Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,513 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Kiss Daniel's Admission In FUNAA And Age Controversy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiss Daniel's Admission In FUNAA And Age Controversy (42702 Views)

PVC Age Controversy: Ifu Ennada 'I Marvel At The Stupidity Of Some Nigerians' / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Speaks On His Age Controversy, Reveals His Parents’ Reaction / Age Controversy Trails Funke Akindele, 39 Or 40? - Expressng.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiss Daniel's Admission In FUNAA And Age Controversy by adedam007(m): 12:26pm On Mar 25, 2016
Re: Kiss Daniel's Admission In FUNAA And Age Controversy by Yemizy(m): 12:26pm On Mar 25, 2016
When lieing goes wrong
Re: Kiss Daniel's Admission In FUNAA And Age Controversy by olimaintain(m): 12:26pm On Mar 25, 2016
end time claim ;Dend time claim
Re: Kiss Daniel's Admission In FUNAA And Age Controversy by anigbajumo(m): 12:26pm On Mar 25, 2016
How does this affect the price of gulder.??
Re: Kiss Daniel's Admission In FUNAA And Age Controversy by deeplow: 12:27pm On Mar 25, 2016
grin[quote author=miraclewonder post=44094405]It's not news. I was admitted @ age 12

which hospital? wetin do you? you don welll now so? grin

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel's Admission In FUNAA And Age Controversy by adioolayi(m): 12:27pm On Mar 25, 2016
He attended the University and graduated.... Just that he is a victim of using Football age..now his lies are back hurting him grin
Re: Kiss Daniel's Admission In FUNAA And Age Controversy by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 25, 2016
lol... busted
Re: Kiss Daniel's Admission In FUNAA And Age Controversy by Elinob(m): 12:29pm On Mar 25, 2016
Y dis guy sabi lie lyk dis
Re: Kiss Daniel's Admission In FUNAA And Age Controversy by freecocoa(f): 12:29pm On Mar 25, 2016
Smh, when you are not a genius.

People can lie sha.
Re: Kiss Daniel's Admission In FUNAA And Age Controversy by Elinob(m): 12:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
Then how old r u nw
Re: Kiss Daniel's Admission In FUNAA And Age Controversy by MycoleA(m): 12:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
am very sure that's the new song title...
Re: Kiss Daniel's Admission In FUNAA And Age Controversy by Thompson1063: 12:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
Hmmmmm ....its hard to believe
Re: Kiss Daniel's Admission In FUNAA And Age Controversy by iamdeejayscar(f): 12:31pm On Mar 25, 2016
chisos krist grin... dis Celebs can lie eh..........
@kiss Daniel it's just music not football oh
Re: Kiss Daniel's Admission In FUNAA And Age Controversy by myworld01: 12:31pm On Mar 25, 2016
18?.... 5 yrs? did he add strike year to it?
Re: Kiss Daniel's Admission In FUNAA And Age Controversy by usmanspihn(m): 12:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
It might be possible cause one of classmate clocked 19 on convocation
Re: Kiss Daniel's Admission In FUNAA And Age Controversy by CELEBRITIZ(m): 12:37pm On Mar 25, 2016
Abbeyunique2:
Kiss daniel will never say he is 21, his brother that graduated from the same FUNAAB is more than 21. stop peddling rumour. he isn't a football player so i don't think he has any reason to deduct from his age.
First and foremost,m in FUNAAB and there is not such thing as WATER ENGINEERING.he studied WMA (water management and agrometology)
am in Mechanical engineering.
n he didn't enter at d age of 13,that one na LIE.
the minimum age is 15

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiss Daniel's Admission In FUNAA And Age Controversy by AceDomino(m): 12:38pm On Mar 25, 2016
Never mind, pals.
Kiss Daniel started His Celebrity career as a Footballer.

Check him out on Google.

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel's Admission In FUNAA And Age Controversy by obailala(m): 12:39pm On Mar 25, 2016
LasgidiOnline:
BUSTED: Kiss Daniel Claims He Was Admitted Into A Federal University At The Age Of 13!
[img]http://1.bp..com/-t-nWSjYHaFA/VvTrnnQM6VI/AAAAAAAAUl4/rEE6prZx7WgpYqLxnHIqwV1aSxqDZ3g8w/s1600/Kiss-Daniel-Naijaurban2-660x400.jpg[/img]
''Laye'' singer Kiss Daniel has drawn attention to his age when he granted an interview recently where he claimed that he graduated with a 4.32GPA in ‘Water Engineering’ from the Federal Univeristy of Agriculture, Abeokuta, in 2013, putting his age, as at the time of graduation, at 18.

Kiss Daniel's records show's that he is really 21.
[img]http://www.olisa.tv/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/kiss-daniel.jpg[/img]

The whole controversy started when a Twitter user @Zubairthedream who shared the newspaper clipping, pointed out pertinent facts.

“How old are you, really? @iamkissdaniel,” the Twitter user asked, and went ahead to list out these:

“1. Engineering is a 5 year course.
2. Graduated in 2013
3. 21 last week.”

However, there are fans of the singer who are trying so hard to defend him. But, as at 2014, the minimum age set by the examination body for students eligible to write JAMB was 16.

And so, the question thrown up by Nigerians is if the singer lied about his age, or if he didn’t attend the University.

