Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

See OAP Yaw And Others Look On Black Carpet Of Etisalat Prize For Literarure - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See OAP Yaw And Others Look On Black Carpet Of Etisalat Prize For Literarure (838 Views)

Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva On The Red Carpet Of AFRIFF 2017 / Throwback Photos Of Yaw And Comedian Princess / Denrele Edun On The Red Carpet Of "Ayamma" Movie Premiere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See OAP Yaw And Others Look On Black Carpet Of Etisalat Prize For Literarure by 9jabuzzdotcom: 8:12am On Mar 25, 2016
On March 20, 2016, Fiston Mwanza from the Democratic Republic of Congo won the Etisalat Prize for Literature, walking away with £15,000 and a one year Fellowship at the University of East Anglia, mentored by Professor Giles Foden, writer of award-winning book “The Last King of Scotland” for his debut novel, Tram 83.

He won two South Africans were finalists for the prize: Penny Busetto, with the novel: “The Story of Anna P as Told by Herself”, and Rehana Rossouw, with the book: “What Will People Say?”

The night also graced musicians like Darey Art-Alade and award winning Asa and also saw the poem reading by award-winning poet and spoken word orator Efe Paul.

Well, nothing makes an event more interesting than a red carpet, or in this case a black carpet, because after all the long speech and round of applause, we’d still walk down the carpet for pictures.

And as we promised, here are the pictures of the Etisalat Prize for Literature black carpet.
http://9jabuzz.com.ng/black-carpet-yaw-genevieve-folu-storms-and-others-look-fab-at-the-black-carpet-at-the-etisalat-prize-for-literature/

Re: See OAP Yaw And Others Look On Black Carpet Of Etisalat Prize For Literarure by 9jabuzzdotcom: 8:13am On Mar 25, 2016

Re: See OAP Yaw And Others Look On Black Carpet Of Etisalat Prize For Literarure by 9jabuzzdotcom: 8:15am On Mar 25, 2016

Re: See OAP Yaw And Others Look On Black Carpet Of Etisalat Prize For Literarure by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:44am On Mar 25, 2016
yaw d funny guy
Re: See OAP Yaw And Others Look On Black Carpet Of Etisalat Prize For Literarure by Afrok(m): 8:47am On Mar 25, 2016
Who is Yaw? The one with orange shoe under Agbada? I guess so coz that dressing made me Yawn and Yarn for Yam shocked
Re: See OAP Yaw And Others Look On Black Carpet Of Etisalat Prize For Literarure by 9jabuzzdotcom: 9:02am On Mar 25, 2016
Afrok:
Who is Yaw? The one with orange shoe under Agbada? I guess so coz that dressing made me Yawn and Yarn for Yam shocked

No Yaw is the first picture guy. The one with Igbo cloth

Re: See OAP Yaw And Others Look On Black Carpet Of Etisalat Prize For Literarure by Afrok(m): 9:06am On Mar 25, 2016
9jabuzzdotcom:

No Yaw is the first picture guy. The one with Igbo cloth
thanks....
Re: See OAP Yaw And Others Look On Black Carpet Of Etisalat Prize For Literarure by Larrey(f): 9:24am On Mar 25, 2016
Gbajabiamila
Re: See OAP Yaw And Others Look On Black Carpet Of Etisalat Prize For Literarure by Came: 1:14pm On Mar 25, 2016
I wonder why this yaw no wan marry . Him go say na Money be the problem Hummmmm!!!

(1) (Reply)

Ibinabo Could Bag A Second Jail Term - Emeka Ike / Psquare Lights Up Amsterdam With Their First Performance After Breakup – Photos / Watch Actress Toyin Aimakhu Display Her Drummer Skills With The Konga Drums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.