine ... I want to get the right info before I buy
Re: Pls I Need HELP To Unbrick My Infinix Hot2 by HARDBOI: 11:32pm On Mar 31, 2016
Justice28:

thanks bro...pls explain well... how do I get the new stronger one on sale..?.. is it a spare battery?.. or it came with a new type of infinix hot?... pls explain well

I'm yet to buy the fone ... I want to get the right info before I buy
Re: Pls I Need HELP To Unbrick My Infinix Hot2 by Justice28(m): 12:05am On Apr 01, 2016
HARDBOI:

I'm yet to buy the fone ... I want to get the right info before I buy
U can make order for it on jumia along with the phone
Re: Pls I Need HELP To Unbrick My Infinix Hot2 by HARDBOI: 12:22am On Apr 01, 2016
Justice28:

U can make order for it on jumia along with the phone
ok thanks very much for ur help..
I appreciate..... pls how do I locate it on jumia. does it has a name?... for for asking much. I really want a stronger battery
Re: Pls I Need HELP To Unbrick My Infinix Hot2 by worldgee101: 8:39am On Apr 01, 2016
HARDBOI:
... pls how do I locate it on jumia. does it has a name?... for for asking much. I really want a stronger battery
Log in to jumia, search infinix hot2.........all abt d phone will pop up ranging frm d phone itself to all its accessories - screen protector, flip case, replacement battery,etc. Order there for all u want........ Na ya money!
Re: Pls I Need HELP To Unbrick My Infinix Hot2 by augster(m): 8:47am On Apr 01, 2016
HARDBOI:

I appreciate..... pls how do I locate it on jumia. does it has a name?... for for asking much. I really want a stronger battery
hi there! I can order the phone and the battery for you! Check my signature for number
Re: Pls I Need HELP To Unbrick My Infinix Hot2 by Justice28(m): 10:18am On Apr 01, 2016
HARDBOI:

U can search infinix hot 2 on jumia, u might see it, if it's still in stock... The battery that will come with the phone is 2200mah, but there is 3000mah on sale online..
Re: Pls I Need HELP To Unbrick My Infinix Hot2 by HARDBOI: 8:42pm On Apr 01, 2016
Justice28:

U can search infinix hot 2 on jumia, u might see it, if it's still in stock... The battery that will come with the phone is 2200mah, but there is 3000mah on sale online..

thanks bro..but I have searched all I see is d 2200mah
I even wen to fone shops to confirm but they said all hot2 come with Z200mah
Re: Pls I Need HELP To Unbrick My Infinix Hot2 by HARDBOI: 8:44pm On Apr 01, 2016
augster:
hi there! I can order the phone and the battery for you! Check my signature for number

at way price pls?..
and how many days will take to get to me..
lagos
Re: Pls I Need HELP To Unbrick My Infinix Hot2 by HARDBOI: 8:49pm On Apr 01, 2016
worldgee101:
Log in to jumia, search infinix hot2.........all abt d phone will pop up ranging frm d phone itself to all its accessories - screen protector, flip case, replacement battery,etc. Order there for all u want........ Na ya money!

ok thanks a lot... pls I heard dat there's a latest hot 2 dat comes with 3000mah Battery. .. how true is dat?
Re: Pls I Need HELP To Unbrick My Infinix Hot2 by augster(m): 9:25pm On Apr 01, 2016
HARDBOI:

at way price pls?..
and how many days will take to get to me..
lagos
we currently have the 2gb ram variant for #27,600 and the battery costs #2,200. Delivery is 2-7 days
Re: Pls I Need HELP To Unbrick My Infinix Hot2 by Justice28(m): 11:06am On Apr 03, 2016
HARDBOI:

thanks bro..but I have searched all I see is d 2200mah
I even wen to fone shops to confirm but they said all hot2 come with Z200mah
You can use the 2200mah, that's what am currently using.. It's okay to use.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung S6 Edge Broken Screen Replacement / Oneplus Camera App For Cm And Aosp Rom Ported From Oos 3.0 / The Leading Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.