: http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2016/03/busted-kiss-daniel-claims-he-was.html

He was probably 21years old in 2013 when he graduated, and that's very normal.
Re: Kiss Daniel's Admission In FUNAA And Age Controversy by Abrahamtaylour: 12:41pm On Mar 25, 2016
Maybe he didn't grant that interview. He was impersonated grin
Re: Kiss Daniel's Admission In FUNAA And Age Controversy by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 25, 2016
cheesy
HE has a 6months diploma course @ the university and got 46% mark at the end
Re: Kiss Daniel's Admission In FUNAA And Age Controversy by Abbeyunique2(m): 12:42pm On Mar 25, 2016
CELEBRITIZ:

First and foremost,m in FUNAAB and there is not such thing as WATER ENGINEERING.
in Mechanical engineering.
n he didn't enter at d age of 13,that one na LIE.
the minimum age is 15
abi FUnaab only offers Water resources Management and Agrometeorology WRM . the department is At College of Environmental resources Management COLERM so that invalidate any other thing published by the said magazine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kiss Daniel's Admission In FUNAA And Age Controversy by CELEBRITIZ(m): 12:43pm On Mar 25, 2016
barackosama:
Loosers will hardly believe anything At all because they find it hard to achieve ...keep consoling yourself by saying it's a lie.
u are Fool,this dude is lying, and there is no such things as water engineering in.UNAAB
Re: Kiss Daniel's Admission In FUNAA And Age Controversy by Dhavido(m): 12:43pm On Mar 25, 2016
Bobo can lie on! He misses not working with his certificate, water engineering. Beg, who prefers plumbing to being a music star, lie lie

2 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel's Admission In FUNAA And Age Controversy by Abrahamtaylour: 12:44pm On Mar 25, 2016
So kiss Daniel had the guts to lie in this era of change. When dollar cost like this.. guy you're finished

2 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel's Admission In FUNAA And Age Controversy by Peacefulgold(m): 12:45pm On Mar 25, 2016
miraclewonder:
It's not news. I was admitted @ age 12

Check out my signature. U won't regret doing so
So at wat age did u rite jamb....

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel's Admission In FUNAA And Age Controversy by CELEBRITIZ(m): 12:46pm On Mar 25, 2016
Abbeyunique2:

abi FUnaab only offers Water resources Management and Agrometeorology WRM . the department is At College of Environmental resources Management COLERM so that invalidate any other thing published by the said magazine
U NAILED IT,when i watched his video,n i saw Water engineering,i was like,m i in Funnab?.
n d least age have seen by a funaabite is 15 in 100level.
but 13? that a very big lie
Re: Kiss Daniel's Admission In FUNAA And Age Controversy by 7footre(m): 12:50pm On Mar 25, 2016
miraclewonder:
It's not news. I was admitted @ age 12

Check out my signature. U won't regret doing so

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel's Admission In FUNAA And Age Controversy by repogirl(f): 12:50pm On Mar 25, 2016
Some people can lie pass devil. grin
Re: Kiss Daniel's Admission In FUNAA And Age Controversy by Abbeyunique2(m): 12:52pm On Mar 25, 2016
CELEBRITIZ:

U NAILED IT,when i watched his video,n i saw Water engineering,i was like,m i in Funnab?.
n d least age have seen by a funaabite is 15 in 100level.
but 13? that a very big lie
very disappointing
Re: Kiss Daniel's Admission In FUNAA And Age Controversy by olamy2000(m): 1:00pm On Mar 25, 2016
[quote author=LasgidiOnline post=44088736]BUSTED: Kiss Daniel Claims He Was Admitted Into A Federal University At The Age Of 13!
[img]http://1.bp..com/-t-nWSjYHaFA/VvTrnnQM6VI/AAAAAAAAUl4/rEE6prZx7WgpYqLxnHIqwV1aSxqDZ3g8w/s1600/Kiss-Daniel-Naijaurban2-660x400.jpg[/img]
''Laye'' singer Kiss Daniel has drawn attention to his age when he granted an interview recently where he claimed that he graduated with a 4.32GPA in ‘Water Engineering’ from the Federal Univeristy of Agriculture, Abeokuta, in 2013, putting his age, as at the time of graduation, at 18.

Kiss Daniel's records show's that he is really 21.
[img]http://www.olisa.tv/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/kiss-daniel.jpg[/img]

The whole controversy started when a Twitter user @Zubairthedream who shared the newspaper clipping, pointed out pertinent facts.

“How old are you, really? @iamkissdaniel,” the Twitter user asked, and went ahead to list out these:

“1. Engineering is a 5 year course.
2. Graduated in 2013
3. 21 last week.”

However, there are fans of the singer who are trying so hard to defend him. But, as at 2014, the minimum age set by the examination body for students eligible to write JAMB was 16.

And so, the question thrown up by Nigerians is if the singer lied about his age, or if he didn’t attend the University.

: http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2016/03/busted-kiss-daniel-claim
this story na big lie
Re: Kiss Daniel's Admission In FUNAA And Age Controversy by seunwen2(m): 1:00pm On Mar 25, 2016
I graduated from FUNAAB in 2014 and i did not heard about any kiss daniel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him / Rita Daniels: I Nurtured Regina Daniels, My Daughter To Become A Nollywood Star / Nadia Buari Hawking On The Streets Of Lagos For A New Movie (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.